• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cookie Run CRT: The Latest Addition to the Low 1-C Crew...?

I can't check the YouTube links because it's blocked on my computer, but I am pretty sure that representing feelings does not equate to representing all dualities

The WoD being beyond the verse itself is plausible at best, nothing really suggests that other than Baguette's relationship with Moonlight. Anything being possible in the WoD is personal domain. Everything else is already in this CRT, I don't think the Cookies will ever scale to Low 1-C

representing feelings does not equate to representing all dualities
Its much more than just representing feelings
i'll quote what the vid says since its blocked for you
Behold! You are standing in the presence of the Greater Will that weaves the fabric of this world. Tell me...What brings you, Cookies, to life? The answer is simple: powder imbued with pure Life. Substance that animated many creatures throughout this land. But who could have known...Who could have known that this very energy is, in fact, what fuels this world, allowing it to exist. To keep the mechanism of this world in perfect equilibrium, a complex of fundamental principles was created by Nature itself.

nothing really suggests that other than Baguette's relationship with Moonlight.
I think the while TBD thing is pretty strong evidence for Low 1-C
The world of dreams is unreachable to the TBD which administrates and records all time within the multiverse
within the world of dreams everything is possible even hiding from the flow of time and crushing gravity
the world of dreams contains things like the nature of existence where existence is rendered as a game and the plot is created
the world of dreams exists in another plane of existence where even the TBD can't reach

Last edited:
Well, I'll just have to see what staff thinks on that. I don't personally agree with it but it might be the case

Abstract Existence (Type 1): Frost Queen Cookie and the other Legendary Cookies are one with nature, their powers coming from it and their physical forms being avatars. Nature, in the Cookie Run verse, is a metaphysical entity that creates the laws and fundamental principles that fuel the world, allowing it to continue to exist, and is also described to be a divine balance, with things like the feeling of coldness and warmth coexisting. Another facet of Nature, referred to as the Source, is a cycle that causes people to return to Nature and reincarnate into a new being
This should also be nonduality type 2 right?

Btw it's seems type 1
it should be type 2 coz nature creates all other dualities in the verse, not just a specific dual system
Behold! You are standing in the presence of the Greater Will that weaves the fabric of this world. Tell me...What brings you, Cookies, to life? The answer is simple: powder imbued with pure Life. Substance that animated many creatures throughout this land. But who could have known...Who could have known that this very energy is, in fact, what fuels this world, allowing it to exist. To keep the mechanism of this world in perfect equilibrium, a complex of fundamental principles was created by Nature itself.
Nature is the greater will that weaves the fabric of reality with its principles being fundamental for existence, Nature is above the world of dreams as the ruler of said realm Moonlight Cookie is merely a guardian of nature
Nature, in the Cookie Run verse, is a metaphysical entity that creates the laws and fundamental principles that fuel the world, allowing it to continue to exist,

it should be type 2 coz nature creates all other dualities in the verse, not just a specific dual system

Nature is the greater will that weaves the fabric of reality with its principles being fundamental for existence, Nature is above the world of dreams as the ruler of said realm Moonlight Cookie is merely a guardian of nature
Nature, in the Cookie Run verse, is a metaphysical entity that creates the laws and fundamental principles that fuel the world, allowing it to continue to exist,
Here it is stated that nature is only a greater will that weaves the fabric of reality, it talks about a duality like coldness and warmth based on the above statement and doesn't go any further into the issue of dualities. In short, there is almost no mention of nature and "dualities", only the coldness and warmth coexist. That's all.

I have not seen any statement here that emphasizes "all dualities" in the nature or reality(whatever)

Here it is stated that nature is only a greater will that weaves the fabric of reality, it talks about a duality like coldness and warmth based on the above statement and doesn't go any further into the issue of dualities. In short, there is almost no mention of nature and "dualities", only the coldness and warmth coexist. That's all.
Coldness and warmth aren't the only dualities that exist tho? It is just giving an example of the dualities that exist in the verse which is just a supporting statement. I think you overlooked this:
But if Coldness and warmth were the only dualities that existed then it would have created all the other dualities that fuels the world
If you look at characters with ND 1, they either have 1 or 2 dualities with them but this verse includes everything that makes up the world, not just coldness and warmth
I have not seen any statement here that emphasizes "all dualities" in the nature or reality(whatever)
There are verses with ND 2 that didn't have a statement that emphasizes "all dualities" in the nature of reality but it was still accepted
i don't think it has to be that strict

Last edited:
Coldness and warmth aren't the only dualities that exist tho? It is just giving an example of the dualities that exist in the verse which is just a supporting statement. I think you overlooked this:
But if Coldness and warmth were the only dualities that existed then it would have created all the other dualities that fuels the world
If you look at characters with ND 1, they either have 1 or 2 dualities with them but this verse includes everything that makes up the world, not just coldness and warmth
Why do you come to such a conclusion based on your own interpretation? I have only mentioned the only part of the statement that emphasizes "dualism" in a tangible, concrete way. Other than that, I don't see that it touches on the issue of duality
There are verses with ND 2 that didn't have a statement that emphasizes "all dualities" in the nature of reality but it was still accepted

i don't think it has to be that strict
It does not emphasize all dualities, it gives examples and statements that reality in the verse contains all dualities, and if character X beyond/transcends and indepented to this plane of reality, it qualifies for type 2.

And also, different verses, different contexts...

Back