• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Idk about universal but the star tier has more backing tbh
seriously, after everything I showed, they still think that haumea literally said stars, when they refer to the entire universe

the whole universe is made up of stars after all (galaxies are a cluster of stars)

seriously, after everything I showed, they still think that haumea literally said stars, when they refer to the entire universe

the whole universe is made up of stars after all (galaxies are a cluster of stars)
Man you're really killing my argument with this wank lol

Real

alright we apply the changes then, fire force =irl > fiction via pre cataclysm being irl it’s just changed into anime got it thanks haha

image0.jpg

f795ea842b6743a43124dc2d17e00c9706A0000000000144743B_0200.png

たましいちから魂から力を絞らねェと死ぬぞ死し絞は
I'm gonna die if I don't squeeze my power from my soul

This is soul manip.

128_5d91ffcf3c8e4.png

1. あくま悪魔まえほのおお前の炎はひとほろ人を滅ぼす炎だ!!
    Akuma Devil Maeho's flame is a flame that destroys people!!

Adolla should be considered conceptual and soul destroying or at least soul damaging. But we will probably not get that.

image0.jpg

たましいちから魂から力を絞らねェと死ぬぞ死し絞は

This is soul manip.

128_5d91ffcf3c8e4.png

it will still be soul destruction because infernals are doppelgangers trying to get to the human world, but because hell(adolla) is a higher plane, they can't, because to go to adolla, you have to have a mental connection( an adolla link)

Adolla should be considered conceptual and soul destroying or at least soul damaging. But we will probably not get that.
The only thing I think they can do is just say no because I feel like it.
I dislike people like you,
Have you created the CRT?
Have you linked all the evidence together and to create a CRT? instead of whine every funking time simply because you did not get Universal shinra.

image0.jpg

たましいちから魂から力を絞らねェと死ぬぞ死し絞は

This is soul manip.

128_5d91ffcf3c8e4.png

Reference or chapter numbers of this scans
BTW adolla would have soul manip for another reason already
Which scan should I trust between this or this? and will it give fire users the ability to soul manipulate?
None and it will not
Unless you consider RA to be a real God since that's who they pray to, to accept the souls of Infernals they kill.

I dislike people like you,
Have you created the CRT?
Have you linked all the evidence together and to create a CRT? instead of whine every funking time simply because you did not get Universal shinra.
After the fail of ftl characters I decided it's pointless to even work on ff crt.

Reference or chapter numbers of this scans
BTW adolla would have soul manip for another reason already

None and it will not
Unless you consider RA to be a real God since that's who they pray to, to accept the souls of Infernals they kill.
in chapter 287 sho said that the collective unconscious contains all the gods of human history, maybe this includes RA, because he is still a god created by human imagination(like all the gods in real life actually)

Was request to ask

Why don't you guys scale the Adolla to 5D in spite when context in which the Adolla should be.
14.jpg

24e3.jpg

1. Adolla is Higher Plane
  2. Adolla is 高次元
  3. The Fire Force, like our world, has both time and space, which seen is universal (4D) and Adolla is higher plane than the world of Fire Force = 5D.
高 = Higher 次元 = Dimension

someone did it (and i did) first they said that the series had to end, then pain said that it doesn't work as R>F, so it wasn't a higher dimension (rule that does not make sense, because it was clearly said that it is a higher dimension)

Was request to ask

Why don't you guys scale the Adolla to 5D in spite when context in which the Adolla should be.
14.jpg

24e3.jpg

1. Adolla is Higher Plane
  2. Adolla is 高次元
  3. The Fire Force, like our world, has both time and space, which seen is universal (4D) and Adolla is higher plane than the world of Fire Force = 5D.
高 = Higher 次元 = Dimension
no r>F, adolla doesnt view ff verse as infinitesmall either

like at best i think ff is uni+
that's the problem, they look for that, when it's not necessarily necessary, to say that it's a higher dimension is enough, not a damn infinitesimally bigger or something.
a higher dimension is a higher dimension.
3D is 3D and a dimension higher than 3D is 4D, not bigger than 3D but not 4D(not even make sense)

that's the problem, they look for that, when it's not necessarily necessary, to say that it's a higher dimension is enough, not a damn infinitesimally bigger or something.
a higher dimension is a higher dimension.
3D is 3D and a dimension higher than 3D is 4D, not bigger than 3D but not 4D(not even make sense)
It is necessary. The scaling/tiering system operates on infinite transcendence and layers of infinity. If you want to reform the tiering system, you're free to make a CRT.

After the fail of ftl characters I decided it's pointless to even work on ff crt.
It failed because there were better anti evidences and direct statements
People would have agreed with you if your arguments were stronger
in chapter 287 sho said that the collective unconscious contains all the gods of human history, maybe this includes RA, because he is still a god created by human imagination(like all the gods in real life actually)
And how does this relate?
You are forgetting the fact that they realized RA was a scam and sham

Back