• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: holy jesus what the hell guys (Meta/Registration 2)

"Scar Dead: A Minus that allows Medaka to reopen any wound someone has ever received, no matter how old the wound is. This ability extends not only to physical wounds, but to mental wounds as well, allowing her to destroy her foes' minds by reopening all of their mental wounds and traumas at once, ignoring their physical durability."

Iceassassin25 said:
Being a mercenary is probably going to cause me trouble since mercenaries are neutral and just do it for the money
The only one you really have to look out for is Aranil then.

@Ice

If your character has no plans for mass extermination or world domination then I doubt you care much about him, he's not interested in low-level criminals

I mean that Aranil probably wouldn't even notice your character, he has other things to think about than being behind a mercenary

My character literally shot a guy twice in his own convenient store in pretty much broad daylight and escaped

No other player character has seemed to notice or care

You did that during our fight with the Hiver i'm pretty sure.

Before the Monastery we were in California anyway

We had other things to do, really ... do you want to be hunted like an animal? Because the only thing that Aranil would do against you would be to immobilize and teleport you into a cell ... and all without even paying attention to you.

I wanted to make a grand entrance and nothing says hard entrance like doing a hit job in a public place

Also I though everybody was around the same place

Since I have the Collector skill, would it be fine for me to say I find a ancient artifact in the monastery or something like that?

Its funny, if they had waited before hopping on the subway Björn and me probably would have met up with them now.

ExodusNexus said:
Since I have the Collector skill, would it be fine for me to say I find a ancient artifact in the monastery or something like that?
So long as it isn't overpowered

It is a common monastery and you will not find anything interesting ... and then Aranil has clearly said not to desecrate it

Back