• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Action Comics #770

I don't think that was Regenerationn. That was some weird Reality-Warping stuff because of Joker and Batman.

Antvasima said:
@POTM & FanofRPGs
Should I close this thread so you can collaborate with Firestorm808 on an official Superman explanation and debunk page for this wiki?
No, but close it when the debunk page is done. That way all the things supporting 3-A/Higher can be listed here to be deunked, and then close this thread. I'd like to hear what others think, though.

@Adem Warlock69

Superman fighting the adult Neh-Buh-Loh isn't universal because the Adult Neh-Buh-Loh is limited by the flaw and using a host.

• JLA Classified Vol 1 #1 January 2005
    • While Goraiko takes down Grodd, Squire notes that the emissions seem to come from the strange small cube, and match with an old JLA enemy called the Nebula Ma. Warmaker One and The Master find the cube, and The Master discovers that the cube is sentient.
    • The Master is absorbed into the cube.
    • The Master, now possessed by Qwewq's power, calls itself "Neh-Buh-Loh", and claims to prepare the way for his Quee, and herald the end of this world.
    • "Look, I have expanded to fill this human's shape."
  • JLA Classified Vol 1 #2 February 2005
    • Neh-Buh-Luh says that he seeded his present form in The Master. This is not his true form.
      • "I was simply dormant in a human host until I could gather the strenght to return." | Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. Vol 1 #8 March 2000
  • JLA Classified Vol 1 #3 March 2005
    • Superman and The Master possessed by Neh-Buh-Luh fight.
    • The Neh-Buh-Loh Possessed Master reveals that he is the adult version of Qwewq from the future and the seed planted in him by Black Death turned him evil. Neh-Buh-Loh teleports away, stating that the next time he comes, evil will prevail.
  • The Adult Neh-Buh-Loh (3 Billion Years Old) was finally defeated by Frankenstei, who capitalized on the flaw placed by the Ultrmarines, and killed him. | Seven Soldiers: Frankenstein Vol 1 #4 May 2006
    • The flaw inside Qwewq prevents it from growing and replacing the universe.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Yes, but what Hax would be get from surviving getting cut into several Pieces?
Actually he wasn't getting cut into piece at all. It's a scan right in between the ones everyone usually shows. This mirror matter planet had swarms of mini tesseracts around it that were folding space, and superman was caught in the middle of these Tesseract storms trying to deal with the situation.

So basically superman's body wasn't getting cut up at all, but rather his body was caught in space that was getting folded up, which is why his body parts appeared all over the place. Don't know if this is even resistance in spatial manipulation, since lkie said superman implies the only reason he's normal again is because of the mini tesseract storm disappearing.

Which sounds like a far more reasonable explanation than the space still being warped somehow and superman unwarping said space.

Hey Firestorm. WebCamParrot (The guy who calced Superman at Sexdecillions of Times Light) said this about the whole situation: "Mandrakk implies that the time stop ended when he killed Zilo Valla as he mocks Superman and tells him he's running out of time. Also the missile feat was performed inside the universe not in the worlds beyond." What do you think about this?

NinganO4 said:
Actually he wasn't getting cut into piece at all. It's a scan right in between the ones everyone usually shows. This mirror matter planet had swarms of mini tesseracts around it that were folding space, and superman was caught in the middle of these Tesseract storms trying to deal with the situation.

So basically superman's body wasn't getting cut up at all, but rather his body was caught in space that was getting folded up, which is why his body parts appeared all over the place. Don't know if this is even resistance in spatial manipulation, since lkie said superman implies the only reason he's normal again is because of the mini tesseract storm disappearing.

Which sounds like a far more reasonable explanation than the space still being warped somehow and superman unwarping said space.
Oh! Thanks for explaining it.

@Ehnkr2beboh

When did WebCamParrot say that?

Killing Zillo Valla doesn't stop the Chrono Paralyzer's effects. When Zillo Valla arrived in purple energy, time stopped thanks to the Chrono Paralyzer.

This is what a heartbeat monitor looks like in real-time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVm8pFDxUjU

In the panel, Lois just finished a beat and is now frozen like everything else: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wOiuPiZc...yy6THhC_IohMoXZm9A-6ZSPpG434BtH_ItlIZKaJ_0=s0

Just before Superman came back, heartbeat monitor is in the exact same position as before he left: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/jLkGJRt90...niH0vjT3QZ_ynQMB8XUw_dl4VgBqio1fGFCtiJ3Bg8=s0

It is only when Superman came back, surrounded in purple energy that the time stop ended. The man in the hall was frozen and about to spill his cups with a shocked face. With time continued, Superman fixed them, and the man is shown calmed down.

Firestorm808 said:
@Ehnkr2beboh
When did WebCamParrot say that?

Killing Zillo Valla doesn't stop the Chrono Paralyzer's effects. When Zillo Valla arrived in purple energy, time stopped thanks to the Chrono Paralyzer.

This is what a heartbeat monitor looks like in real-time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVm8pFDxUjU

In the panel, Lois just finished a beat and is now frozen like everything else: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wOiuPiZc...yy6THhC_IohMoXZm9A-6ZSPpG434BtH_ItlIZKaJ_0=s0

Just before Superman came back, teartbeat monitor is in the exact same position as before he left: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/jLkGJRt90...niH0vjT3QZ_ynQMB8XUw_dl4VgBqio1fGFCtiJ3Bg8=s0

It is only when Superman came back, surrounded in purple energy that the time stop ended. The man in the hall was frozen and about to spill his cups with a shocked face. With time continued, Superman fixed them, and the man is shown calmed down.
He said it to me directly in a YouTube comment secrion. You could probably talk to him directly if you wanted to.

Firestorm808 said:
On his "The True Strength of Post Crisis Superman" video?
On Just A Robot's latest Goku vs Superman video. You'll have to find my comment. Either way he said it would be a low end because Superman should have infinite/immeasurable speed.

Just A Robot's video about Dimensional Tiering is just amazes me. I don't know how reliable he can be at anything else if he get it that wrong. He also considered Alien X to be superior to Eternity and inferior to one character from DB lol

ExSENNA said:
Just A Robot's video about Dimensional Tiering is just amazes me. I don't know how reliable he can be at anything else if he get it that wrong. He also considered Alien X to be superior to Eternity and inferior to one character from DB lol
He gets he DC info from WebCamParrot, so that's how accurate that is. Although, I respect WCP and 100% see why he thinks Superman is Universal (Although I disagree with him on Casual Post Crisis = Pre Crisis, which seems a bit silly). JAR is not that bad when it comes to Dragon Ball and has is overall ok with VS Debating. I'm pretty sure he got slapped by Seth and Splash in a debate, though.

He honestly believes Superman should have infinite/immeasureable speed? What the hell...? How has he not been outed as a wanker by this point?

Derpmaster9000 said:
He honestly believes Superman should have infinite/immeasureable speed? What the hell...? How has he not been outed as a wanker by this point?
He says he has 30+ non finite Speed feats, but like the 65+ Universal feats he hasn't listed them. He usually says all the times he struggled against people with finite speed he was surpressed, to each his own.

Immeasureable Superman is better than Immeasureable Wolverine.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
Derpmaster9000 said:
He says he has 30+ non finite Speed feats, but like the 65+ Universal feats he hasn't listed them. He usually says all the times he struggled against people with finite speed he wa surpressed, to each his own.
No offence, but that really does sound like some serious wank to me... Like a lot of people on this site say,'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence' and if he can't be bothered to show these supposed non-finite speed feats, then I'm led to assume he's either pulling that out of his ass, or they do technically exist, it's just that the full context of the scenes renders them moot, quite like a lot of stuff he's claimed already...

Derpmaster9000 said:
Ehnkr2beboh said:
Derpmaster9000 said:
He says he has 30+ non finite Speed feats, but like the 65+ Universal feats he hasn't listed them. He usually says all the times he struggled against people with finite speed he wa surpressed, to each his own.
No offence, but that really does sound like some serious wank to me... Like a lot of people on this site say,'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence' and if he can't be bothered to show these supposed non-finite speed feats, then I'm led to assume he's either pulling that out of his ass, or they do technically exist, it's just that the full context of the scenes renders them moot, quite like a lot of stuff he's claimed already...
Yeah, but when he said Superman has 30+ non finite speed feats he was just in YouTube comments replying, not exactly the place you list all the scans and such, although he should update his True Strength of Post Crisis Superman video to show all the feats.

And once again, still better than Immeasureable Wolverine.

@Ehnkr2beboh, that doesn't really matter. If he's going to make that claim in the first place, he better be coming with the receipts. Could've easily just posted them in the description before he said that.

Also, not to sound rude to you man, but it being 'better' than Wolverine means literally nothing. They're both pure wank of the highest order, and nothing more.

PowerToScale said:
He has a twitter and discord, if you like, you can ask for the universal and non finite speed feats there, and is willing to debate about his positions. He has a link to his discord on his twitter too, if the one below doesn't work.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/webcamparrot?lang=e

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/4MVTx4u
I might just get to that later, unless someone beats me to the punch. Going to bed now, as it's like two in the morning here, and I've got college like seven hours, lol.

Derpmaster9000 said:
@Ehnkr2beboh, that doesn't really matter. If he's going to make that claim in the first place, he better be coming with the receipts. Could've easily just posted them in the description before he said that.
Also, not to sound rude to you man, but it being 'better' than Wolverine means literally nothing. They're both pure wank of the highest order, and nothing more.
He should have, I agree with you. As for the second one, I just like mentioning that the same people that say that SS Level Wolverine is Wank (Which I can't say whether its true or not) say that. Scaling to time travels doesn't check out like that. I'm completley agreeing with you.

Solar System level Wolverine is wank, it's just durability bypassing to a degree.

Universal Superman in most instances is also wank.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Solar System level Wolverine is wank, it's just durability bypassing to a degree.
Superman being universe level is a wank? You act like SSJ3 Goku can beat him...

Madotsuki24 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Superman being universe level is a wank? You act like SSJ3 Goku can beat him...
Dude, that isn't even an argument, and even if it was, Matthew is the last person here who'd claim such nonsense.

I tried to rate Wolverine and similar characters as simply having up to 4-B durability negation, but was outvoted, so here we are.

Anyway, this discussion seems pointless currently, so I would still prefer to give PrinceOfTheMorning, FanofRPGs, and Firestorm808 the chance to collaborate on an official Superman feats explanation and debunk page.

We have some of the Immeasurable feats in the Firestorm808 blog, and there's about 7 or 8 of them that haven't been debunked, so I guess Superman could be Immeasurable? But Immeasurable Wolverine is an Outliar,but why Doesn't Silver Surfer have it? Hasn't he time Travelled several times?

Adem Warlock69 said:
We have some of the Immeasurable feats in the Firestorm808 blog, and there's about 7 or 8 of them that haven't been debunked, so I guess Superman could be Immeasurable? But Immeasurable Wolverine is an Outliar,but why Doesn't Silver Surfer have it? Hasn't he time Travelled several times?
Firestorm said he'll be getting to the speed feats next, so we'll see if they remain that way.

The Silver Surfer cannot have his attacks arrive before he launched them during combat. If he can fly so fast that he travels to the past, he would get immeasurable travel speed.

these are the immeasurable speed feats

OK I legit have no idea what the hell is going on here.

Shaking the universe is 4-A, not 3-A.

For the Brainiac 13, as per Action Comics 782:

Using Lex's temporal displacement technology combined with Darkseid's Boom Tube boosted by magic supplied by Tempest and the Amazons and all focused through Steel's new armor, they create a portal to the past, a tiny fraction of an instant after the Big Bang. Here, Brainiac 13 and Imperiex are dissipated harmlessly, having little effect, simply an echo of the explosion that started it all.
~ DC Database​
He didn't fly back in time himself

And the Superboy one, IIRC, was the same story where Superman is shocked someone can go at light speed or beyond. Because again B Y R N E E R A. Think for a second. If the art looks like it came between 1986-1994, just don't bother using the feat because it is an unequivocable outlier. Superman's best feats at the time were maybe nanosecond level, mostly relativistic, one retroactive FTL feat from a Year One Story due to escaping an artificial blackhole. That's it, this feat is a grotesque outlier if it is taken as timetravel = immeasurable speed. Nevermind that Superman was just holding onto Pre-Crisis Superboy who was doing the time travel.

Also 4-D track for Human Race meant nothing to the perspective of Wally West except that it allows him to through all a matter of different places. Given it brings him to Krypton's Destruction and the like, 4-D likely means temporal. Also Wally was amped for the second half of the story and speed-force/FTL works in an exclusive special matter for Flashes such that they have effectively time travel.

Goddamnit, and as I just was about to argue against the Shattered God feat, I have to deal with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back