• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: very slow actually (aka thread 16)

"Well while combating cosmic horrors and protecting the multiverse does sound great and all, do we get to refuse this?" He asks

"Do we have a choice to well, not become guardians? Do we ever get to quit?

I should have let Marta handle this

"You two are free, I am not your master and I am not obliging you but know that being a Guardian is not a replacement for your life, you do not get up in the morning like a Guardian, you do not eat like a Guardian or you go to sleep like a Guardian ... it is simply a matter of protecting one's home from anyone trying to rule it or destroy it, it is just a matter of doing what is necessary ... to survive "

"I know that in your eyes I am a stranger, I know very well that I am asking you a lot ... but please, if you don't want to do it for me ... do it to honor the memory of Aranil, a good person who just wanted to help, a friend of yours ... someone who considered you his family and watching into his memories ... I saw what a person he was, he had a good heart ... and he only wanted the best for others "

"Ask yourself this question, Aranil ... would he have accepted? And if so ... would you have followed him?"

[Small note, Maverik is talking to both]

"I see. It does sound like something Aranil would definitely have accepted." Eden thinks for a second

"I want to hear what Marta thinks first however." He says

Paul Frank said:
"I see. It does sound like something Aranil would definitely have accepted." Eden thinks for a second
Suddenly, a yellow blast comes from somewhere and enters Eden and Marta's minds. Then they both walk from their places, walk over to each other until they're embracing, and kiss passionately. When they part and realize what had happened, a laughing purple Thanos-like furry appears wearing the Infinity Gauntlet at that place where the yellow blast came from.

"Oh, man, I got you two sooooooooo good!!!!!" The Frickin Purple Furry says, slapping his knees and crying in laughter as Ohio Fried Chicke plays in the background.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Paul Frank said:
Suddenly, a yellow blast comes from somewhere and enters Eden and Marta's minds. Then they both walk from their places, walk over to each other until they're embracing, and kiss passionately. When they part and realize what had happened, a laughing purple Thanos-like furry appears wearing the Infinity Gauntlet at that place where the yellow blast came from.
"Oh, man, I got you two sooooooooo good!!!!!" The Frickin Purple Furry says, slapping his knees and crying in laughter as Ohio Fried Chicke plays in the background.
(Isn't that godmodding? Which is banned?)

Dragonboi9191 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Paul Frank said:
(Isn't that godmodding? Which is banned?)
(Don't some of the characters on this list(and some weaker ones not on this list) have mind control? And isn't this the Infinity Gauntlet we're dealing with here?)

Eden resists the lewd blast and the holy right automatically smacks the furry with midgard volsung saga, irreversible destruction, and almighty, bypassing any defense and deleting him from existence

Paul Frank said:
Eden resists the lewd blast and the holy right automatically smacks the furry with midgard volsung saga, irreversible destruction, and almighty, bypassing any defense and deleting him from existence
The Purple Furry uses the Space Stone to teleport away from the punch. "Hey, it was just a joke, dude!" He says defensively, holding his hands up in a placating gesture.

The Warp has started to come into its own and expand naturally at this point so Bjorn decided to start focusing on the Daemons.

Paul Frank said:

@ Overlord775

"Mh ... then? Basically it would hardly change anything from what you usually do"

"Aww, honey ... in the grand scheme of things ... I'm damn lazy," I say, teleporting to the throne of Eden with a can of soda.

"And I'm also socially embarrassing," I exclaim, drinking and then burping fire from my mouth.

@ Overlord775, Paul

"Anyway, it's time to take the point of the situation," I say, bringing up a holographic screen with familiar faces.

"According to Aranil's memories these are the most hostile Super Humans you have met"

"The first is Donte, apparently he has nuclearized the whole of Eurasia, Aranil has tracked him down, he has fled and since then he has not been seen again"

"Alexander,he blew up some countries in America, drove a city in Australia crazy and attacked Aranil, the last time Aranil saw him,he tried to lock Alexander up in another dimension"

"Then there are Bjorn and Akuma, the first is not a problem ... I made sure that he continues to respect the contract, as for Akuma ... Aranil did not understand politics, so Akuma is not our problem"

"And finally the main problem, the most dangerous girl in the multiverse ... the one who killed Aranil, Destiny ... the question is ... how do we deal with her? Besides Aranil and Bjorn, you two faced her in a fight ? "

"You are forgetting about the elephant in the room."

Marta responds.

"The giant reality consuming void elephant in the room"

She continues talking while projecting an image of the colossal hole in reality that's where her multiverse once was.

I widen my eyes to that image.

"Oh no ... another multiversal parasite"

"This is the second time I see such a thing ..."

"That seems like it's probably a bigger problem than Destiny. Even though Destiny killed Aranil she has been rather tame as of late I believe, unlike this thing." Eden responds

"And no I have never fought her before to answer your earlier question."

@Overlord775

"For now, one problem at a time, that!" I say, pointing to the cosmic void.

"Even with these new powers I'm not even sure if I'm able to deal with it ... for now I'll deal with Destiny, with this new information she is now the easiest problem to solve" I say, and then turn to Marta.

"You, on the other hand, have faced Destiny? Because I need every possible information before facing her in a fight"

"Only had a minor skirmish with her, only thing i can tell you is that she spams teleportation a lot.

Also, here's the infomation about the rest of her abilities."

Marta then gives the information to Meverik via Thought Trasmission.

She doesn't really care anymore about Destiny, but she's a thought cookie, so it would take Meverik a long time, if he can even do it, to defeat her, so it would allow her to be able to spend some quality time with Eden without being interrupted.

Information flows in my mind.

"Uh ... not bad, she has a lot of skills and for teleporting I have a way to neutralize it"

"Now I think I need to work out a strategy ... it's incredible that i say it," I murmur.

"Now I'm going to predict the future, I need to see every possible scenario ... oh ... and thank you" I say, hugging her slightly.

"I told you, I'm socially embarrassing!" I say with a big smile and then show an expressionless look.

"However, if you need me, I am predicting the future ... avoid painting my face at that moment," I say, then teleport above the throne, crossing my legs and look up.

My eyes turn white as I see into the future.

[It's Maverik not Meverik]

>He's still here

• Breath in
  • Breath out
The space around Maverik is turned in to a pocket dimension, then he and the pocket reality are teleported out of the throne room.

I turn towards Eden.

"Hey Eden, don't you think we should put some defence against people just willy nilligly teleporting here ?"

I ask him. I would already have put up some kind of anti-uninvited guests system, but it's his throne room and i don't want to modify it without his consent.

"I suppose that would be a good idea." He says while using all his presence concealment on the room along with some teleportation interference spells.

"You're welcome to do anything you want here by the way, change things around to your liking Marta." He says

"I fear that what you are about to do, Miss Marta and Sir Eden ... will hurt the feelings of Sir Maverik" exclaims Dynamo, still standing next to them.

Faruel1998 said:
"I fear that what you are about to do, Miss Marta and Sir Eden ... will hurt the feelings of Sir Maverik" exclaims Dynamo, still standing next to them.
"I don't think so, dude. What is he to either of them?" The Purple Furry interjects.

My eyes return to their normal state.

I look around, an expression of disappointment in my face.

"They kicked me out of their moon ... how rude," I say, then give an irritated sigh.

"Let's deal with Destiny quickly," I say, then teleport to where I left my copy with Boris.

"Apparently she has become non-existent ..." I say, and then telepathically communicate with her.

"Destiny ... I should exchange a couple of words with you"

"He likely has a way back in. This prevents others from finding this place and entering it." Eden replies to Dynamo

"Oh ... well, anyway I will stay here as a communication device, if Maverik wants to call you he will have to do it through me ... and I think I will have to take on the consequences of having banned him ... Maverik can be ... exasperating" says the artificial intelligence.

"Okay, then, I feel somethin' weird's 'bout t' happen." He then sends a projection to where Maverik is. "What are you doing, soldier!?"

"First, I'm a Guardian ... not a soldier, second ... Boris, this is a matter between me and Destiny ... I would like you to not intrude"

"Oh, okay. I'll f**k off then." He started walking away, but a beachball and a wall appeared out of nowhere. He accidentally kicks the ball as it gets launched into the wall and hits him dead in the face.

Back