• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: very slow actually (aka thread 16)

[Don't think you need to act it out. It needs to be an auto-biography which means there needs to be at least a grain of truth in the story to build on, but I don't think "making ice-cream" is exactly a hard thing to do.]

[Actually it can be about other people too which is how it was able to work on Kiara]

[Ok true but it needs to be their biography in that case, so it still needs to be an entire novel about Marta's amazing ice cream making skills]

New knowledge seems to flow into my head, and I begin making adjustments to the Harmonizer, adjusting the frequencies it uses with knowledge of higher constructs and existences. I work to make it perfect.

[Are you implying you wouldn't write a biography about your icecream making skills? smh my head]

Walking for a few minutes at the end, you two arrive at the forge.

It's just a normal anvil in a square surrounded by a lava circle.

"Well, here we are at the forge ... this is where the archangel Gabriel forged the chains that bind Lucifer's door after he escaped the first time" I say, to then take off my trench coat.

"Keep it, I'm fond of it," I say, throwing it at Eden and dissolving my shirt.

You may notice that on Maverik's back he has a deep scar but also a tattoo depicting a kind of gear.

Monarch Laciel said:
[You wrote an entire complex in-depth epic life story of yourself... focused on your ability to create ice cream]
[Yes, i did.

And it was totally worth it : D

Tecnically, i was my manas that did it tho]

Eden catches the trenchcoat and looks at Maverik's back

"Is there some meaning behind that tattoo?" He asks as he sits down in the air

"Yes, it is the symbol of the Eight Ways, the circle is the universe while the lines are the eight concepts that support it as pillars" I say, approaching the anvil and materializing a dozen metal ingots.

With a kick I throw the metal into the lava circle, then use telekinesis and lift a large sphere of molten metal from it.

I let it fall on the anvil while I materialize a massive and rude hammer.

When the hammer hits the metal, it releases a huge arc of energy made of pure power that you can feel overwhelmingly.

Marta gets an idea.

A bit of music would be nice.

She then creates a bunch of dragonic humanoid creatues, who wear stereotypical mexican clothes, while also creating varius musical istruments

The band of dragonoids pick up the music tools and start playing a theme song

Gerudo Valley - The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Gerudo Valley - The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

@faruel

Eden continues watching, visibly more interested now.

@overlord

Eden listens to the music and has a contented look on his face

The more Maverik hit the metal with the hammer, the more divine power was released.

The reality around him began to vibrate, incredibly clouds began to appear, obscuring the fiery sky.

The metal sphere was beginning to take shape as Maverik surrounded his hands with golden light and gave the ball a final blow.

At the same time the sky was torn apart, projecting a ray of divine light on it with an intensity that would blind it.

The beam did not last long, revealing a Maverik with a smoking body and a hand resting on the anvil.

"Admire ... the ultimate weapon" I say, lifting it.

It was a kind of finely decorated scythe, the blade vaguely resembled the petal of a flower.

"It is a wonderful weapon indeed." Eden says looking at the scythe

"What was your reason for forging this weapon though? Do you have someone you intend to use it on?" He asks

"Yes ... I'll use it," I say, putting the weapon on my shoulder.

"I will use it when the time comes ... to kill Destiny"

"I wouldn't have guessed that you wanted to kill her honestly."

"I'd take care if I were you, she has friends who will likely help her if you go after her." He warns

"I will be honest ... in my long career as a Guardian, I met every kind of person ... and inspecting Aranil's memories I learned something ..." I say, approaching Eden.

"He didn't have the guts to stop her when he was more powerful than her, he let an opportunity slip away ... and then ... I'm not afraid of dying, I've already died three times and the real me is extremely far from here and is unaware of what happens here ... if I die ... nothing will change, if she dies ... this multiverse will have one less psychopath to think about "I say, taking up my trench coat.

"Destiny cannot be helped, she does not want to be helped ... I will show her the future that will happen to her, if she has a glimpse of common sense she will stop believing herself an executioner ... otherwise ... she will go against an end that she built herself "

"Then I won't attempt to stop you. Her path is indeed going to lead her to ruin and this will be interesting either way." Eden says

"Well then, is there anything left for us to do here?"

"I have one last thing to do, trying the weapon," I say, putting the trench coat back on.

"Come on, on this day ... I'll look at the devil in the eye ... and I'll kill him"

I nod and then teleport both near the door where Lucifer is locked up.

Arrived we notice the gigantic door.

It is made of rough black rock, glowing red symbols engraved on it while large chains blocked it.

"Here the Bringer of Light is enclosed, the Son of Morning, the most cunning and proud of the soldiers of the Heavenly Father" I say, approaching me.

Suddenly a series of scarlet carvings in an unknown language appears at the foot of the door.

With a simple gesture I make the incisions in an understandable language.

Why are you here?.

What you're interfering with here is bigger than you can imagine.

If you continue like this, you will attract the wrath of Heaven upon you ... so it is written.

For him the time of penance is not over.

Save him ... at this point it is no longer possible.

[I was inspired by the new trailr of Doom for this]

@faruel

"Well we obviously are not wanted here, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to let that stop you."

@Paul

"As I once told my dear friend and teammate, Partfind the holder of the Way of Chaos ..." I say, showing a grin.

"Screw the rules, I have cosmic powers," I exclaim, to then throw the sickle towards the chains, they were cut easily while the seals were broken.

The chains fall as the sickle returns to my hand.

The doors open slowly until they reveal a dark whirlpool.

In less than a moment something comes out of there, a dark and nauseating miasma comes out, pouring itself over our heads.

Gradually the miasma begins to take on a humanoid appearance until it becomes a grotesque diabolical figure.

@faruel

"He has a rather repulsive appearance for one heralded as the most beautiful. I'm guessing that he didn't always look like that though right?"

The Eden in the throne room continues to listen to the music with Marta

"Thanks to his father, his heart was too tender to kill him but not enough to give him adequate punishment"

Lucifer emits a hiss that shakes all hell.

"Guaaarrrdiaaan ... yooou're caaame heeere ... tooo dieee?" He said in a hissing voice.

"In fact today, someone here will die, but it will be the ugliest present here!" I exclaim, rolling the scythe.

"The Heeelll ... wiiill devooour yooou!" Exclaims the devil, creating a storm of lightning made of infernal fire and throwing them at me.

I move the scythe, blocking the attacks.

The blade absorbs them.

"Here is one of the abilities of my weapon, it absorbs the attacks ... and reflects them" I exclaimed, pointing the scythe at Lucifer and sending back the attacks to the sender.

Through the manipulation of probabilities I make sure that it has complete success in hitting the target.

This happens, lightning pierces the devil's chest but does not seem to be affected in any way.

"Here is another ability!" I say, to then throw the scythe at him.

The space distorts and in less than an instant the blade finds itself embedded in his right shoulder.

Lucifer screams in pain.

"This weapon can distort space, hit immaterial beings or made of pure power like you ... and is more lethal on enemies with a morality opposed to mine!" I explain, to then teleport in front of the scythe, take it and with a just blow cut his right arm.

Lucifer screams again but I cover his mouth and then go behind him, grab his wings and tear them off, relying on my right leg on his back.

Then I grab him by the horns and throw him in the air, with an extremely fast jolt I hit him in the back with my right elbow while I open a portal in front of him.

@ Overlord775

See a portal open and in less than a blink, a hideous monster coming out with me behind him.

Lucifer falls to the ground and tries to get up but I block him in the left arm and legs with the scarlet bands of Cyttorak while I still take my sickle and with a horizontal somersault I cut off his head.

Swinging my sickle I take it with both hands and hit the head, driving the blade into the forehead and then into the ground.

Junkoposter said:
@Dragon
Akuma smiles. "Thanks for the compliment~." She snaps her fingers, a portal to Silas' wife appears. "There you go~."
Giovani loosens his stance. "You don't seem as nasty as the other Akuma." He bows. I suppose I should introduce myself.

The apparition of the giant demon from the portal scared the dragon musicians, who stopped playing music and runned away.

Marta looks at Maverik with a more than irritated look on her face.

"Get. Out. NOW".

"After I finish slaughtering Satan," I say, drawing the scythe from Lucifer's skull.

"Yooou caaan't kill meee" hisses Lucifer.

"Sorry, Son of the Morning, but nobody gives a damn about what you want" I say, tightening the weapon, it starts to shine.

"Admire, fallen son ... the strongest ability of this weapon"

"Divine ... Blast!" I exclaim.

Throwing the weapon at the ground, generating an explosion of blinding light that destroys Lucifer both in body and soul, erasing him from existence.

"I said, GET OUT !"

Marta shouts as she does a finger snap and completly surrounds Maverik with portals leading back to the world created by Aranil.

Back