• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: holy jesus what the hell guys (Meta/Registration 2)

Hl3 or bust said:
like i said Timesplitters doesn't have any pages afaik
Why does Timesplitters need a page for a rp? Just use google to look up the power dude...... not my fault that nobody has made a page for Timesplitters on here

so people actually know what the fork they have in store

You're perfectly fine to make the profiles yourself man

It acts like a map and can throw small objects

It really won't be a threat to most of the crazy powerful characters running around with their broken hax

As they probably won't be hurt that much by having a barrel being thrown at them

The TK can't even lift cars though also it can throw barrels with enough force to kill a human but headshot with a pistol can do the same thing but faster

The TK is limited by the uplink as it's really just a weaker version of the gravity gun from half life but with a portable map

what

how did you get that?

you can do stuff with your TK that Jean could, but not in a manner that is AP. Your TK still onlt has an AP that's 8-C

that part of the TK ignores durability afaik. Speaking of that, please refrain from spamming it and using it to lord over people

@Ice

i mean if you don't think it should it doesn't have to

Come on, I'm not so crazy! I will use it only on the guys who deserve it, I didn't use it on Hóng N├╣, let alone if I do it on the next homicidal idiot that happens to me.

My character is pretty much just a human with some good ice powers and tools

If I took on 99% of any of the characters in this in a death match I would die

Mr. Boris (my guy) is basically a human who's insane, has a history of resurrecting, has multiple powers, and can also summon a being who can go up to 4-D High 3-A by another chant.

Oh, yes, I just put in that last part.

But what's worse a empty shell that does not know what they are doing is bad or somebody that knows what they are doing is pure evil?

Soulless as in literally soulless, not without a conscience. Despite all the hortible things he does, the Joker still has a soul.

So if I summon the Juubi it would stay High 6-A right

If I absorbed it and became the jinchuuriki would I stay 8-C or go to High 6-A

Back