• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: spoopy numbah edition (aka thread 13)

"It's just an odd thing to see, you taking some child. Good luck with that though."

Koth ignores the voice in his head.

"Oh, don't worry. I will. We're going to be good friends." She put her arm around the kid again and smiled at him. "He's just going to need some time to adjust. Doesn't talk much either...makes things difficult."

"Ummmmmm, Destiny. Could you...ummmm...take me and this guy to some other place? Maybe also give me a map to coordinate where to go once I'm done." He said, looking at the Hulk with a snarl.

"Oh, uh, sure Boris," she said with a nod before waving her hand and teleporting then to a blank and empty universe. Seemed like there wasn't much around. Perfect place for a brawl. Boris would hear a voice in his head. "Tell me when you're done and I'll teleport you here with a map."

@Jacky

"Ooookay, you wanted it."

Dentiny feels compelled to put away the arm from the kid, the pull being so strong it could casually bend over an infinite amount of 4 dimensional beings.

@Christian

"Yes, it's me, mom."

Shielder continues.

"Good. Now, big guy, how about we take this to a new level?" He then bashed into the Hulk as part of the universe was cracked. The Hulk retaliated by punching Boris to the corner of that universe and punching him repeatedly.

Except infinite willpower helps a lot with being compelled. "I'm not going to hurt the kid! What do you even plan on doing anyways? Just let me have this. It's one person for god's sake..."

@Jacky

Infinite willpower isn't enought, as the goddess of willpower is only 2-C, while the mindhax is infinitelly above that level.

You are unable to resist it and thus your arm is moved away from the child.

"Give that kid back to his parents, you flithy kidnapper. At least pick a grown up if you really need someone to do your stuff with."

Boris was being pummeled by this giant green buffoon. What to do, what to do....AHA! Boris then grabbed pepper spray and squirted it in his eyes. The Hulk yelled out in rage.

"Shut up already!" Destiny shouted out to the world around her, her avatar suddenly disappearing. "Just leave me alone! Stop trying to play a hero when you're obviously not!"

Hulk then pummeled Boris over and over and over again, but Boris had enough as he then wished again. "I WISH HE WAS BACK IN THE COMICS!" Hulk was then taken back into the pages of a book. He then said this: "Okay, Destiny, I'm finished."

Destiny snapped her fingers and Boris was back in her universe as she began to try and reach out to Akuma.

"Akumaaaa. I'm trying to make a new friend and Marta's being a jerk. Can you please help me by getting us to Makai?"

"Oh, yeah, i'm Having some problems with Marta. She's being really mean to me. Here's a map of the universe. Bye." She snapped her fingers and boom a map was in his hands.

While the message couldn't get into Makai, Akuma notice's it and lets it in. "Hmm, sure. Just don't mess with anything~." A portal opens in front of Destiny, Lonk, and Boris. Akuma can be seen sitting in her throne through it.

"They just do, I don't understand why," she muttered with a roll of her eyes before looking at the portal. "Alright, I'm heading in. Come on, Link." She grabbed the child and quickly hurried into the portal of Makai.

The portal closes after everyone come's in. "Nice to see you again Destiny, you to Boris~." Akuma say's telepathically. You notice a mini-throne beside's Akuma's, Yggdrasil seem's to be happily sitting in it.

"Yeah, nice to see you too. Sorry for the sudden request and...sorry for the nervous kid here," she patted the kid on the shoulder and leaned in, whispering some reassurance into his ear before focusing on Akuma again. "Marta has just been...rude, above all else,"

"Yeah, she keeps putting her nose in places where it doesn't belong. It's...troublesome." She shook her head and put an arm around Link. "Uh...so, I don't mean to be a bother but...what exactly is there to do around here with a friend?"

Akuma smile's. "Makai has a special property, where Fantasy can become reality." She stands up. "Your possibilities are limitless."

"Oh...huh. Okay." She shrugged for a moment before grabbing Link's hand and running off. "Thanks Akuma! I'll tell you if I want to leave!"

Link now seemed more confused than anything else.

@Christian

Akuma chuckle's. "Everything you can imagine is here, from the most boring pile of dirt to the most fantastic fantasy~."

@
Jacky

"See you around~." Akuma say's telepathically.

@Christian

"Oh don't worry, they're harmless."

@Jacky

As you run out of the throne room, you find Evil Eye Sigma's, they seem to be there to lead you out of the huge fortress you are currently in.

"Huh....what just happened? Yeah, I'm good, but I was afraid of robots or something. Wait. AAGH!" He then braced up. "There's only one way to truly rid my fear of them and that's by putting me near the vicinity of one..." He then shuddered.

Boris started to shiver a bit. Oh, goodness, here we go. Just eat my brain already, you know you want to. He though.

Back