• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: very slow actually (aka thread 16)

@Junko

"I guess you saw the fight between Aranil and Destiny ... and I think that was a point of no return for her ..."

"Hence my question ... I think an external opinion can help"

@Psycho

"Can I ask you one last question? An external opinion would be useful"

[This asks both Bjorn and Akuma]

"Just a simple yes or no" I say, closing my eyes slightly.

"Is there a slight chance that Destiny ... understands her mistakes and follows the right path?"

"Hmmm... this may not help but I wouldnt know, I have spent much of my time recently in a different dimension"

@Faurel

Akuma sighs. "Right path is subjective, but I'd say she's doing pretty well on going on her own "right path"."

[How do you telepathically sigh]

@overlord

"So have you always been able to make icecream like this or did you recently gain some sort of power that lets you make it?"

@faruel

"If there is anything else I can help you with just ask I suppose." The clone of Eden says as he goes back to what he was doing previously

@Junko

I nod slightly.

"I fear that her right path will not be one in which everyone will be happy and content ... but for the past five thousand years I have realized that sometimes ... there are people who cannot be saved" I say, to then materialize a box.

"Thanks for your time, as a thank you, I want to offer you this ... some very special chocolates," I say, lifting the box.

"They were made with a very fine cocoa, the tree that produced that fruit did it once every thousand years ... the planet in which that tree stood exploded"

"I hope you like them"

@Psycho

"Well ... I'll see what to do, but I'm afraid the solution won't be peaceful," I say, to get up.

"Anyway, here's a gift," I say, handing him a horn.

"It comes from an extinct animal ... play it in battle, at a concert for horns or whatever you like"

@Psycho

"See you again ... barbarian" I chuckle and then disappear.

@Paul

"Yes, bring me a coffee cocktail ... and a forge ... a good forge"

Paul Frank said:
[How do you telepathically sigh]
"So have you always been able to make icecream like this or did you recently gain some sort of power that lets you make it?"
[IT JUST WORKS ovo]

"I used Merchen to give myself an ability to do it"

Marta responds to you question, while finishing to eat her ice cream.

@overlord

"That's an interesting way to use it." He says as he also finishes the ice cream

@faruel

"A forge? As in a blacksmith forge?"

@Paul

"Yes, I'm going to forge a weapon ... but not just any weapon" I say, and then look extremely serious at him.

"Such a powerful weapon whose name alone will make gods and demons tremble of fear"

"I hope to see this weapon when you are done with it then." He then sends off the Qliphah puzzle who returns shortly with the coffee cocktail.

Eden then creates a massive forge outside in a previously empty spot and opens are portal to it.

"Well the forge is just outside or you can take this portal, the demon there has the other thing you requested."

@Paul

"Mh ... demon" I murmur, to then extend a hand.

The coffee cocktail crosses the portal, flying towards my hand.

I drink it in one gulp and then throw the glass on the ground and open a portal.

"I had a better idea, follow me ... I'll show you how to make a blasphemous weapon"

"Very well." Eden says as he stands up and goes to follow Maverik

"Lead the way."

The Qliphah Puzzle cleans the glass from the floor and continues what it was doing before

Crossing the portal you find yourself in a rather bleak place, the sky was completely made of dark red flames while the ground was rocky, also surrounded by flames.

"Try to guess where we are," I say with a grin.

"We're in hell," I say, broadening my grin.

"A divine weapon forged in the depths of hell ... this is how a blasphemous weapon is created"

Paul Frank said:
@overlord
"That's an interesting way to use it." He says as he also finishes the ice cream
"Yes, this book is quite the versitile tool."

Marta then turns towards Eden.

"Would hava any suggestions on what i could do with it ?"

Marta ask curius.

@faruel

"I see. That would be a blasphemous and likely very effective weapon. What type of weapon will it be, a sword, a spear, something else entirely?"

@overlord

Eden thinks for a bit

"There is always the chance you could use it to regain your lost strength as I have said, other than that I'm not sure." He says

"Every Guardian has a chosen weapon, I usually use a bow ... but I think this time I will use something harsher, I will let myself be guided by my creativity"

"Anyway, I will dyspel some myths, first ... no, here there are not the damned, the souls of people when they die are purified and reincarnate"

"Hell is a prison for one being ... Lucifer, the fallen angel"

"He is locked in a dimensional door, tied with chains just forged right here"

Paul Frank said:
@overlord

Eden thinks for a bit

"There is always the chance you could use it to regain your lost strength as I have said, other than that I'm not sure." He says
"Ok, i'll try to think something myself then."

@overlord

"Maybe you can use it to help Boris somehow." He says

@faruel

"I'm assuming we won't be seeing Lucifer will we?"

@Paul

"Oh quiet, we will meet him ... and for me it will be the second time, after all ... I locked him up when he managed to escape"

Christian Higdon said:
"Is this Heaven?" He said, confused.
"Nope, it's normal reality, i just brought your famility to you, well, more like projections of them."

Shielder explains

@Paul

"Good idea~"

Lucina then starts working on something.

@faruel

"You've locked up Lucifer before? That sounds like it was probably difficult. Well then what are you going to forge this weapon out of?"

"Follow me, the anvil of the forge is near here" I say, walking off.

"And anyway yes, locking it up was particularly difficult, Lucifer ... like all angels is a being made of pure power, it is neither composed of atoms or of energy and is extremely resistant to magic and to the deformation of reality ... practically all the powers that we Guardians had "

"Eight Ways were needed to imprison him here, conceptual manipulation ... the fundamental pillars of our multiverse, they are Order, Chaos, Space, Time, Matter, Energy, Reality and Illusion" I explain.

"We manipulated a part of those concepts, given to us by cosmic entities ... I manipulated the Order, a very useful conceptual power"

"Yes, I could bring things back to their original state, block my targets in a conceptual stasis, become immutable to everything, use the magic of order, the light of order and manipulate the laws of the universe ... and conceptually command anyone "I say, smiling.

"The Way of the Order could be neutralized only by its opposite and vice versa, the Chaos" I continue.

"Tell me, you said hell isn't where the damned are sent, but they are instead purified and reincarnated. You also said that hell is specifically to house Lucifer so I have to wonder two things." He says

"One, are demons also housed here and if not where are they located? And two, who made hell?" He asks

"Oh, the demons are a bit everywhere ... I don't know where they come from, as far as I know the most plausible explanation is that they are evil entities created by things like feelings or negative forces"

"For hell instead ... Lucifer created it indirectly, when God sent him here after his little adolescent rebellion,he locked him up here, everything that is here could qualify as a manifestation of his raging anger against humanity because his * father * preferred them to his most beautiful angel ... or maybe he ate heavily and this would only be his stomach that keeps burning "I chuckle.

"So demons are born from the evils of man and hell was born from the grudge Lucifer held. I'd rather not be in his stomach if I had the choice so ill just go with that." He says

I walk through the portal and immediately hear people discussing killing my other self.

Weird considering at this point it's merely containing the multiverse within himself within increasingly higher hyperversal structures and isn't really even in contact with the base multiverse for anyone to detect, plus he's incomprehensible and these people with the exception of Akuma should have no way to know about anything he's doing or reason to ask about it.

"Hey can we maybe not do that? NACHILLEMORAC isn't corrupting anything"

Back