• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: holy jesus what the hell guys (Meta/Registration 2)

It's fine ill just become the Juubi Jinchuuriki then i'll have servant immunity and SoSP immunity

Iceassassin25 said:
Just going to ask but with these characters we get given what do they do that impact our characters? Do we gain their weaknesses or something?
If the weakness is a limitation on a power or something similar, you keep that

if the weakness is entirely due to the character acting a certain way, such as being arrogant or stupid, you don't keep that unless you're PC themselves is like that

It says one of gambit's weaknesses is that he needs to be touching something to use his powers so does that mean I need to be touching something to use my ice powers now? As they heavily nerfs it

I don't think the Juubi would count as a type. Even if it did I doubt the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi would count

I thought those weaknesses would apply to my powers as you said we keep any limitations on powers if it's a weakness from a character we got

So we get powers from the characters we are given?

Also forgot to mention in my character sheet that the character is a male and is 21

We get powers from the characters we're given. So you get Gambit's power, while Gambit's weakness only applies to those actual power. So, you have the powers of Gambit, the Vaut Dweller, Munakata, Alice and on top of that you have Cirno's ice powers, a pip boy, Taskmaster skill and whatever the fourth power you got was

Turns out Batton pass can also give others Mind Readers Precog, did not know that.

Man I have a nice skill set now

Munakata and Gambit's skill sets work so well together plus Alice's magic and dolls can help out aswell

Also we need a new thread open so the story can continue and that I may make my grand entrance

Dusty Raider said:
Theme: Well rounded combatant with little experience. Likely neutral good

Personality: He's basically me.

Name: Charley Despo

Desired verses: Monster Hunter, Godzilla(Universe), Minecraft, Undertale

Desired powers: Wither's ability to see invisible beings, Asgore's fire manipulation, Composite Godzilla's low-high regen. Great Girro's summoning

Characters: Alatreo, The_Player_(Minecraft), Shin_Godzilla, Undyne
</div> I'll shorten the links later.

@Dusty, Ice and Everything

if you could add your character blocks to the bottom of the blog linked-to in the OP, that would be highly appreciated

@ Hi3

Can I at least have resistance to soul manipulation?

Also you have to see our fight with Black Hiver to decide if he is completely dead or not

I am on a phone so I don't think I would be able to add my character block since going to grab all the links might cause the page to reload again

It is not on his vs battle page, but as said before the resistances are possessed by almost all the characters.

So it should have resistance to soul manipulation even if it's not on the page.

I have Immunity to mind hax get on my level. Also Illusion and Poison resistance? If I didn't get any good stuff from the characters I would have be sunk againast you.

I have both a servant and ciel but I'm pretty sure extended canon 076 has some bs skill things

Back