• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: resistance negation is big unholy edition (aka thread 12)

I widen my eyes at what is happening.

"This is a joke!?" I exclaim, to then create a scarlet mandala, put a protection so that it does not catch fire and absorb both the flames and the black hole.

The clone catches fire anyways, it's physical form instantly crushed under an ever-strengthening gravitational effect

I feel my body being crushed and burned, but in an instant I teleport the orb and the flames to a random place.

They end up where Joseph is right now

Midgard Volsunga Saga works, but the void left over appears to continue burning things, including the pocket dimension

Joseph teleports them right back while making them 1,000,000,000,000x stronger, but only against Aranil. His physical form, mind, and soul are instantly obliterated

My copy is deleted, but immediately another is created. I look at the void and with a reality warping spell I transform the flames and the void ... into candy.

Meanwhile, while Destiny was having her lovely interaction with Boris, universes were exploding left and right. Alternate realities were being overrun and taken over in their entirety. Swarms of monsters were coming in and manipulating everyone in hundreds upon hundreds of realities. Countless numbers of the group of super powered ones were either being killed or Being incorporated into a larger army, a larger Force, an army that was slowly spreading out across the multiverse. Many were falling into their ranks. The amount of power was starting to get too much.

Reality was breaking in this realities, in these universes. Everything was starting to bend and twist and shatter. Black holes leading to random spots in the universe, stars twisting on themselves into a spiral and the creation of strange and unholy abominations. Ominous forces continued to grow stronger and stronger.

"Ok ... this thing has already tired me" I say, to then raise a hand.

"If I have to use Wish then I'll use Wish" I say.

"I want these flames to be completely erased from existence" I exclaim, and then snap my fingers.

Will takes Hiro and Anne to an arcade.

Noticing something is going incredibly wrong wherever Aranil, Marta and the others are, he manifests an avatar there and tries to literally eat the flames and whatever is causing them.

@Paul

"My orb suddently cought fire on a conceptual level"

@Hl3

I try using Wish on the Flames too

"I wish that The flames around The Black orb were permanetly dispelled"

"What is that orb made of? Normal things don't conceptually burst into flanes usually."

With my senses I perceive that my desire has side effects.

I sigh.

"I wish that the effects of my previous desire will be canceled, except in this pocket dimension", I exclaim, bending reality.

Now all the flames are burning again, except for those in this pocket dimension.

@Ed

Anne is trying to play Street Fighter, but doesn't know how to even start the game. Hiro is standing next to her scratching her head in confusion.

@Junko

Irre walks through the facility. "This is all very well manufactured."

@Over

The telepathic SOS was blocked by Rea's 'mental' barriers.

@WHYNAUT

[Why would a mental barrier block comunication ?]

@Paul

"No, i have no clue of where they come from, my attemps to scan them have only gived me junk data."

I respond while scratching the back of my head.

The man finishes work, packs up, and goes home.

He cooks himself some dinner and sits down to watch the newest episode of Game of Pointy Seats. The bit where Dan the Dragon King gets beheaded by Jordan the Night Queen was a little on the nose and he wishes it would move away from politics and just back to the classic sword and sorcery it used to be.

[That's not what I meant by ontroducing your character. You already posted that in the meta thread. You need to introduce your character like when a character gets introduced in a story. So for example "I've been sent to a strange world and I've received abilities. I now hunt anyone for the right price." also when you want to say something that is not part of the RP you should put it between brackets like this [insert message]. I hope that explains it.]

[You have to give your character's location, because it's unlikely that she's close to any of the others. Also please use brackets when talking to other players instead of to their characters.]

[Where exactly are you because you dont have an infinite range voice.]

"I see. Did the orb just randomly catch fire or were you trying to experiment with it?"

Back