• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Several calc of it:

Mine: Mine is for a small version of the moon, and uses it small size for the distance. Apparently its wrong but it seems to be the same as many other calcs, idk, never really checked on it.

Mitch: General moon to earth KE calc, with it being same size and mass.

Pr3digy: Accounts for the shape, size and distance for the moon feat, similar to mine. And was accepted by the same person who found issue in mine.

Arc7Kuroi: The Earth is being thrown to the moon, but we see action lines and being ablaze heading to earth.

Personally. I would go with Pr3digy's version.

Several calc of it:

Mine: Mine is for a small version of the moon, and uses it small size for the distance. Apparently its wrong but it seems to be the same as many other calcs, idk, never really checked on it.

Mitch: General moon to earth KE calc, with it being same size and mass.

Pr3digy: Accounts for the shape, size and distance for the moon feat, similar to mine. And was accepted by the same person who found issue in mine.

Arc7Kuroi: The Earth is being thrown to the moon, but we see action lines and being ablaze heading to earth.

Personally. I would go with Pr3digy's version.
We can create a calc group discussion thread and ask which is better
Should I do that or is someone else willing to do it?

Would that apply to dispair Saint? Or just banshoman and shinra?
I mean yeah but they'd obviously scale higher so they'd be at least 5-B

But on the topic of the sandbox I've copied and pasted some stuff into my own blog to flesh them out and make my own profiles like that

And for Final pillar arc shinra he should be able to SOL regularly since the cataclysm was approaching he even stated so

List of those that needs a profile
All the pillars
Faerie
Dragon

Who else do anyone else think is worth a profile here?
I don’t really want empty profiles

So whose all going to make profiles when we get calcs or rather who has experience doing so, ik I am.

Here's one profile I did so I'd say expect something like this if the characters has enough showings, techniques, and abilities

So whose all going to make profiles when we get calcs or rather who has experience doing so, ik I am.

Here's one profile I did so I'd say expect something like this if the characters has enough showings, techniques, and abilities

You can make it post in a blog
Then we can do the editing together I guess

Maki can’t downscale from the feat of holding off the moon so well the feat can’t be used or that would have ave been a great feat for mid/high tiers

You can make it post in a blog
Then we can do the editing together I guess
This is all I have for shinra rn until we get the calcs after that I was going to crack down on reformatting the entire thing abilities and all and making all those additions but the keys at the bottom are what's most important

This is all I have for shinra rn until we get the calcs after that I was going to crack down on reformatting the entire thing abilities and all and making all those additions but the keys at the bottom are what's most important

His current profile only needs editing not much

Also he hasn’t used rapid or super fire or doesn’t need to use it anymore so he should have “higher with rapid” in the last key you have there

His current profile only needs editing not much

Also he hasn’t used rapid or super fire or doesn’t need to use it anymore so he should have “higher with rapid” in the last key you have there
Oh ik that just hasn't been edited I've just made the keys the most important part for me so we can have some semblance of scaling for each arc and know where to look for feats

Keys: Introduction Arc - Obi Rescue Arc | Doppelganger | Asakusa Showdown | Final Pillar Arc | Great Cataclysm Arc | Shinra Banshamon

Btw how're you all still feeling about doppelganger keys? Or should we just add images of the dopplegangers to the profiles

At the moment, no one directly I think.
Well anyone who can overload Charon with relatively few attacks since his peak is his nataku son absorption and he thought he'd die from that. They wouldn't scale directly but they'd be somewhere far above his base

Back