• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: sanic speed edition (aka thread 4)

meta/registratio

characters

previous thread

Stats and speed are equalized to 8-C and baseline Massively Hypersonic

This does not apply to attacks with set speeds or tiers separate from the character, and will stay that tier until it is caught up to, at which point it simply becomes significantly stronger/faster than normal attacks

Stat and speed boosts are capped at 100x for now

[Last time on this clusterfuck of joy] "Mind controlled masses! Military killing those with no crime other than to be controlled! You're right Silas! We need to go to America!"

• one Mach 100 flight later, we arrive in California*

Akuma shakes his. "I'm Akuma, and I'm talking about planet ranged connect, no nead for wifi, and completely unhackable~!" She says calmly.

Irre teleports to Donte.

"I'm sorry about earlier today." It says before teleportating away.

"I dunno about these guys but I definitely want one."

Irre appears outta nowhere and says soz.

"............ huh ..... I guess character development does exist in isekais."

Akuma snaps her fingers and the same advanced phone appears in the hands of the group. "Buh-bye now~." She disappears into a portal.

Irre appears in front of Destiny.
IrreTheActor
"Aranil was a fool to send you to such a remote location instead of taking care of you then and there."

Irre unsheates its sword.

"I won't be so so-....."

Irre suddenly becomes motionless as if it has been turned off.

Then it relaxes.

"I was JUST in time. Phew. I aallmost broke my promise there. Sorry about that." Irre says as it is enveloped in darkness and transforms back into the "Actor".

New phone in hand, I immediately assimilate it, quickly doing the same with all the other technology stored in my hammer space.

I begin spreading out a web of hundreds of pencil thin tentacles across the ground to restrain the mind controlled, which isn't too hard considering they all just sit down and start laughing or smiling contently on contact with me and don't even try to resist, then reach into their minds and cut away at this big red parasite looking thing clinging to their minds.

I keep spreading tentacles across the city block, which results in my "main" "body" shrinking down quite a bit until I begin

"Hey Silas. Can you sing or something. Or just yell a lot. Cause some explosions, throw some fireballs, just make some loud noise please"

"Donte, if you want to go back to New York I can teleport you there, you don't have to stay with us if you don't want to"

Destiny frowned and narrowed her eyes ever so slightly. "What is wrong with you? Do you think I'm a murderer now, too? With no proof?" She spoke bitterly as she turned away from him. "And what's this about a promise?"

"Ah. It seems you misunderstand. You most definitely are a murderer, but I already knew that. I don't care about that. The Irre just went after you was not me. As for the promise, I promised I wouldn't get in the way. Do you not remember?" Irre (Actor) says while making an apolegetic bow.

"And how do you know I'm a murderer?" Destiny asked as she walked over to her pile of logs and stared at her fine collection. "And frankly I don't remember you much. Sorry."

"You know what, I just need to know, HAVE you killed anyone? Not trying to accuse you, just wondering." He asked.

"Oh..." Is the only thing Irre (Actor) says.

It then just stands there. Even though it's face looks like a smiling mask, the disappointment radiates off from it.

Eden looks around to those who he teleported with

"Well what do we do now? Do we know where they are?"

"Have I killed anyone? No. Haven't killed a single human being." She shook her head as she began to cut up the different logs she possessed. She glanced back to Irre. "Why are you here?"

[Does the king of hell have the range to affect destiny from Lebanon where it was last summoned ovo]

"Hmph! Then instead of ME being friends with a killer, it's vice-versa!" He said, before then covering his mouth. "I've said too much!"

"I suppose you're speaking the truth as you don't see those who you killed as human beings, do you? Anyway, I am only here because the other Irre went after you. I must say that your confrontation with Aranil was incredibly anticlimactic and that I wasn't happy with it. As such I think that I could help you out a little bit now that I'm here anyway. What do you say of it?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Hmph! Then instead of ME being friends with a killer, it's vice-versa!" He said, before then covering his mouth. "I've said too much!"
[It's not clear to me if you're aware of this, but Destiny was send to a remote island by Aranil.]

As That Guy snoozed, he got a call on the stoner's phone. He got up and answered it.

"That Guy Sama... Some eldrich horror is undoing the red universe."

"that foolish fool"

That Guy swiftly made his way to the capital.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Hey Silas. Can you sing or something. Or just yell a lot. Cause some explosions, throw some fireballs, just make some loud noise please"
[Note: Zeke's extremely high agi can make him very stealthy, I just entirely forgot about putting stealth mastery on the profiles because that's something I do a lot get used to it]

As That Guy arrives, he taps a bit of the thing's tentacles

"I'll give you a bit of noise, you foolish fool"

He slightly chuckles, then turns to Silas and draws his twin Katanas

[Also note: 999's abilities take prolonged exposure to work. Just poking them once won't cut it like it does with The Red Universe]

"Depends on what you mean when you say help?" The girl muttered as she continued to chop up the logs. "Because help could mean many different things depending on who's asked..."

"I'll have to take you up on that. I still have someone dropping bodies there so that should be solved first. I'll be keeping an eye out on the situation on the West Coast but hit me up if you guys can't handle it."

[Insert whatever Aranil may want to say here]

With that I disappear in a flash of lightning, reappearing Lady Liberty.

...... the murderer can wait. Imma go assimilate the Pentagon and other important centers of top secret information.

Flying up, up and away, I go and do just that in whatever is the most efficient way possible, that being creating a bunch of Build Strikes and using them to speed up the process.

"I'm just gonna sit here. Man, it isn't fun being here of all places." He said, before then grabbing a giant furnace, the same one from before, and placing it down.

"And what help do you think I need?" She asked before glancing towards boris. "Hey, Boris? I'm sorry if you're not having fun. Maybe we can do something later! Something really fun! Sound good?"

"It's not about what I think you need, it's about what you think you need. I can do lots of things that could help you in some way, but I want to hear it from you."

Irre ignores Koth.

With senses unbound by the physical world I detect someone sneaking up to my tentacles.

Someone who's positively brimming with insanity.

The tentacles lash up from the ground and wrap around his hand.

"Be cured!... ohhhh..???"

Something nasty and red is spreading out of the man's hand into me. It's like the parasite that's on all the other people's minds - he's the source!

The red thing spreads and grabs onto my mind...

0h N0 n0 n0. Wh4+ d0 ¥0U +H1NK ¥0U'R3 d01Ng?

The red creature's suckers lash out to find purchase, but slide off, unable to grasp onto this utterly alien mind, unable to find where to sink in and establish control. No matter how strong the "parasite" might be, it's like trying to hold onto a thrashing snake covered in oil. In the dark. With no idea what a snake even is. It's like trying to ride a bike by using a swimming stroke. This alien mind is simply too different to any other mind in the universe for it to be controlled in the same way.

N0 600D N0 600D h4h4h4h4h4"'

D13 W0RM. 83Ôé¼0M3 Ôé¼0LD3R

The red force manifested as a parasite screeches and begins to freeze, ice spreading through its metaphorical veins. It tears itself away from my mind and flees back to its source.

The tentacles wrapped around the man's hand tighten.

Björn begins to wander around looking for something to do, he finds a large snow covered forest and heads inside.

Back