• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: spoopy numbah edition (aka thread 13)

I see, so it mathematically models the functions of the "system" of Makai into 37 dimensions and maps them out like so… though 37 is probably more than they actually needed, someone was probably just having fun with this, weren't they.

I activate the map and quickly navigate to a deci-bot factory that I located earlier. "Is it alright if I head over now?"

"Eeeeeyyyyy, if it ain't my good pal, June. How's it been? Still donning a girly name as usual, I see." They all laughed, as June (full name James "June" Wimble Alexander) stood there. "You dare mock the son of a shepard!?" June said.

I thank Rei'zen, open a portal to the factory, and give a small bow before leaving. Then I explore the factory to get my bearings.

Inside the factory there seems to be a large amount of pods, Deci-bots just suddenly exist in the pods and then walk out. There seem's to be more space in the factory than the outside would suggest.

I give a slight bow to the rabbit, "Ah, hello there. I'm sorry I was so caught up in checking things out that I didn't notice you. They really are beautiful." I say, looking at the Deci-bots. "My name is Rai, I'm a scientist, I had been hoping to work near or with the deci-bots, so after getting permission from Rei'zen I came here. May I know your name?" I ask with a smile.

Paulie wave's her hand, a hard-light screen come's up. Its show's the blueprints for the Deci-bot. "As you can see, we modified your design a little bit." The modifications seem to make the sound be able to hit things that are 58-D. Somehow.

[ I am here to rain on the parade. As there are no 58 D levels of technology in Touhou, the only way this would be possible is if Akuma used her High 1-B version of the Infinity Gauntlet to buff the tech or the intelligence of the tech makers]

@ Overlord775

When you shake the globe of stars they begin to appear, then they become galaxies and nebulae.

The more the images get bigger, the more famous something strange.

The whole cosmos reveals itself to be the body of a woman who dances slowly with her companion, also made of stars.

(...)

After hearing what Marta said through my telepathy, one question comes to mind.

"Martha ... what did Destiny do?" I ask.

@Dragon

"Well two of them are on earth together with a friend right now. We could visit them if you want."

@Junko

Irre is suprised at the number of Deci-bot factories. Why would you ever need that many factories when they're already advanced enough to produce an innumerable amount of them?

"I see. Well I'm going elswhere now. Thanks for the tour." Irre says to the Deci-bot.

@Junko

I sent a telepatic message.

"You do realize that Destiny forcefully took that kid away from his village, right ?"

@Faruel

Nice Orb

"She kidnapped a child."

I respond.

"But, we currently have bigger fishes to fry ..."

I say as i get up and turn towards the orb, who was somehow able to easilly and supposedly permanently kill my clone .

"Looks like your orb is back Marta, it seems mad though." Eden says while turning towards it.

@ Overlord775

"Destiny ... kidnapped ... a child? "I say, a nervous tic appears in my right eyes.

I take a couple of deep breaths and then look at the suddenly animated orb.

I deny his resistance to my telekinesis and then trap him in a psychic grip.

"Fus ..." I whisper and then scream.

"RO DAH !!!"

A wave of force such as to make the pocket dimension tremble flings itself against the orb.

What terrible, awful, no good things was destiny doing with this child? What unspeakable horror was Destiny up to with her new child prisoner, and how was she tormenting him now???

...they were playing with a dog, honestly. They were both having fun chasing a dog around and playing fetch with it or otherwise.

((Considering Marta knows "everything" I'll say this. He doesn't have parents. It's Link.))

The Eden on Earth 3 starts making magical artifacts using the knowledge within the grimoires and Coronzon's knowledge

The Eden on Etheria contemplates absorbing 545 once he learns everything from her but decides that he likes the company

The Eden in the moon looks towards the orb that was just hit by a wave of force to see what it does

@Jacky

[Multiple versions of link have parents tho]

By the way, since you are in Makai, which is completly and obsolutelly separated from the main multiverse, you are unable to give order to your army, which starts losing their foothold in the multiverse.

@Monarch

While he's going to work, the man finds a 100$ bill on the street.

((This one don't.))

Actually you cant control what happens to my army and I have avatars across the entirety of the multiverse. So no not really.

The man picks up the bill and looks around to see if anyone is looking for it.

He switches the $100 for a $5 in his wallet then calls out "Has anyone dropped any money?"

[Ultima literally states in his comment that the 1-A AE is inconsequential in versus debates. As in the dragonborn doesn't have 1-A resistances]

[At least he should have resistance to the mind hax low 1-C because he resisted not going crazy in the presence of Herma Mora]

@Junko

[I'd like to remind you that Akumah is listed as true neutral, aka doesn't take sides]

@Jacky

[I can't control your army but the multiverse didn't istantly fall under you, so with the commander out of the picture they would be able to gain some victories.

Also, to keep clones in a place you need the range to keep them there, if they are out of it they would just demanifest.]

((My avatar is there. It's whatever. My army is still there. There are other chains of command. It's not a bunch of mindless monsters. Some of them are actually just clones of me or of other people such as Aranil, Boris, Marta or otherwise. It's not like I'm the only one leading a giant army.))

@Junko

Irre leaves the facility and starts walking abck to Akuma's palace.

"Well I'm certainly enjoying myself here. You have built up a fine world. Is it alright if I'm coming back to your palace?" Irre says knowing that Akuma can hear it.

Back