• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

The wave is faster than David and destroyes the summons.

Evil teleports behind Walter and he punches him in the face. Evil suddenly seems to be stron egnough to hurt Walter.

I change forms, becoming stronger and faster, and try to freeze Evil with a tornado of AZ ice.

Seeing all of my summons get erased aside from a select few doesn't exactly make me happy.

"That does it. I was planning on letting the others deal with you instead, but in making me angry you've just sealed your fate!"

I invoke The World, Temperance, Star, and Sun Arcanas.

The World protects me from any kind of misfortune, and gives me superior abilities to anyone I face.

Temperance boosts the effects of my other Arcanas.

The star provides an extra layer of defense in the form of a barrier that ignores a certain amount of damage dealt from attacks.

The Sun will create a massive pillar of fire which I plan on using to fry this monster. It should pass through everyone else harmlessly.

"Okay, no more!" He then tried to dig into the moon again, but then felt an urge to....sneeze?

"AAH.....AAAAAAAAAH....AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Patrick manages to reflect part of the wave.

With a combination of his own Dim Current Slash and his darkness, Evil reflect the all the attacks.

Meanwhile The three Hallowed Hive Knights have finished off all of Mikage's summons that were on earth.

I turn into my dragon form and summon hands to grab the hallowed knights and hold them from various areas on their bodies on the Earth.

[ okay, I think I've had a misunderstanding, I thought the portals were on Earth 2

just ignore everything before my last post, no one saw Dragon Barian and he didn't go to Evil Whyr

he has now gone into dragon form and is protecting equalis.]

He deflected it! I'm starting to get angrier by the second. I'll just use Judgement to undo his reflect, and... no, it wasn't working before so it still might not be now.

More importantly, my demons on Earth got wiped out. I might actually have to summon one of my lieutenants in their place lest Equalis be annihilated...

"Master, I'm ready to be summoned."

This voice, speak of the devil.

Naraku? Have you been watching the battle?

"I'm aware of the situation. Let me destroy the fools who make a mockery of your forces."

They're much stronger than most of the enemies we've faced.

"Which is precisely why I intend to battle them. Let me show them the mistake they made in opposing you."

Very well. I'm counting on you and your forces to protect Equalis and the people of this Earth. Destroy anyone and anything that threatens that objective.

"Of course."

However, under no circumstances are you to engage the enemy that is currently on the moon. That's an order.

"..."

His timing's impeccable. I'll telepathically contact the others as it becomes necessary, but for now Naraku should be enough. His unstoppable bloodlust should be perfect against those knights.

My avatar summons Naraku and his forces to continue the fight down on Earth, while I consider what to do on the moon.

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ okay, I think I've had a misunderstanding, I thought the portals were on Earth 2
just ignore everything before my last post, no one saw Dragon Barian and he didn't go to Evil Whyr

he has now gone into dragon form and is protecting equalis.]
[ ^ just bumping that in case someone didn't see it ]

Evil's sword starts charging up again and multiple shadow hands emerge from his darkness. The shadow hands go after everyone who is on the moon.

Meanwhile on earth 2 Barian comes face-to-face with the three Hallowed Knights and Naraku appears not far away from them.

I make hands out of Gourmet Energy right on the knight's bodies and use them to crush the Knights.

[ an attempt, not a forced action ]

The two clone of me from before use Bufudyne (Ice attack) and Agidyne(fire attack) on Evil

Meanwhile i teleport behind him and slash at his back with my sword

"AAAAAAAAAAAA............Hehehehehehahahaha-ACHOO!" What Kabus didn't know was how powerful that was. It could've caused part of the moon to be gone.

[I'll let Overlord say if that happens or not.]

@Christian

You accidently shoot a planetoid sized ball of hellfire at Evil

Kaira approces you from behind, clearly impressed by your attack.

"Oh...Kaira! It...it's not what it looks li-AAAAAAACCCHHHOOOOOO!" He then sneezed again. Didn't seem too good.

[Earth]

Naraku smirks, activating Time Acceleration and Mind Acceleration in unison. He lunges at the nearest knight, delivering a simple slash with his katana.

[Moon]

I rapidly teleport to dodge the shadow hands, not knowing what they might be capable of. I cast Chariot on Kabus and Kaira in case they don't try to dodge themselves.

That sword of his might be a problem.

Turning part of my arm into a whip like tendril, I try to disarm him with Moon Shatterer.

[Moon]

The ball of hellfire, bufudyne and agidyne are stopped by a wall of darkness. A whip of darkness entangles itself with Moon Shatter. [fitting name]

The sword is almost fully charged again.

[Earth]

The Knights for off small void projectiles that erase the hands but are taken by surprise by Naraku's speed.

Sadly his attack is not powerful enough to harm the Knight.

The Knights activate thought acceleration.

"You fools, we have been named by our Lord. The likes of you can't defeat us" one of them says.

What's even going o

I charge at those three weird, really large guys with swords, projecting my own Caliburn before Reinforcing it and firing a massive beam of light

[Moon]

I sever the part of my tendril that got entangled.

After creating two clones, we fire a barrage of Infinite Spinning Magic Arrows imbued with Almighty magic towards Evil from all sides in another attempt to disarm him.

[Earth]

"Hmph! I carry the will of my master, under the name of Naraku. Followers of a pitiable lord such as yourselves could never hope to defeat me, named or not. In the name of my master, I challenge the strongest among you to single combat!"

"Okay, I guess nobody else cares if I try this." Kabus then tries to swim near the sun. If any. If not, well, half-blindness, guys, his senses could be broken RN.

Back