• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: spoopy numbah edition (aka thread 13)

My copies and my true me feel the pain, such as to make me kneel down and eliminate the other copies.

"Well, it's time to get serious," I say, getting up and teleporting where the orb is.

As soon as I arrive, I immobilize him with the Crimson bands of Cyttorak and use the Dawn Wrath spell to throw light beams at him.

The bands and light beams are seemingly absorbed by the orb, with its "surface" rippling somewhat.

It then proceeds to shoot an infinite amount of Crimson Bands of Cyttorak and light beams back at Aranil

[Or type 10]

Eden's wings block the attack that was launched at Aranil. He then uses the holy right to hit the orb while mvs is active.

[And even then it's just immunity to the conventional

and if you think this world stops at conventional hax I must ask where you were the last 13 threads]

I create a infinitelly layered barrier in front of Aranil, then generate Almighty Enhanced Black Flames around the humanoid orb

With a gesture I dissolve the scarlet bands and the rays of light.

Then I use reality warping to turn the orb into a harmless pebble.

The orb does indeed become a pebble, which is then blown away by the Midgard Völunga Saga-boosted Holy Right.

Immediately after, however, Holy Right starts freaking out. It's seemingly attempting to defend Eden form something invisible, and very, very fast

Eden's wings assist holy right in blocking while Eden uses the holy right to counterattack the invisible threat

Aranil sees......something. His own mind won't let him see it fully, but what he can see resembles random shapes made out of color

Eden's wings are suddenly shredded, and the Magic Missle hits one of the shapes

Blahblah9755 said:
[Yeah, if you read through the demon compendium in different games, you'll find that there's a variety of stuff from fodder to high end demons that are non-existents.]
[This and the fact that you can fight and erase The White in SMT 4 are some pretty good evidence]

I upgrade Magic Missile in to Magic Shotgun, then synthesize it with Megidolaon, Corrosion and Shadow Magic, and the ability to break space and physics to create Breaker Shotgun,

I then use the newly made ability, shooting a barrage of homing missiles at the shapes.

Also, Lucina uses the effects of my God Zone to try slow down and depower the targets.

The shapes start spamming Magic Missle at everyone, with one of them seemingly turning inside out and inverting colors when hit by Breaker Shotgun

Björn first sends his new human army along with around 1000 undead calvary onto the nearest Tyrants planet to being his conquest.

@Junko

Irre explains several possible improvements to the infrastructure, industry, army and living standards of Makai, that would are possible to accomplish because of the Infinity Gauntlet. Irre seems to have put a lot of thought into it and they're genuinely good ideas.

@Dragon and Ed

"Okay let's go then."

Rea teleports them to the arcade, where Will, Hiro and Anne are.

"Ummmmmm...Who are you again and where's the exit?" He asks Akuma, not breaking the fourth wall this time around.

Okay, this is it. I got to make a good first impression.

"Hello, pleased to make your acquaintance. My name is Silas Erebus, feel free to call me Silas."

@Christian

"I see."

She then pats you.

@Hl3

I use Elder God Demonbane to try absorb the Magic Missiles and the shapes at the same time.

Meanwhile Lucina opens a wormhole to the location of Will and co.

Back