• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: resistance negation is big unholy edition (aka thread 12)

Eden's copy finishes the ritual and summons Coronzon. He binds her in order to have her defend Earth 3 and Ede from harm.

That Guy, suddely, hears words in his head that make no sense to him, but, after a while, they form into something almost understandable.

"Get...Cool...Guy's...Help..."

What the **** does that even mean?

Boris wasn't affected due to being on a higher plane of existence. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"

".... You dare suggest I get Coolguy McChad, voice in my head!?! HE IS THE ANTITHESIS TO THAT GUY NATURE!?! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING OP! HE'LL JOIN ME OVER MY DEAD BODY, AND LET ME TELL YOU, A WARP IN REALITY MADE OF FORCE, DARKNESS AND WHATEVER THE FORK IS REALLY HARD TO MAKE A BODY OUT OF!"

That Guy yells at literally nothing as Boris sits there being shot in the face with magic missiles

"And...that's...exactly...why...you...need...his...help...you...dumb...b***h"

You can hear the sounds of censoring.

A portion of That Guy's essence flies away with the Black Hole as his avatar continues his business elsewhere

"YOUR MOM NEEDS HIS HELP!"

"Hehehehehehehehe...hahahahahahahahahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" He laughed like a madman, but realized NACH was still there.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I turn to my wife.
"Hey Rea, do you know this stalker?"
"Shut up, you bastard !"

You are the wierdo that randomically asks girls he never met before to marry."

The man shouts angrily.

Hang on

Someone wants to beat up Silas

But someone else is beating up Boris!

I read Marta's mind and also that guy's.

I then cut myself in half, regenerate into two halves, realise I could have just lol-no-concept-of-numbers'd to dupe, shrug, and teleport one self to Boris and one to Silas.

One half turns to Boris.

"Ready for your next therapy session?"

"No pianos? I'm sure you could find one in a store. Try to find one before our next appointment and play it a few times, ok?"

@Hl3

My clones start finding wierd pieces of power around the multiverse and try collect them, putting them in to immaginary space.

@Monarch

The divine protection of the Smol Lizard protects Marta's mind from your bullsh*t godmode mind reading

"Oh the appointment isn't done yet"

@overlord (it ain't bullshit I have king's NNT mind reading but buffed)

I read Marta's mind and see why she's messing with Silas. Evolution God prepares me for our encounter.

Then the dupe who has appeared next to Silas asks.

"Hey bro is this guy giving you and your fiancée any trouble?"

Bjorn starts meeting his people and getting everything in order so he can begin properly building his kingdom.

"Her name is Rea. She was firing a beam off into space so I took notice and came over to her. She wanted a fight and I asked her as a reward for winning, if she would become my wife. I won, so we're getting married soon."

Several eyes appear all over my body and begin blinking at Silas.

"That seems ... unorthodox. Did she... agree to that ... before you won the fight?"

"Oh well I guess it's fine then. If she really hated the idea I doubt she'd just be going along with it now"

I turn to the armoured person.

"There see? It's fine. All consentual. Now stop harrassing Silas"

"I don't think drinking beer is the best thing for you right now. You need to face your sorrows, not drown them in drink"

Eden's clone, with the assistance of Coronzon, begins creation of the Qliphah Puzzle 545

I absorb the beer while it's inside the can.

I also absorb the beer that's inside Boris.

"I don't think you should be getting drunk, alcoholism can exacerbate existing mental health issues"

"When we last picked off you were telling me about the friends you had lost. Why not tell me about another one?"

Back