• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: holy jesus what the hell guys (Meta/Registration 2)

I will be soon ovo

Juubiden

then I will just have to fly to the moon and I can cast the IT

Yobo Blue said:
If someone gets, for example, a vampire, do they become weak to sunlight?
You gain the weaknesses of your characters unless it's a weakness that's basically created by that character, like being too arrogant for their own good.

Iceassassin25 said:
Oh crap that means I am going to be as mentally stunted as a fairy then due to picking cirno's ice powers the
You only get the weaknesses of your characters, not the powers you picked.

I'm also pretty sure that unless it's caused by an ability or something you don't have to be insane or incredibly stupid if your picked characters are.

Oh thank god

As if I got cirno then my character would have some massive weaknesses like being over confident, short term memory, being childish, having low intelligent and being annoying as hell since those seem to be the weaknesses of most fairys in touhou and without the fairy Regenerationn I would be massively screwed

No, the psyche of your PC doesn't have to be that of the characters you get. So even if you did get Cirno you wouldn't have to be like that.

Okay that's good then

I just hope I don't get a vampire as one of my characters due to the many weaknesses they have

Also if I remember correctly couldn't cirno's ice powers reach absolute Zero in temperature?

Okay but this time I will get rid of the Timesplitters stuff since it has no pages here

Theme: Fun loving Mercenary

Name: Connor O'Drake

Desired Verses: Fallout, Touhou, Marvel and Medaka Box

Desired Powers: Cirno's Ice powers, Courier six's Pipboy, Taskmaster's fighting skills and I forgot the name of the character but I remember her ability that I wanted I think it was "Scar dead" I might have got the name wrong

yeah MB works

Scar Dead is a bit too much for right now. Other than that i'll be back with your characters in a minute

I'll have to think of a less op power then

Definitely not medaka's "the End" as then I would learn everybody else's skills and be to op

Well there is "Encounter" but that's to op aswell

the decision is ultimately up to you, assuming it's not OP, but Unknown Hero or Eight Hundred Lies, for example, would be ok

Unknown Hero is basically "everyone is subconsciously afraid of you and doesn't notice you because of that"

Eight Hundred Lies is good duplication

@Faruel

Yes, i am aware. The thing is is that something like 90% of the resistances aren't listed for whatever reason, and would be rather overpowered anyways as you'd resist basically all hax that would be worth a damn and to such a degree that it would need to be overpowered in and of itself in order to work on you

Just going to ask but with these characters we get given what do they do that impact our characters? Do we gain their weaknesses or something?

don't give anyone resistance to soul manip so I can just Chronos Rose and rip their souls out if I need to

Back