• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

Whyr is boosted and he nods at the moon girl and is very thankful.

He then charges at Evil while then other are also attacking him.

Walter's attack is yet again ineffective and Evil simply ignores Patrick's death heralding wind.

Evil's darkness shoots an extension at Ralph [only the hands have absorption].

He opens up a path for Whyr and pulls out another sword that gives off an extremely dangerous aura. "Finem Vitae" he says as the sword maniphests.

He then counters Whyr's attack and sends him flying backwards.

"Ok just **** off you th*t ass b*%$#@!" I then compress a bunch of energy in one ball and throw it at Evil, when it hits it should destroy a large chunk of the universe.

"woaw there"

Evil quickly teleports the ball away since he doesn't want everyone there to die yet.

"Killing you is a pain when you're all immortal. I guess that needs to change"

The universe shivers with terror and Immortality becomes meaningless. Everyone now only has there regerative abilities.

"You're the pain in the ass here" I make a giant sword fall on Evil, while i use AZ ice on him.

That would be painfull, but i can't feel pain.

i continue attacking by using an almithy attack, Megidoplasma, against Evil.

"Oh, hello there. Would you please kindly **** off and die?"

I split into five clones, all of which throw massive Greed Energy constructs, activate Unlimated Blade Works and begin a massive barrage against the evil guy

They also all create a Zelretch to keep UBW up as long as possible

I do as the clones do, albiet while trying to Trace the guy's sword

Evil's darkness protects him from all the attacks.

He then rushes towards Walter while his sword, FV, seems to be charging up energy.

He slashes at Walter.

2 of my clones try to clock the slash of Evil by using Dragon Claw againt it.

I instead use Storm Blast against him

Evil's speed has been increased through his law. He evades all of Patrick's attacks and slashes at Walter as he tries to absorb Evil.

@Christian Kabus sees three Hallowed Hive Knights outside.

I spread my demons around the country, aiming to prevent as much destruction as possible from the evil Whyr's troops. While doing so, I notice through the eyes of my familiars, something called a... 'Kabus'? It's so... so.... CUTE!!! Oh my me! While sending extra troops to fight off the knights outside its house, I teleport it up to the moon next to me.

"Aaaah! You're just the cutest thing! Those claws! Those spines! Your scales! Won't you become mine? Pretty please!"

While studying his form I can't keep myself from subconsciously patting him all over. If I wasn't able to section off part of my mind I might have forgotten about the ongoing battle entirely.

"THAT'S CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!"

"I have to admit, that is quite cute."

"Hello, there, little lady?" He said, a bit shook.

• Keeps patting.
"Heeh heh... Don't worry. It's okay now. As long as big sister Mikage is around, she won't let anyone hurt you."

"Big sister?" He was a bit confused.

"SHE ALSO WANTS THE DI-"

"No, no, no, let's not be silly. Besides, people can hear you."

WHYNAUT said:
Evil's speed has been increased through his law. He evades all of Patrick's attacks and slashes at Walter as he tries to absorb Evil.
I smash stars into Evil, creating giant kilometer long Void tendril and try to absorb him again with it.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" He asked, a bit curious. "Also, another thing, HOW DO YOU KNOW MY OWN NAME!?"

"I have an ability that lets me know a creature's true name by observing it for a few seconds. As for becoming my summon, it just means you have to come whenever I call you and fight on my behalf if the situation demands it. Other than that you'll keep your free will of course."

"F-f-f-f-.......I mean.....you know.......one thing I should....." He said. "'Scuse me for a second." He then tried to dig into the moon for....a purpose.

"Hm? Where are you going Kabus?"

Did I say something weird?

Meanwhile in Equalis, my avatar continues providing support to the good Whyr from afar, casting heals, buffs, and forcefields as the situation demands it.

He put his head in the moon and then screamed in a bit of fear. He couldn't take any more fighting, but then....well. Considering the moon's denseness, something caused one of his teeth to crack. He took his head out and threw a bit of a hissy fit, his head a flaming skull whilst blowing out fire. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

"A-are you okay?"

I teleport closer and pat the underside of his chest in the hopes of calming him down.

Kabus starts to breathe in and out, fire coming out each breath he took before the flames went to huffs of smoka and then nothing. "My tooth....ouch."

"It's okay. I'm here... the damage doesn't look too bad. Here."

I hold my hand out and heal Kabus's tooth.

"You should really be more careful."

Evil's darkness stops the attacks and then it slams both Walter and Whyr down before they can do anything else.

He then looks at the projection of Mikage.

"A projection huh?" He stays before looking up at the moon.

"A change of view and it feels fresh and new" He rhymes and suddenly the battle has shifted towards the moon.

Evil's legs and arms are blow off and he quickly teleports a short distance away. From there he creates many Hell Flares and they are all fired at Walter at once.

@Ed & @Christian

"Hey there !"

Kaira shouts with a quite displased look on her feace.

@WHYNAUT

I activate tought acceleration and use Devoured by Darkness, turning my right hand in a giant claw, to punch Evil with it.

"Kabus, stay behind me." I say, activating both Time Acceleration and Thought Acceleration.

Might as well try this... as I figured, BFR won't work.

I activate The Emperor and Inverse Strength Arcanas.

A noble warrior and a savage beast manifest and both of them lunge at Evil Whyr.

I have an idea's

As my clones continue their barrage against Evil and all the guys he summoned, I head over to Mikage, orange sparks trailing in long lines behind me

"Hey uh, I know we didn't ge off to a good start, but if your summons are about to die or whatever their equivalent is, i'll absorb them and re-add them to the fight. It gives better chances of us both living through this. Ok?"

I know I ****** that up somewhere

Walter succes fully reflects the Hell Flares.

Evil also activates Thought Acceleration and he dodges Patrick's attack.

The Emperor and Inverse Strenghts Arcanas get sliced to pieces by Evil's darkness.

David's barrage continues to be blocked by Evil's darkness.

Whyr slices at Evil, but Evil simply counters with Finem Vitae again.

"Oh I almost forgot about this" Evil says as he lifts his sword which has been charged up for a while.

"Finem Vitae, Stage One!"

An omnidirectional energy wave is released and it erases anything that is an enemy of Evil. [If something or someone resists they are of course not affected]

i teleport away from the wave, while 3 of my clone jump towards it and try to reflect it back using Dim Current Slash

Me, my clones and most of their stuff are entirely unaffected by the wave

Seeing that most of Mikage's summons are about to be erased, i break into a frantic burst of speed helped by Murderous Intent, absorbing and replacing them with versions made from Greed Energy once the wave passes

Intent on not seeming like an asshole, I begin to spam out massive hordes of said summons

This isnt great for my power battery.....not at all

Back