• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Man and I thought Sasuke and Sakura was a shit pairing
As someone who wanted Shinra and Hibana to be the endgame, I have one thing to say....

eca.jpg

Mid tiers don’t scale to any of these
yeah ik but we need calc's for high tiers too because those were sorely lacking, its actually a little difficult finding decent mid tier stuff that's why this so far this is all i've got

Wow I mean she straight up said she wants my mans seed💀💀💀😭wow

Last edited:
So went through some of the chapters again, yeah no notable feats for mid tiers or lower tiers so we will just change all their ratings to “at least XX likely far higher”
We can't downscsle them from the Charon blast? Since they were getting stronger as adolla approached?

Funny because I looked through those chapters and there was still jack shit to really use for feats
Me too😂😂
So yeah time to look for high tiers feats
The only one scaling to Arthur’s feat is Arthur and Dragon
The only one scaling to Beni feat is Beni, evangelist, Haumea and Shinrabanshoman
And we have shinra moon kick but he is the only one scaling to that

Who else am I missing?

Faerie moon drop
- Faerie drops the moon, his powers at least to that.

Arthur and Dragon scale to/above the moon feat
- Moon feat was performed by faerie, who by his own estimations believes dragon losing is impossible, which would him beating him.

Shinra scales to the moon feat
- Stops the moon, pretty self explanatory

Beni scales above those above
- Beat the his doppelganger is who is created through the thoughts of all people as what the strongest being would be (AKA all of humanities thought of the strongest being personified), and Beni claps him because he is stronger than that.

Evangelist Haumea and Shinrabanshoman
- Are stronger than everyone else, and Shinra is stronger than her

Evangelist
- I don't know where Evangelist would scale as we don't et much from her per fusion.

Back