• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: resistance negation is big unholy edition (aka thread 12)

Christian Higdon said:
"I mean, I could keep on yabbering if ya want. I have a lot on ma mind!"
"So uh... Before I introduce you to Little Timmy... Can I absorb Hiver?, yknow, assimilate his existence? He'll still exist in me, he won't be EE'd on the conceptual level, but I REALLY need to absorb him

Christian Higdon said:
"...." Boris got a bit spooked. "Y-y-y-y-...yes?"
"Yeah... Weird question I know, but I delved into the Realm Beyond Here and apparently some higher powers are getting tired of administrating this reality, bordering it off from the rest of the Outerverse, so they plan on trying to convince a certain someone into UTTERLY VORING the fresh heck out of this universe. And while I'm still underpowered, the only remote chance of preventing that is absorbing Hiver..."

"So uh... Couldya please summon him?"

First thing now that I have total control of my world: Immediately providing infinite energy, by removing entropy, conservation of energy, and any other law that doesn't allow me to have more energy.

After that, I also manipulate my own boundary, and ascend beyond the traditional cause and effect, to become acausal. After that, I also stitching myself to the realm itself, so that I avoid destruction as long as this realm stay.

Christian Higdon said:
"RIGHT BEHIND YOU." Said a dark and almost robotic voice.
"Aight... ABSORB TIME" I say, doing the equivalent of essence voring (albeit with none of that weird belly disgust), Assimilating the fibers of his being, and kneaded them into the quilt of mine.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"RIGHT BEHIND YOU." Said a dark and almost robotic voice.
"Aight... ABSORB TIME" I say, doing the equivalent of essence voring (albeit with none of that weird belly disgust), Assimilating the fibers of his being, and kneaded them into the quilt of mine.
The Hiver screamed out, before trying to possess Kollec Tor's body with his mind.

Faruel1998 said:
@Ed

"I can always teleport Etheria to another universe," I say, to then receive information from my copy on Earth.

"Oh ... I think the marriage between Silas and Rea will delay a little," I murmur.
Will grunts.

"A single universe won't be nearly enough. Never mind, I'll find out on my own."

Will begins peering into the past, viewing the timeline(s) events in every layer of existence/nonexistence on a multiversal scale since he was first summoned in order to bring himself up to speed. In doing so, he learns a plethora of new skills and abilities through The End.

I probably should have just started with this to be honest...

Wait... so that's how you do that..? And that looks interesting. That's gonna be useful.

(He's still waiting for Irre to determine what to do.)

"Right!"

Rea has taken out Oculi Kau and charges at Silas.

"So where did you come from?" She asks Silas as their blades clash.

@Ed

Through the Soul Corridor Irre gains the new abilities too.

"I'll contact the first person now."

Irre than creates frequency through out the universe that calls out to Akuma.

Hiro is chatting about something with Anne.

"Well, there was this guy named Omni. Or Joseph, I have trouble remembering. He gave us powers and then dropped us on Earth."

I attempt to parry and go in for a thrust.

@WHY

Akuma instantly see's the frequency, she open's a portal infront of Irre, they see Akuma sitting in her throne with Yggdrasil sitting in her own mini-throne beside's her. "What do you want?" She say's sternly with telepathy.

@Dragon

With great agility Rea bends around the thrust and counterattacks.

"But where did you live before that? What was your original world like?"

@Junko

Irre smiles.

"I would simply like to talk with you, Miss Akuma." Irre says while bowing.

Irre seems tp be very charismatic.

I partially turn into a shadow, opening a hole in my body where the blade was going to hit to avoid the blow and slice diagonally with my blade.

"It was normal. I didn't have any powers and the world had no supernatural elements. I always wished that there were though. Omni giving me powers has got to be one of the best moments of my life. It's the reason I was able to meet you after all."

Bjorn begins to organise his army and rally his people.

The other process of building his kingdom over the planet was coming along nicely and swiftly.

Just in case, to ensure my acausality, I should ask Sil to give me some fame and prayer power to transcend myself into God, and push away the time axis's influence out of me...

Speaking of which, if I was being God, I should have my own "Symbol", haven't I?

And my own "Symbol"...obviously need to be a "Blade".

...And I just have the most wonderful idea on what I could have it make out of.

My "authority", my "essence",...my "realm".

Ohhh, "Inspiration" Kept coming in!

Eden's clone finishes the Qliphah puzzle and contracts it to assist the real Eden with magic and protect him.

Back