• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Doesn't she manipulate those paths though? It seems clear cut cause and effect to me.
Nah she can see them and direct the heat to where she wants.
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image0.png

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

Yo

was wondering if arthur could possibly get NPI?

unknown.png

unknown.png

shinrabanshoman would also get an upgrade off that

edit: well shinra already has NPI, but he would also get that type of NPI (which would be..NEP 3 aspect 5 i suppose?)

Yo

was wondering if arthur could possibly get NPI?

unknown.png

unknown.png

shinrabanshoman would also get an upgrade off that

edit: well shinra already has NPI, but he would also get that type of NPI (which would be..NEP 3 aspect 5 i suppose?)
It has already been given a physical form tho

Series ended what half a year ago? What's up with revisions?
Bruh there's no way you're complaining we've linked the ongoing thread numerous times, anyone is welcome to help apply the changes and create profiles but the only ones who were working on itnthat being me and @Pain_to12 have been extremely busy and no ones done any work to help when we've asked anytime prior

Go help out, I don't have the time to completely revise a verse when I'm working on a lot of other stuff irl and indexing a verse in the wiki

Bruh there's no way you're complaining we've linked the ongoing thread numerous times, anyone is welcome to help apply the changes and create profiles but the only ones who were working on itnthat being me and @Pain_to12 have been extremely busy and no ones done any work to help when we've asked anytime prior

Go help out, I don't have the time to completely revise a verse when I'm working on a lot of other stuff irl and indexing a verse in the wiki
It's been a while since I've worked on a page. Maybe I can help?

I can help?

hope you're joking. The narrative statement is seemingly in reference to his ability of his self perception not the actual story's narrative. At best what Arthur's ability should be is subjective reality which just allows him to amp himself in comparison to his opponents and what he views of them.

hope you're joking. The narrative statement is seemingly in reference to his ability of his self perception not the actual story's narrative. At best what Arthur's ability should be is subjective reality which just allows him to amp himself in comparison to his opponents and what he views of them.
no, he is not referring to that, you are taking it out of your ***(I accept that when genos says that saitama transcends space-time he is referring to his time travel, but this, no)arthur even say that he can't have the courage to press the button of fight,in his battle against dragon, a text from a video game appears, even victor and joker know they are in a story,****,there is even a kid name tatsuo,tatsuo knows he is a character,even victor acknowledges that tatsuo's mother is just a background character,and she disapiers because is role is finish(from the story)
seriously I have to explain why he does not refer to the non-self, the non-self only gives him the power to make them read his mind, it does not give him the power that he mentioned

no, he is not referring to that, you are taking it out of your ***(I accept that when genos says that saitama transcends space-time he is referring to his time travel, but this, no)arthur even say that he can't have the courage to press the button of fight,in his battle against dragon, a text from a video game appears, even victor and joker know they are in a story,****,there is even a kid name tatsuo,tatsuo knows he is a character,even victor acknowledges that tatsuo's mother is just a background character,and she disapiers because is role is finish(from the story)
seriously I have to explain why he does not refer to the non-self, the non-self only gives him the power to make them read his mind, it does not give him the power that he mentioned
What is the video game thing about? That just sounds like more subjective reality again. Tatsuo and Victor being aware they are in a story does not in turn mean Arthur has plot manipulation.

What is the video game thing about? That just sounds like more subjective reality again. Tatsuo and Victor being aware they are in a story does not in turn mean Arthur has plot manipulation.
in fact, it would be, because it would mean that this statement is true.

Back