• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Didn't Charon just reflect it? I don't think he absorbed it in the manga.
Charon doesn't just reflect he has to take the impact absorb and release it, it just usually happens instantly when we see it because he's not working with as much energy as nataku son had and when we do see him wrestling with that much firepower he's being pushed to hid absolute edge and thinks he'll die. He scales because he still was able to fully absorb the blast and send it back out that's just his absolute peak

Confused on what you're saying lol, just saying he can reflect multicontinental beams, later on when he reaches his limit wouldn't scale to nataku's blast.
You mixed things up
He receives damage then reflects it that has always been the way he does it as explained in his fight with shinra
So yes he indeed took the beam although he himself said that was his limit
burns has a direct way to scale from the character guidebook
Can I get a link?

Charon doesn't just reflect he has to take the impact absorb and release it, it just usually happens instantly when we see it because he's not working with as much energy as nataku son had and when we do see him wrestling with that much firepower he's being pushed to hid absolute edge and thinks he'll die. He scales because he still was able to fully absorb the blast and send it back out that's just his absolute peak
He doesn't actually tank the attacks though, he absorbs them. His actual durability has shown to be much lower than his reflective abilities.

You mixed things up
He receives damage then reflects it that has always been the way he does it as explained in his fight with shinra
So yes he indeed took the beam although he himself said that was his limit
He doesn't receive damage, he convertes the KE.

He doesn't receive damage, he convertes the KE.
He's literally taking the full impact it's not he can instantly absorb stuff then he has trouble converting it to dish it out that's not at all how his ability's explained

Nataku's blast hits him

He has to take the blast's impact and absorb it. There's literally no way he's not tanking the impact when even the ground is crumbling and cratering beneath him showing he's fully wrestling with a vast amount of energy while he attempts to as
absorb it all

He's literally taking the full impact it's not he can instantly absorb stuff then he has trouble converting it to dish it out that's not at all how his ability's explained

Nataku's blast hits him

He has to take the blast's impact and absorb it. There's literally no way he's not tanking the impact when even the ground is crumbling and cratering beneath him showing he's fully wrestling with a vast amount of energy while he attempts to as
absorb it all
Due to his ability, early Shinra, Ogun, Hinawa, could all damage him while his ability wasn't able to reflect. Not only would this throw off the scaling it's been shown his reflective powers >>> his physicals.

Due to his ability, early Shinra, Ogun, Hinawa, could all damage him while his ability wasn't able to reflect. Not only would this throw off the scaling it's been shown his reflective powers >>> his physicals.
There's no doubt that his reflective abilities are high than his base physicals I said as much myself earlier and I don't think anyones disagreeing there but what I'm saying is you can't write off his reflective abilities from his durability entirely as it should still qualify for a rating hence my saying "at most multi-continental" with absorption so he'd still scale to nataku son as we've been saying

There's no doubt that his reflective abilities are high than his base physicals I said as much myself earlier and I don't think anyones disagreeing there but what I'm saying is you can't write off his reflective abilities from his durability entirely as it should still qualify for a rating hence my saying "at most multi-continental" with absorption so he'd still scale to nataku son as we've been saying
I think we agree then lol I was always on board with a durability key for his reflective abilities. Just didn't agree with his actual durability scaling to multi without the ability.

Although, he didn't absorb the blast he reflected it.

7999722-nataku28databookscan29.png

7999717-captainburns28databookscan29.png

For Power
nataku is maxed out at stars
burns is ranked "unmeasurable"

Any others to see how consistent these stats are? Cause personally I don’t really like using stats since they could be bs like the MHA stats stuff once we look at more of them.

It's already been addressed by others on here, but yeah, I don't think either scales.
But kurono could cut through his armor?
Why shouldn’t he scale?
I mean I understand why Charon shouldn’t scale from the fact that it is just hax and also it messes up scaling chain and can be an outlier but what about kurono?

But kurono could cut through his armor?
Why shouldn’t he scale?
I mean I understand why Charon shouldn’t scale from the fact that it is just hax and also it messes up scaling chain and can be an outlier but what about kurono?
Btw why would his armor scale to his strongest attack?

Imo since Kurono is compared to Beni, I think he should scale to his doppleganger

Beni should probably scale to the moon stuff no? I mean he has his own insane high tier feats like that nichirin that circled the planet(not sure if that's something that can be calc'd)

Beni should probably scale to the moon stuff no? I mean he has his own insane high tier feats like that nichirin that circled the planet(not sure if that's something that can be calc'd)
His dopple was about to destroy the earth and Beni vaped him without effort. I dont think he needs to scale to Shinra's moon feat

Third one is skill or technique depending on translation. Alter Beni curbstomped Kuro
The last one not the third one

Also yeah he is backscaling from Beni not to him fully so he will still gain the 5B rating or low 5B depends on which feat he scales to

Was reading and I found something interesting, we already know that humanities unconscious can affect things, moon and sun for example. The unconscious fuels adolla which is what makes the changes to the moon and sun via being closer. Evangelist is conceptually humanities unconscious.

Thus, star level evangelist and ShinraBanshoman. Direct scaling.

Back