• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

[Moon]

I keep up the Megidostorm in an attempt to make sure we can finish him off. I also summon a few Cerberuses and amp their stats and resistances.

"If he doesn't move, I'll try and absorb him. You don't mind, do you?" I tell Whyr telepathically.

[Earth]

His speed increased?!

Naraku activates The Devil and The Inverse Moon Arcanas. Naraku is bisected from behind, or rather an illusion of him is as The Moon teleports him to safety. The real one, strength and speed rapidly increasing from the heat of battle, appears behind Sancti and delivering an aerial slash from above with the intent to destroy the enemy's soul.

[Moon]

"I don't know what kind of absorbing powers you have, but be sure to isolate his remains." Whyr responds telepathicly.

Evil's body gets torn up even more.

[Earth]

Sancti cathes the blade with his hand and tries to break it.

[Demon world]

The enemy forces start making a mess of the place.

Y'know, it's a good thing these guys are doing a 1v1. Seeing these guys fight so skillfully and use such interesting abilities is really good for my mirror neurons. Heh, I'm evolving just by spectating. This is going to help if Naraku loses.

[I'm late again.]

"Darn kids get off my property!" He shouts, maddened. He then started to cough a bit. All this anger was getting to him.

[Moon]

"You never know unless you try."

Transforming into my slime form, [basically Rimuru's but hot pink] I engulf Evil's remains whole in an attempt to absorb and isolate them. While doing so I also manipulate probability in my favor, and recast The Tower and Inverse Moon on myself.

[Earth]

Naraku temporarily transforms the sword into hellfire, spreading it onto Sancti in an attempt to engulf him with flames. He then tries to link his mind with Sancti's in an attempt to subject the latter to madness.

[Hell]

The demon duke Balaamel receives a telepathic message while relaxing in his office.

"My lord, a large number of enemies have appeared inside the capital!"

"So? Get rid of them."

"That's the problem sir! They're tearing through the place, and even our strongest third and fourth hierarchy demons have already been destroyed!"

"What! Who are these enemies? Where did they come from?"

"They seem to have been sent here by Queen Mikage, sir!"

"That girl... Fine. I'm coming to the field of battle myself."

"Y-yes sir! Thank you sir! I'll tell the remaining forces at once!"

Duke Balaamel descends upon the battlefield.

[Moon]

THe remaining minions are swiftly destroyed.

As Mikage appraches Evill's body she can see that his sword, FV, is still charging up.

[Earth]

The rest of the army keeps rampaging.

As Naraku engulfs Sancti with hell fire and tries to make him go mad, Sancti begins to laugh.

"You're tenacious! But those tricks won't work on me! I understand the workings of the Ascendant Realm and..."

Suddenly a thousand small cuts appear on Naraku's body.

"I have acquired an ultimate skill...

Ascendant Blade King Gladius!" He shouts and suddenly even near him seems to inflict wounds upon Naraku.

[Hell]

Duke Balaamel does not seem to gain the attention of the enemy as they continue to destroy everything indescriminately. The surroundings have been severly corrupted and space-time seems to be warped. Strange orbs of oozing darkness and tears in reality have appeared.

[Moon]

His weapon!

"The sword! It's still charging!" I warn the others telepathically.

I attempt to break it again with Infinite Spinning Almighty Arrows, meanwhile trying to bfr Evil's body to a separate universe along with the summoned Cerberus so they can devour it themselves (they still try even if the bfr fails).

[Earth]

"!?"

Black blood sprays from Naraku's body onto the ground. He stumbles back.

Feeling the wounds all over his body, he lets out a roar of laughter.

"I knew coming here was a good idea! You're strong, Sancti. When I'm fighting you I can truly enjoy myself!"

Naraku draws another katana from his waist before remanifesting his previous sword into his free hand. Four more arms sprout out of black blood through his open wounds, and he spawns even more weapons into them.

"You're an opponent worth fighting without reservations. Only one of us will leave this place alive. Jinku Enkido!"

A dome of energy is released, expanding to cover everything several kilometers away with Naraku at the center. The world warps and distorts inside, creating a space molded by Naraku's will and power. Gravity fluctuates in direction and intensity. Shockwaves emanate from Naraku, making it difficult to keep one's footing. Frightening imagery persists inside, striking terror into untempered hearts who gaze upon them.

"Only one of us will leave this space alive. Come!"

Naraku resumes his assault, rushing at the opponent with only the intent to commit violence, holding no regard at all for his own safety.

[Hell]

"That doesn't look to bode well."

Balaamel observes the situation calmly.

"My lord, what do you plan to do? They're corrupting the very fabic of Hell itself!"

"There's no need to worry. I plan to have Mikage clean up the mess she made herself as soon as she's no longer in combat. Until then, I sughest you get out of the way. I'm going to relieve some frustration."

The minion flees as Balaamel produces a peculiar amulet from beneath his robe. He taps the red stone, and a powerful spell, Megidolaon, is released upon the enemies, killing off the weaker among them.

[Moon]

The Infinite Spinning Almighty Arrows and the BFR don't work.

"Get away from him!" Whyr telepathically warns Mikage.

The remains of Evill get back up as the darkness comes out again. As he stands up he starts laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! So you guys have some fight in you? I'm starting to have fun."

FV stops charging.

"I have decided that I shall not yet oblitirate you. The real fight starts now."

He then shoots forward and punches at Mikage's stomach in the blink of an eye. His fist distorts space completely and has the penetration affect added to break through any of her barries.

[Earth]

"Your recklessness will be your undoing." Sancti says as he's unaffected by the distorted world.

As Naraku comes closer one of his arms is immediatly cut off without Sancti moving an inch.

[Hell]

A multitude of demons and Hive Tomb Ships start attacking Balaamel.

[Moon]

I get punched in the stomach before I can even think.

Wh-at..?

The cerberus charge forward to defend me but are quickly torn to pieces.

Just then one of our new allies teleports between myself and the enemy. Patrick? I have to help him.

Backing up, I activate The World again while regenerating my own wounds.

I manipulate probability in Patrick's favor and boost his stats, while quickly adding the Big Game Hunting and Destroy Resistances enchantments to his weapon.

[Earth]

Naraku ignores the loss of his arm completely, quickly replacing the limb with another of black blood as he continues his charge without losing a moment's pace.

He imbues each of his weapons with his own intense ki, empowering them. Each limb swings for vitals and weakpoints, while simultaneously blocking off Sancti's vision of the others, closing escape routes, and enclosing space to make blocking and parrying difficult.

Without taking his focus off of the fight, Naraku briefly shoots Barian a glance that says "Don't interfere".

[Hell]

Balaamel's amulet transforms into a staff which he takes into his hand. It passively casts a number of defensive spells and barriers which either nullify or bfr most of the incoming attacks. The others either miss entirely or get passively reflected back at the horde.

Balaamel snaps his fingers, summoning a large non-stop rain of meteors to fall from the sky onto the enemies.

[Moon]

Before Patrick can even swing down his sword, Evill has retracted his fist out of Mikage's stomach and pierced Patrick's chest with it. Suddenly Patrick's sword is laucnhed away by magnetic powers.

Evill has completely reformed, but his body seems to be mostly darkness and his eyes are now crimson red.

-Xavier tries to save the day.

"Not yet. I just started having fun." Evill says.

He then teleports on Xavier's right side and cuts of his arm.

Then an aura of Black Fire engulfs him and he fires a Darkness Bolt combined with a Hell Flare at Mikage, Patrick and Xavier now that they're all grouped together.

[Earth]

Sancti simply stands still as all of Naraku's limbs are cut off simlutaneously. He then fire a stream of Black Fire at Naraku.

[Hell]

Some of the enemy troops focus their fire on the meteors and create barriers. They retreat a little as the corruption starts to spread even more and the gaps in reality become bigger.

Not really reacting to losing my arm I teleport out of the bolts path as Ea reappears into my Left hand as im about to active it I remember my teammates and dont "Shit"

I try teleport myself and Micage out of the way of the flare, while 2 of my clones attack Evil with Hama his sides.(Light based attack)

[Moon]

While teleporting with Patrick, I leave two clones behind who attempt to use the sword technique witnessed earlier [Dim Current Slash] to reflect the bolt back at Evil.

[Earth]

Even more blood erupts from Naraku, further painting the battlefield black. He attempts to cover Sancti in it as well, aiming particularly for his sword and face. Once again, Naraku lets an illusion take the hit for him, evading the black fire. Armless, Naraku catches his Soul Reaper blade in his mouth and continues his assault from above while creating two clones to do the same with the other swords. If the spray of blood earlier landed its mark, he also attempts to stab Sancti in the eyes and disarm his weapon by turning the blood into spikes and manipulating it.

[Hell]

Balaamel attempts to fix the breaches and corruption using causality magic.

"Oooh, I could give a flying f**k if they're still there." He said. "If anybody's still there, I'd ask you to get OUT!"

[Moon]

Mikage's clones manage to reflect the bolt, but Evill simply teleports Xavier in front of it. At the same time the light of Patrick's clones is completely swallowed up by Evill's darkness and he quickly blows of all their limbs leaving only broken torsos.

Whyr then manages to get the jump on him and slices of his arm with Acies. Whyr had aimed to slice Evill in half from top to bottom, but Evill stepped a little to the right.

"We will kill you right here! You won't get the chance to corrupt or kill anyone ever again! I will not only save Eqaulis from you, but everyone else too!" Whyr shouts as he slashes at Evill's head.

Evill simply smiles as he swiftly turns around and stabs Whyr though the chest with FV. Whyr's Regenerationn is negated and Evill kicks him to Patrick's and Mikage's location.

[Earth]

Sancti simply teleports 10 meters to the right.

"I would cover up those wounds if I were you." Sancti says to Naraku.

Suddenly Naraku's blood begins to cut his own body.

[Hell]

The manipulation of causality does not seem to work as the corruption and tears were caused by acausality beings. The tears seem to lead somewhere. They lead to a certain moon.

I simply teleport out of the way again as I attempt to BFR (force teleport) Evil into the center (singularity) of a Black Hole.

[Moon]

I catch Whyr and hold on to him.

Don't die, your people still need you.

I'd like to try to help him myself, but with Evil here I probably wouldn't get the chance. I attempt to send him to Balaamel, with a message that he needs help.

"I can't analyze or predict him at all." I respond to Patrick

"But there's one thing that's for certain: his sword is bad news. Maybe if we can separate it from him, we might have a chance!"

I telepathically send a party invite to everybody fighting Evil as well as to all of Whyr's allies. (I hesitate slightly before including David, but I can't afford to be choosy right now).

My clones shoot a barrage of Infinite Spinning Almighty Arrows at Evil to buy us some more time.

I let my anger get the best of me earlier and charged in with only brute force in mind. The situation is now indisputably life or death. We won't get many more chances. I need to figure out what does and doesn't work on him.

I create hundreds of thousands of illusory copies of each of us, and have each mimic and perform the same movements as the originals. I observe his reaction for any hint of this throwing him off.

[Earth]

"Tch."

Naraku lands on his feet, reattaching his limbs using blood manipulation to speed up the Regenerationn process. Jinku Enkido provides its own healing as well.

"Enough talk."

Naraku grabs at Sancti's weapon using telekinesis, again attempting to disarm him, this time with the added intent to also impale him with the sword. The clones add their own TK towards the effort.

[Hell]

Balaamel just kind of floats there with an annoyed look , but analyzes the tears and corruption with magic to see what can be discovered about it.

His staff starts passively summoning more demons.

[Moon]

Xavier's attempt to BFR Evill is unsuccessful and Mikage's arrows simply get sopped by a wall of darkness.

Evill focuses his onslaught on Xavier quickly slicing off his other arm with a whip or darkness. He then charges at Xavier Black Flames shooting off of him.

As Mikage tries to send Whyr to Balaamel he grabs her hand.

"Wait. Don't try to save me. This form of mine is only a clone of the original, which is still under the control of Evill. I was never going to come out of this fight alive. I know how to beat him. I have been analyzing him whenever his guard dropped and it seems his power is unstable. It is only a matter of time before this will affect his power. I'll probably be dead before that happens, but I can still help." Whyr says.

He then focuses all his energy and power into his sword, Acies, and hands it to Mikage.

"I put all my might into this sword. If you strike him at the right time, Evill will perish." He informs Mikage.

"I have one last request. After you defeat Evill, will you keep an eye on Equalis for me? My people have gone through a lot and they endured it all, they are my treasure. Please protect them when the need arises." he says before lying down.

Whyr's body begins to fade away as it disperses into energy.

As he fades away he leaves one last message to all inhabitants of Equalis, all his allies and all his friends.

"My time has come. Don't mourn me, instead stand stronger than ever before together. I will watch you from whatever place awaits me. Farewell."

[Earth]

Sancti immediatly lets his sword go while surrounding it with Black Fire.

[Hell]

Balaamel can see Mikage and a few others battling an entity of enormous power.

The demons get into heated fights with the enemies, but they suffer under the effects of the Taken and the Hive wizards.

DAMMIT

"I'll try to give you an opening to strike him with the sword."

I tell Mikage with telephaty..

I accept theparty invite, then charge alonside countless of my clones at Evil, to try distract him by attacking him with Dragon Claws, while being catius and switching place with a distant clone [Existence Probability Fluctuatio] in case i am targetted by Evil.

"Seriously, is anyone out there? I can barely see through this shield! Or maybe my senses aren't working, but who cares!?" He shouts, a bit maddened of getting no replies.

I see a party invite in front of me.

I accept it.

I also receive a message.

Whyr...he's dead? No, this can't be! I barely knew him but we were going to do so much together, we were going to create equality and peace everywhere...and now he's gone. I won't let his death go in vain.

Back