• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: holy jesus what the hell guys (Meta/Registration 2)

In that case...in that case I'll change paralysis inducement to Zamtrio's summoning. If this is allowed I'll have a buncha freezy bois. Also sorry I didn't post a link. My phone is sorta messed up.

@Torlikoff

Yes, but he is trying to improve himself ... he is still following the teachings of his Master Fengbáo

@Yobo: I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying the conflict is slightly more complex than good vs evil. @Faurel: He can start by stopping his metagaming.

Eden did his good deed when he revived all of Australia so when I become the Juubi Jinchuuriki anything that happens is fine

Though, you forgot something:

Summoning of a satanic demon rabbit that's over a few feet tall, is god-like, immortal, and can do nearly anything he wants.

Torlikoff said:
@Yobo: I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying the conflict is slightly more complex than good vs evil. @Faurel: He can start by stopping his metagaming. </div> Yeah, but I wouldn't say he's psychotic

Mh ... no problem, however Yobo and Paul, if you are there I suggest you answer I have already shown Hóng N├╣, a couple of your sentences and we finish this thing

I'm currently hidden via my invisibility, so I don't want to give myself away just yet, and it isn't in character for Michael to attack without knowing all the details first.

He doesn't have to attack, Hóng N├╣ is looking for a challenger with the Chi, I wrote the fight on purpose before, the only thing I need is the consent of Michael and Eden so that Aranil can challenge him alone.

I personally think Michael is Neutral Good, Eden and Aranil seem to be Chaotic Good, and Destiny looks to be Lawful Neutral or Evil.

Just a reminder though, DnD alignments are crappy and inaccurate on anyone with a iota of character depth. Just for the record.

Ironically, Chaotic Good is the alignment that I put in Aranil's profile.

Ps.I posted the fight ... I hope I wrote it well.

Afterwards he should stand up for a desperate attack with all the red Chi that he has left and Aranil should absorb it and throw him to the other side of the monastery, doing all this from behind and with only two fingers.

but I will do it in eight hours, I go to sleep ... good night.

Back