• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Well in that case, I suggest we reinstate Star tier Shinra

how about simply universal to do not **** and that's it.
haumea says that creation comes from the imagination,when she says that, she refers to all of creation, that is, the entire universe, which is logical, considering that adolla is human ideas, and ideas come from the imagination,and can alter all reality(this is said by sumire from 250 years ago,even by the narrator)when they say world, they don't just mean the earth, they mean the whole universe (world means the earth, but also the universe)

all creation context is only earth though...but u can argue universal range for adolla

but liek its all hax
No, it refers to the entire creation, the entire universe, even story,if not, explain to me why the hell we went from real life humans to anime humans,Also, it doesn't make ******* sense that rewriting the laws is only on the planet earth, world, it doesn't mean only the earth, you know?Besides, it wouldn't be hax, because the evangelist is the incarnation of collective unconsciousness, and being the incarnation of collective unconsciousness, scales to adolla in everything

its legit all earth, even story, and it is hax and range...nothing past planetary sht is quantifiable

well adolla influenced the stars nearby,,,,, thats all we know

sho doesnt affect entire universe tf
ur 1st scan well yea, adolla is definitely stellar range xd humanity's thoughts were made real, which makes the stars look like that and sht, same for the moon
i cant see ur 2nd scan

sho doesnt affect entire universe tf
ur 1st scan well yea, adolla is definitely stellar range xd humanity's thoughts were made real, which makes the stars look like that and sht, same for the moon
i cant see ur 2nd scan
this,also, because it would not be the whole universe, hell, they said the physics of the world, not of the earth, they said the world, and you can't change the physics of the earth, because physics exists in the entire universe.
the objective of that cataclysm was to end humanity, but it does not mean that the range is planetary

dang planetary thats pretty crazy
they said the whole reality, stop saying that because they only said world it means that only the planet was affected by the great cataclysm, seriously, say something else, don't say no to everything thinking you know the story when you don't.

plus it even affected PI and made it solvable(PI is something you can't solve,is imposible)

this,also, because it would not be the whole universe, hell, they said the physics of the world, not of the earth, they said the world, and you can't change the physics of the earth, because physics exists in the entire universe.
nice hax, well i dont disagree with beyond planetary ranges adolla. nothing i see is ap tho, shinra and god tiers stay at at least planetary, likely far higher ig
the objective of that cataclysm was to end humanity, but it does not mean that the range is planetary
well adolla range is beyond planetary for sure, i agree with you

they said the whole reality, stop saying that because they only said world it means that only the planet was affected by the great cataclysm, seriously, say something else,
hmmm
don't say no to everything thinking you know the story when you don't.
i read the manga and know the story xd bruh
plus it even affected PI and made it solvable(PI is something you can't solve,is imposible)
pretty crazy hax

nice hax, well i dont disagree with beyond planetary ranges adolla. nothing i see is ap tho, shinra and god tiers stay at at least planetary, likely far higher ig

well adolla range is beyond planetary for sure, i agree with you

hmmm

i read the manga and know the story xd bruh

pretty crazy hax
literally, I can summarize your answers in:
No, because I say so and I did not show evidence.

literally, I can summarize your answers in:
No, because I say so and I did not show evidence.
meh im lazy and u didnt show enough for past 5-b ap anyway, so lel [][][][][][] feel free to try making a crt if u believe ur right alex-kun, maybe 3-A range adolla possibly i trust

how about steven universe multiversal(finally gives up to its name) hollow knight multiversal and other multiversals or outerversals (alien x)
ever heard of 5D immeasurable speed stewie

they said the whole reality
9.jpg

Where is the whole reality thing coming from?

bro literally says, reality.
*the world of perception(adolla)and reality have become one''
It does not say whole. This is deadass just in reference to the collective unconscious merging with the real world. Where is the ap argument?

meh im lazy and u didnt show enough for past 5-b ap anyway, so lel [][][][][][] feel free to try making a crt if u believe ur right alex-kun, maybe 3-A range adolla possibly i trust

ever heard of 5D immeasurable speed stewie

It's not really wrong, he was outside space-time, and no space=nonexistent distance and no time=no measurement=immeasurable speed.

world,law,higher plane,mathematics,bugs,hell,curiosity,numbers,truth,hero,hope,death,despair,GOD.

those are the things that exist in adolla
agreed

It does not say whole. This is deadass just in reference to the collective unconscious merging with the real world. Where is the ap argument?
nonexistent

It's not really wrong, he was outside space-time, and no space=nonexistent distance and no time=no measurement=immeasurable speed.
true 🥴

the evangelist is collective unconsciousness,his true form is despair,humanity created god,and then,god created more despair.
to be simple, it means that the evangelist=adolla (adolla is the human ideas and concepts)
and by the way, damn, they noticed that all this sounds too much like real life, shinra is jesus, but well done

Oh yeah reminds me, Haumea should have planetary range via collective unconscious but just sensing thoughts ig.

You young bloods, if you have enough time please help out with the thread instead of here, we can revisit it another time.

You young bloods, if you have enough time please help out with the thread instead of here, we can revisit it another time.

I'm still mad at you pain, I don't have a problem with you, I have a problem because you made up a rule just because you thought 5-B is the most consistent, when only 3 characters did that and there's more evidence than just 5-B

I'm still mad at you pain, I don't have a problem with you, I have a problem because you made up a rule just because you thought 5-B is the most consistent, when only 3 characters did that and there's more evidence than just 5-B
Sorry mate but 5-B is still pretty much consistent and at least 10 characters scale to that not 3

Sorry mate but 5-B is still pretty much consistent and at least 10 characters scale to that not 3

just because one is more consistent won't make the other not possible or inconsistent,there is lore behind,like arthur being able to manipulate the plot or the fate(i am not gonna talk about that,i already talk about that up)

Back