• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: resistance negation is big unholy edition (aka thread 12)

"Well, I don't recall that many friends I've lost. If anything, I'm drinkin' over my many sets of family."

Christian Higdon said:
"Well, I don't recall that many friends I've lost. If anything, I'm drinkin' over my many sets of family."
I awaken from my delve into the Realm of The Players, learning of the potential of an individual bequethed with immense power to "vore" this universe, ridding everyone of their existence... Wait isn't that just a more creative Instrumentality? I mean, I'd argue less creative per it being a mere voring rather than a vaguely religious merger, but hey! Who am i to judge one's creativity? For all I know, it's creative to THEM, and thats all that matters really!

I teleport to Boris, seeing how my pal is doing

"Sup bro! How goes it?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, hello there! I was just having some therapy." He greeted Kollec Tor.
"Therapy? How bodaciouslly inclined! Say... When you finish up, mind if I take you to meet someone? They're.. rather important to me, and I regard you as close enough of a friend to... Y'know, be aware of their existence"

[Meanwhile, monolouge]

"..."

As I continue walking in Makai, I peer deep into the world deep within my soul, SAP. I then experiment with a simple band of light.

"Boundary of wave and particle"

Light are always wave, they're never particle.

However, by shifting the property a little...

In an instant, the band of light, instantly "solidify", as they collapse into a single spot, and became a grain of sand.

All the "wave" got concentrated into one place, and become "particle". I then throw that grain of sand into some place, and immediately turn it to light back again, explode in a flash.

This is the ability to control boundary, and there should be many more application to it...

Monarch Laciel said:
I turn to the armoured person.

"There see? It's fine. All consentual. Now stop harrassing Silas"
"Silas hasn't told the entirity of the story, as you see the only reason he won is because of a fluke, an outside interferce distracted her and allowed him to land the winning blow. Without that, he wouldn't have beated her."

The armored man tells the eldrich beast

"I don't see the problem. She knew and agreed what she was getting in to. If she lost because of a fluke, she still lost. Luck is an important part of battle."

Somewhere in another series, a blonde kid in Vegas leans his head back and yells.

[Also apart from the eyes you have no way to tell that I'm eldritch, and zero ways to tell that I'm a beast. Apart from the eyes, I look completely human to both enhanced senses and ESP]

[changed to third perpective]

"Winning because of outside interference is cheating, the battle's result is moot. This kind of situation should be decided by skill and ability, not the flip of a coin."

The armored man proclaims.

"Unless Silas arranged this outside interference prior to the battle's beginning, he did not cheat. If a person in a race trips because the shoes they bought from an unrelated storekeeper were too tight, no judge in the world would rule the race invalid or call the other players a cheater."

Rea has just been getting more and more confused.

Who are these people that suddenly began arguing about her marriage?

"Who are you people and why is this marriage such a big deal to you? Isn't it simply a temporary bonding?"

"Well, I think we should solve it in the simple way," exclaims the copy of Aranil, appearing in front of them.

"That is, let Rea decide"

"Oh, hi Nach, it's been a while since we've seen each other"

"It could change someone's life. An olympic athlete tripping in a race would likely seriously hinder the number of people willing to sponsor them in future games" I turn to the other person.

"Uhhh... when did we last see each other? Sorry it's been ... a lot of years since I saw you. I think"

"And yes, I agree. Rea, are you unhappy with the current arrangement, or would you like a rematch? Just to clear up some confusion, marriage is typically "until death do us part".

"Uh? Years ... I think you have a distorted perception of time"

"Besides ... death is probably the least of our problems, after all ... I can imagine that at least almost everyone here are immortals, right?"

"Well, we let her escape ... I suggest you follow her" the copy tells Silas.

"Oh, besides it was nice to see you again Nach, if you want to look for me know that right now the real me is in another universe" he exclaims, to then disappear.

"... No."

Thanks to his cosmic senses, the armored man is able to find the location Rea teleported to and warps there.

"Hmmm... I guess for this ... if it's to find Silas's fiance"

Engage Evolution God Dagon

Synthesise characteristics. Amalgamate natures. Expand limit of expansion.

Engage power.

Omnipresent God Daoloth

The multiverse unfolds before me, past, present and future. I am the darkness everywhere and everywhen, of nights of past, present and future, across the universes, of the darkness in the before-world of angled space, and the darkness of the void beyond both dreams and reality.

I sense Rea, but I don't go to her yet.

I restore myself back to normal and do my best to forget everything else I just saw.

"Hey Silas, I found her. She should probably have some time alone but when you're ready I can bring you to her."

Faruel1998 said:
@Ed

"The Earth has been erased!? Why does this not surprise me?" I say in a tired tone.

"However this thing no longer concerns me, now I live in Etheria, a planet five hundred million years old ... which I created an hour ago"
"We want to prevent something like that from ever happening again. If we don't find the one responsible then even Etheria won't be safe."

Meanwhile Will speaks with Irre telepathically.

"Earlier you said there were two individuals you wanted to talk to. Do you know where to find them?"

"We want to prevent something like that from ever happening again. If we don't find the one responsible then even Etheria won't be safe."

@Ed

"I can always teleport Etheria to another universe," I say, to then receive information from my copy on Earth.

"Oh ... I think the marriage between Silas and Rea will delay a little," I murmur.

[meanwhile, monolouging]

Next up, I tried controlling my realm itself. Since I have upgraded it, into a realm of creation itself, even concept is within my grasp.

I then accelerate and decelerate time, to expand and contract the space, to changing the law, and the nature of the realm itself to my whim. Gravity, concept, boundary,...Soon enough, I have complete control over this.

"Oh hey. I'm just... processing things. Why did humans invent something as stupid as a ritual to make sure you stay together until you die? If you care deeply for another then you should stay with them, marriage or no marriage. So uh, sorry that I just accepted your request without actually knowing what it was you requested."

Hmmm.

"I see where you're coming from. It's not that you have to stay with someone permanently though. Sometimes the marriage goes wrong and things don't work out for various reasons. In that scenario, a divorce can happen and the two separate."

I walk up besides Rea and put my arm over her shoulder.

"Would you like to see how things work out between the two of us?"

Rea has been ignoring the armored man.

She gets an idea and smiles.

"Let's have a sparring match. I'll get to know you better through combat." she says to Silas.

"I feel like if I try fighting you again, he's going to attack me."

I point to the armored man during the second half of my sentence.

Back