• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
There are two purpose for this thread,
1. To apply the already accepted revisions
2. To help fix a sand box of character I already created.

For 1, it is pretty simple, I will apply the changes myself or someone else can as long as they can edit the pages properly
Here are the accepted revisions

I should note tho, that the feat for the second thread was recalculated, so instead of the 5-C value, they will be scaling to 6-A+ instead

Now the second aspect is the help with the sandbox
There are a few pages on the sandbox, in the coming week, I should be done with the rest.
What is needed here is, if you are good at editing sandboxes with source code, let me know then you can edit it.
But if you are not but have something you want to have added to the page, just drop the feat and ability in question here, if it is pretty blatant, it will be added directly but if it is controversial, there will be a thread for it.
Here are the pages that are lacking in abilities and intelligence section

It’s currently a sandbox,

Last edited:
Since the thread is taking longer than I thought, I will just go ahead and apply the changes to the already done profiles so if someone can help get someone to unlock these pages, it will be great

Last edited:
Since the thread is taking longer than I thought, I will just go ahead and apply the changes to the already done profiles so if someone can help get someone to unlock these pages, it will be great

Bet I'll be able to help out like this then

Here is an editable sandbox for anyone interested

bump

Bet I'll be able to help out like this then
the pages are unlocked now, can you please help when you can, any page you have updated the AP session please note them here
also dont forget to change the durabiity and SS session and also Lifting strength. I should also get on some of them later in the day

Have some questions for a few things starting with shinra ofc

Here are his keys:
Keys: Introduction Arc - Obi Rescue Arc | Doppelganger | Asakusa Showdown | Final Pillar Arc | Great Cataclysm Arc | Shinra Banshamon

What are we rating for his Asakusa showdown keys scaling? since this is what we currently have for the AP:

Attack Potency:

Keys: Introduction Arc - Obi Rescue Arc
Town level (Stronger than Maki Oze), higher with Rapid (When Shinra uses Rapid, his power increases far above his normal power), even higher with Superfire (His base form only uses 30% of his power, while Superfire allows him to use 100% of his power), far higher with Hellfire (Has far more destructive power than Rapid. Managed to push back and lightly injure Stage 3 Burns while Superfire couldn't), Mountain level with Adolla Burst (Generates this much energy as he accelerates to Relativistic speeds and gets even more powerful as he accelerates to the Speed of Light) |

Keys: Final Pillar Arc
Mountain level (Shinra's power increased with adolla closer and now his power rivals that of his previous adolla burst) |

Keys: Great Cataclysm Arc
Planet level (matched the relativistic kinetic energy of a falling moon kicking it away from the Earth), higher with Rapid, even higher with Superfire |

Keys: Shinra Banshamon
At least Planet level (immeasurably stronger than before)

This is also the case for LS as well, just to make sure do or do we not have LS feats to scale higher than class 1 for shinra since he'd rn be rated that for all keys from Introduction Arc - Final Pillar Arc with only his Great Cataclysm self onward being Class Z so I'm just making sure that I'm correct in having not missed anything there in LS

Have some questions for a few things starting with shinra ofc

Here are his keys:
Keys: Introduction Arc - Obi Rescue Arc | Doppelganger | Asakusa Showdown | Final Pillar Arc | Great Cataclysm Arc | Shinra Banshamon

What are we rating for his Asakusa showdown keys scaling? since this is what we currently have for the AP:

Attack Potency:

Keys: Introduction Arc - Obi Rescue Arc
Town level (Stronger than Maki Oze), higher with Rapid (When Shinra uses Rapid, his power increases far above his normal power), even higher with Superfire (His base form only uses 30% of his power, while Superfire allows him to use 100% of his power), far higher with Hellfire (Has far more destructive power than Rapid. Managed to push back and lightly injure Stage 3 Burns while Superfire couldn't), Mountain level with Adolla Burst (Generates this much energy as he accelerates to Relativistic speeds and gets even more powerful as he accelerates to the Speed of Light) |

Keys: Final Pillar Arc
Mountain level (Shinra's power increased with adolla closer and now his power rivals that of his previous adolla burst) |

Keys: Great Cataclysm Arc
Planet level (matched the relativistic kinetic energy of a falling moon kicking it away from the Earth), higher with Rapid, even higher with Superfire |

Keys: Shinra Banshamon
At least Planet level (immeasurably stronger than before)
For the asakusa showdown, it will still be 7-A, or in my opinion that key is not really needed since he did nothing new neither did he get new abilities
This is also the case for LS as well, just to make sure do or do we not have LS feats to scale higher than class 1 for shinra since he'd rn be rated that for all keys from Introduction Arc - Final Pillar Arc with only his Great Cataclysm self onward being Class Z so I'm just making sure that I'm correct in having not missed anything there in LS
Nope we don't have a LS higher than the class 1, at least not right now

For the asakusa showdown, it will still be 7-A, or in my opinion that key is not really needed since he did nothing new neither did he get new abilities
bet so just make that into one key of Asakusa Showdown - Final Pillar Arc
Nope we don't have a LS higher than the class 1, at least not right now
rip the car feat should get like Class 5 to maybe 25 if calced

just lastly to be sure for the doppleganger as well what should we go for the AP?

That would be helpful
alright will do and I've made changes to shinra on the blog it'd help if you can help flesh out some of the justifications on the Attack Potency section with some of the scaling and such from the other pages while I do the calc

alright will do and I've made changes to shinra on the blog it'd help if you can help flesh out some of the justifications on the Attack Potency section with some of the scaling and such from the other pages while I do the calc
Sure when I get home, I will do that today

Back