• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 1

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
A nigh-omnipotent being has given us all powers of various people through fiction. He has given us all powers and many other people's power throughout the Earth so he can watch as the world is thrown into Chaos. His goal is to make the world stronger through strife and conflict. If it doesn't survive, he doesn't care. You can band together to take out the new threats as they arrive to conquer entire regions of the world, try to murder as many people as possible, etcetera, or you can be one of these threats yourself.

PS: This is an paralel universe to the events of the first RP.

Speak in [ for Meta talk.

Name: Azencard/Crimson

Name: Azencard

Appearance: 6'3, silver hair, has a white coat.

Character: Makoto Yuki, Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Verse of Origi: Real World

Name: Randy/Christian

Name: Randy Kramer

Appearance: Imagine Jack the Ripper. A big hat, cloak, and a complete shadow.

Character: Slenderman (Slender), Golden Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's)

Verse: What? You thought I was an idiot?

Name: Felix/WHY

Name: Felix Periculus (Fake name), Furcifer (Villain name), Malucius (Real name)

Appearance:Disguise. Wears normal clothing True form

Character: Mutra , Black Hat

Verse of Origi: Godzilla-verse

Name: Rose/Monarch

Name: Rose Umbra

Appearance: Cute goth chick

Character: Sakura Matou and Lord Vile Accelerated

Verse of Origin: Idk, some fantasy world

Name: Jacob/Spider

Name: Jacob Thureau

Appearance:
Colin-morgan

Character: Original Eve, Gill

Verse of Origi: The Real World

Name: Blake/Dragon

Name: Blake Knoth

Appearance:
Steampunkboy

Character: Hendrickso, Enrico Pucci

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Name: Samuel/Yobo

Name: Samuel Acies

Appearance:
ECF5DAC2-E37E-4C3F-B43F-57096C99F65E
Characters: Archer (EMIYA Alter), James Heller (Force Multipliers on if possible)

Verse of Origin: Power Rangers (Because why not? Also specifically RPM)

Name: Remiela/Edwellken

Name: Remiela Seraphine

Appearance: Short chin-length hair in a somewhat boyish style. While she also wears gender neutral clothing, her face is undeniably feminine. Seems cold and standoffish at first, but this is really just an act.

Character: Meruem, Kana (Fire Emblem)

Verse of Origin: ???

Name: Edward/Edward

Name: Edward Nowitzski (Bless Prof for giving me a default last name btw)

Appearance: Young dude, wears glasses and a blue plaid shirt

Character: Sayaka Miki, Wither

Name: Hans/Hl3

Name: Hans Eckerstrom

Appearence: Han Dae-Wi with his multi-colored coat

Character: Giorno Giovanna, Diego Brando

Name: Waylon/Torlikoff

Name: Waylon Jordan

Appearance: Tall, long dark brown hair, black eyes.

Character: Dio Brando (Third Key), Carnage (Marvel Comics)

Verse of Origin: Real World

Name: Shane/Psycho

Name: Shane

Appearance:
Gil
------->

Character: Garou and Ba

Name: Gianna/Overlord

Name: Gianna Petrarca

Appearance: This

Character: Han Jee-Han, Kakashi

Verse of Origin: Real Life

[In our own worlds?]

I sit within a castle built from dragon bones and night upon a throne of skulls as legions of undead armed with spears of jet black metal stand at attention

A peasant prostrates himself before me, begging for something. I laugh, and a spear of shadows erupts from the ground, impaling them. They struggle, gasping, then stiffen. Then they begin to move again, joining my endless zombie horde.

The wind blows. A dark evening it was, as the trees swayed to a somber and unhearing beat. 'Twas a very dark night. Nothing new to local exorcist, Randy Kramer. He walked through the dark world, yet was oddly soothed. Still, he had to finish what he begun.

He needed to find the purple demon.

He had a map of the place, and it was drawn to the smallest detail, so he knew where he was going. As he looked, something felt off.

"Hello there?"

I had to clean Satan's throne together with kabus today and it wasn't fun at all. It's such a pain to clean between all those skulls at the bottom of the throne.

WHYNAUT said:
I had to clean Satan's throne together with kabus today and it wasn't fun at all. It's such a pain to clean between all those skulls at the bottom of the throne.
"I tell ya, one day, I'll kill 'Em!" He said, mad.

[Strangely off-topic.]

[We have yet to be thrown into Earth Bet together, so we are in our worlds of origin]

I shift on my throne a bit. For being made of bones, it's actually quite comfortable. But there doesn't seem to be much to do apart from sit here. I wonder if I should go out and find a village to dominate.

I travel to the human world. I see Godzilla just rampaged through a city again. I begin collecting souls.

"Is that him?" Randy was confused. He knew he had him somewhere, but where? That purple thing had to be here somewhere. Anywhere! "Where are you!?" The wind then got to be more intense.

Christian Higdon said:
WHYNAUT said:
[Strangely off-topic.]
I completely ignored that foolish Kabus.

Monarch Laciel said:
[We have yet to be thrown into Earth Bet together, so we are in our worlds of origin]
I shift on my throne a bit. For being made of bones, it's actually quite comfortable. But there doesn't seem to be much to do apart from sit here. I wonder if I should go out and find a village to dominate.
[ Carn village. #overlord #ainzripoff]

[Strangely off-topic.]

I completely ignored that foolish Kabus.

"......F**k you too." He muttered, alone. This wasn't his best day.

Back