• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: spoopy numbah edition (aka thread 13)

Boris then started to cry. He had feared these types of things ever since he was living in the 80s. "Go ahead. Do it. Eat my brain."

"Oh Boris, they wont 'eat your brains'." Akuma say's telepathically. Yggdrasil chuckles while sitting in her mini-throne.

"You can? Didn't you already attempt that?" He said. "Look, so what if I'm cowardly round them....actually, maybe it's 'cause I never got to understand em."

After playing around with the devices I found, I open a portal to the building I sense Akuma,in the area that seems like it should be a reception area.

I bow lightly and say to the lady [Rei'zen] there, "Hello, my name is Rai, I don't believe we've met. Would you happen to be the receptionist of Ms. Akuma?"

@Christian

The Deci-bot's voice sounds scrathcy for a couple seconds before it speaks in a normal voice. "GREATING'S, I AM DECI-BOT MK. 5 NUMBER 3672946739974." It say's loudly.

"Nice to meet you. I'm new here, so you'll have to excuse my impulsive behavior." He said, as his eye twitched.

"I was hoping to open a mechanics laboratory.

I was planning to see if there were any further upgrades or modifications I could make to the deci-bot design, therefore it would be helpful to be able to work in one of the facilities for the production of deci-bots or other Makaien robots, or at least somewhere I would have access to them. So I was hoping to get permission from Miss Akuma, and a suggestion on a good place to work." I explain to Rei'zen

@Blah

"Ah, very well." Rei'zen hands Rai a small cube. "Oh by the way, while you were gone technology advanced to an extreme degree."

@Christian

The Deci-bot pulls up Boris.

"Thanks. Anyways, as I tried to do..." He tried to hug the bot, but then a bowling ball fell from the sky and hit him on the head.

Rei'zen perks up. "Ah! It's a new piece of technology, a 37-D map of all of Makai!" She chuckle's. "Sure, it just being plain old 3-D would work, but where's the fun in that?"

Boris hugged the robot and started to tear up a bit. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry! I've been a very bad boy indeed!"

"I'm sorry, it's just...I'm really sorry, that's all, for all I've done that's evil and destructive...." He then sighed. "I wish I could see them once more."

The Deci-bot continues to stand there. "THIS IS MAKAI, WHERE ALL FANTASY BECOME'S REALITY. YOUR WISHES CAN BE GRANTED." It boom's out.

"....Look, I'm sorry, but I can't believe that. I'll never see Rolfe again, I'll never see June again, I'll never even see Harold again! And that guy lived for hundreds!"

Back