• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 1

sweating

I notice a nub near the bottom of the back of my back as i answer "Depends on whether you do or act like you would do it."

Hl3 or bust said:
I distrust literally everything about this guy at this point, and i simply ignore him while backing up
[You go through the alley with the girl right?]

This was it. Randy had done some damage, but it had to be done. He then dug up a huge part of the city, tearing it up with his hands alone. Everything was done with here. He painted in a rage, before teleporting all over to try and see some others.

Yobobojojo said:
I sense something coming our way.

"Wait."
While Hans is absolutely blind for a moment, you see a large shadow sweeping the air above him, as well as on the walls to your left and right a little behind you.

It already blocked off the entrance.

Christian Higdon said:
This was it. Randy had done some damage, but it had to be done. He then dug up a huge part of the city, tearing it up with his hands alone. Everything was done with here. He painted in a rage, before teleporting all over to try and see some others.
[ Kabus flashbacks intensify ]

Hl3 or bust said:
[is this a thing where i have to rely on him or can i do something about it?]
[You have to wait for Yobo to tell you about it.

I ended up rolling a 1 for you.]

I don't respond, as i feel as though i'm ******* dying

i can feel my teeth getting sharper, shredding loose gums, nails getting longer, thicker, and sharper as the nub turns into a full tail

The shadow continues to stretch through the alley. It's coming for you.

[Hans should have already saw it by now.]

I hear a noise coming from a car parked in a dark alley and investigate. I open it up and there's a little kid that's been tied with rope. I untie the poor boy and comfort him as he starts crying.

"It's okay, I'm here now."

The kid points behind me and there's a couple of goons pointing guns at me.

"Hey asshole, we were planning on selling that. Now put him back in there and we'll shoot you."

I gather some dark matter and use it to crush the guns before dangling the thugs upside down by their feet.

"You treated someone's life as something to be bought and then attempted to kill. That is truly evil and evil is punished."

I place my hand on each of the evil doers hands, using Whitesnake to mind control them.

"From now on you will atone for your actions by helping people. Once you are done repenting, you can be free to accomplish your heart's desires. If you ever do anything like this again, I will be back."

I put the boy on my shoulder after letting the disoriented former gang members down and continue on my merry way.

"Well, good enough for me."

Instinctively, I shove a clawed hand into the ground and attempt to impale the enemy with spikes from the ground.

Randy kept teleporting around, hoping to see anybody. He looked around and then looked at Blake, very far from him.

The girl screams, hugs Hans, then screams again since he has dino stuff all over his face.

She stumbles back towards the shadow.

Seeing the other fellow destroying NYC, I fly to him (Christian), saying "You enjoying this destruction insanity too? I certainly am."

Torlikoff said:
Seeing the other fellow destroying NYC, I fly to him, saying "You enjoying this destruction insanity too? I certainly am."
Randy then looked at him, trying not to spread the static all over his vision. He couldn't stop it, though.

Back