• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: holy jesus what the hell guys (Meta/Registration 2)

There's nothing to see though. I'm 100% sure Phaeton should have a resistance to soul manipulation, but it's not on his profile so you don't get it. Hl3 literally told you that you only get the stuff that is on his profile.

I asked mr bambu and confirmed that even though he is not in his profile (like many resistances on many other profiles) Phaethon would be able to resist to soul manipulation

it's not that Hl3 say that he doesn't have the resistance

he just doesn't want you to resist 99% of all hax

and just letting you have resistance to soul hax would be cherrypicking

I didn't ask to have all the possible resistances from the D&D characters.

I only asked to resist things that could destroy Aranil's soul.

I don't ask for much, at least I don't have a reactive evolution, a divine Regenerationn or resurrection ... like the demonic rabbit of a certain someone ....

^

DnD resistances resist everything. No one here wants to deal with someone who resists everything, no one wants to deal with the sort of enemies Hl3 would have to create to deal with someone who resists everything.

I mean Colzin already ignores resistances and this is just to make sure that Aranil doesn't become unbeatable

Two words, resistance negation

And then the mental resistance from Phaethon to work so well against Colzin, so much that Aranil's IQ dropped by 100 points in less than one move.

D & D profiles are incomplete, just because Phaethon has no resistance to soul manipulation in his profile, it does not mean that it does not have it.

Phaethon has resistance to the manipulation of the soul, only that it has not yet been inserted ... among other things.

Fine! I will give up the resistance to power null for the resistance to the soul in the next powerset

@ HI3

When is the next boss we will face?

somewhere around the 6th thread

if this speeds up by a lot, i'll stagger it out a bit more but that's unlikely

Well, then I republish what I asked for.

First Thorn Boost of twenty-fifth baam and apparently resistance to soul manipulation by someone from D&D (so I don't risk having someone from spider-verse)

i don't really see why you need to use one of your chosen powers to get soul hax resistence when you can easily get that later

das ok

Its funny that Bambi recently said that due to how the "Resistances" work in the actual game if rolled bad it becomes an actual straight up weakness, so if you rolled on a Soul Hax save and failed it youd be extra vulnerable to soul hax.

Plus DnD resist is technically roll based so if we wanted to be truthful to the resistance you (or someone else like Hl3) would have to roll the save.

Mh thanks for the clarification.

Hi3, instead of D&D I choose Elder Scrolls, to specify I choose Vestige's soul manipulation resistance.

(So I save you the trouble of rolling dice and adding statistical points)

Back