• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

[At last here it is]

[Moon]

FV is fully charged again. And before any of the attacks reach Evil...

"Stage Two!"

Again an omnidirectional energy attack that erases its targets is fire, but that's not everything that happens this time. A space that's filled with hostility, a space where nothing is right, a space that does not place nice and makes words actions overlap, Evil's Throne World forces itself into the universe and it surrounds the entire moon and everyone on it. The space is filled with Hive and Taken that jump at Evil's enemies.

Whyr's terror is visible on his face. He looks at the Throne World that is filled with entire galaxies.

"How many did you kill..." he says with a voice filled with guilt and sorrow.

"Not enough" Evil replies before launching an attack that makes space crumble and collapse into singularities at the group.

[Earth]

The kinghts destroy the mouths without even looking at them.

"I accept your challenge, Naraku" the knight on the left says. He begins walking forward.

"I accept you challenge under the name given to me by my lord, Sancti" He says as he stops in front of Naraku.

The other two knights stand down in honor of the duel.

"Okay, so nobody minds if I do it? Ooooooooookay, time to test this out." Kabus then grew in size. And I mean it, he became a bit bigger then the entirety of the sun. He then went on to devour half the sun. This would not end well.

@Christian

Kaira goes in front of your face.

"Uh, Kabus, what are you tring to do ?"

She asks you.

@WHYNAUT

I teleport behind Evil and shoot a magic blast at him.

Meanwhile my clones use their martial art skill to try kill his minions.

"We promised Whyr we would not cause destruction to his kingdom and destroying the sun would mass up the whole star system."

Kaira says to Kabus.

"Wait what." He then realized before hurling up that part of the sun and slowly putting it back, looking at Kaira with a bit of guilt visible on his face.

Kabus sighed, visibly....depressed? Saddened? He was one of the two, likely sad as shown when his head slumped and nearly retracted like a turtle.

Having needed to take care of some urgent business back in Seysivia (My country) I search through the cosmos for the others who are fighting Evil Whyr.

@Psycho you find them on the moon, however reality seems to be in dissaray around the moon and it's a dangerous area.

"Okay." He swims back to the planet, attempting to go back home. Though, then there's the re-entry. Oh, no.

[Moon]

I don't like this. Before I can react, I lose the two clones in front of Evil's attack. I teleport away.

I start placing hundreds of ballista traps on the moon's surface. They're an original design of my own making that combines Infinite Spinning Magic Arrows with the pre-existing Big Game Hunting enchantment for a rapid fire barrage of durability negating bolts that home in on their target. Due to lacking my vast magic reserves, the turrets require a brief cooldown after firing a certain number of shots so they can recharge, but when placing them in large quantities like this, a truly endless bombardment of arrows can be produced.

While doing this, I telepathically speak to good Whyr and his companions.

"We need to work together or we can't stop him. Does anybody have a plan?"

[Earth]

"Very well, Sancti."

After readying his weapon and waiting for the opponent to do the same, Naraku initiates a series of attacks meant to gauge the enemy's skill.

[Moon]

Mikage's traps and Patrick's clones kill most of Evil's minions, but Patrick's attacks against Evil are ineffective. Evil's darkness then pushes Patrick away.

A large blade of darkness slashes at Walter.

"Maybe we can create an opening by firing an extremely large amount of attacks at him from all directions." Whyr speaks back telepathicly to Mikage.

Evil creates millions of plasma projectiles that he starts firing at his enemies and FV starts charging up again.

"Let's see if you can manage to do something before Stage Three is unleashed because that will be the end of this." Evil says with a maniacal grin on his face.

[Earth]

Kabus sees that the sky is filled with demons and Hive ships.

Sancti easily parries all of Naraku's attacks and he then shoots a stream of fire at him.

The other two knights watch both the fight and Barian.

"Ok, so let's see how you handle this"

Then i and 999 of my cloones use Lightining Plasma togheter to send a volley of 1,000,000,000,000 lightining attacks at Evil.

Oh yeah, i exist. One thousand keyblades shield me from Evil's strike. After that i teleport and kick Evil a billion trillion times.

[Moon]

"Got it." I respond to Whyr telepathically.

Attacks from all sides huh? Let's try this!

I combine the following 6 spells into one attack:

Infinite Spinning Magic Arrows

Big Game Hunting

Destroy Resistances

Megidolao

God's Wrath Megiddo

Rain of Destruction

"Destroyer's Wrath: Megidostorm!"

An enormous storm of magic covers and surrounds the entire moon, endlessly firing at Evil from every direction, a continuous barrage of attacks which bypass magical barriers, nullify resistances and negate durability.

How's this for an opening!

[Earth]

Naraku unleashes his own stream of hellfire to intercept the fire attack, then manipulates spikes of hardened black blood to attack Sancti from beneath the ground in his presumed blind spot.

Mikage's avatar sees Kabus's house being attacked and goes over to protect him.

"You're annoying!" She attempts to bfr them to a place in the demon world where her subordinates rule and can finish them off.

Whether they resist or not, she starts placing traps around Kabus' house and starts summoning.

[Moon]

The combined attacks blast through the darkness and impale, burn, electrocute and break Evil's body as much as is physically possible. He falls to the ground and the few minions that are still on the moon are shocked.

[Earth]

The Mikage clone successfully BFRs a portion of the armor to the demon realm. Some of the ones she send there are powerful Taken however.

Kaira's barrier protects the house, but more enemies approach.

Sancti is suddenly behind Naraku and he attempts to bisect him.

I remain on guard, knowing this was too easy to be be already over.

"Keep your gurads up everyone, i don't think this is over yet."

I tell my allies

Back