• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 1

I stay in the room a bit longer, practicing several attacks on the dummies, both unarmed, and armed with various weapons. Afterwards, I meditate, then repeat the process.

I'm starting to get the hang of these new abilities.

"Okay, I'm done messing around." He searched for the others, shouting if anyone was there. Seeing as nobody saw him, his tentacles broke apart a building by the seems.

I hear on the news that new york is under attack.

Ofcourse those idots will immediately begin destroying things. Good thing I immediately went away.

Hl3 or bust said:
"Listen lady, i got sent here with a bunch of ******* nutjobs, one of which just leveled the ******* Empire State Building, and we were told that what i'm pretty sure that orb was will give us shit if we get it, and some of these other assholes are more than willing to rip you apart to get it." i say while trying to calm down
"Please protect me, you killed that shadow creature!" She asks you.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Curious as to why a giant ice pillar revealed itself the **** out of nowhere, I go to it.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Azencard did it once I reached there.
I stand there, menacing.

I also do some JoJo poses.

Having somehow felt this guy coming, i turn around and lightly swat his hand out of the way

"Because one of them just ******* destroyed the Empire State Building."

Feeling satisfied with my own work, I head off to the first other monument I can think of; The Statue of Liberty. Seeing it, I decide to have some more fun. Several red tentacles protrude from me, grabbing onto the statue and tearing it down.

Randy then went on a rampage across the city, nearly causing chaos and destruction. Somehow, very little were being killed by the intense tantrum. He just wanted to speak with anybody.

I see someone going to the pillar. I use Agidyne to melt the ice pillar, probably flooding a city block or two, but its no problem.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I ask the Kid.

Down would go something. Brooklyn Bridge, perhaps.

Kramer teleported to the top of Brooklyn Bridge and then let the tentacles split it apart, leveling it.

"Anyway, this world is going to be Post-Apocalyptic within the day, so I don't think you'd do something like that without reason."

after murmuring to myself for a second, i ask the woman "How far away is the farthest person who can house you from here."

Randy then went on to tear apart the rest of the place. He planted his tentacles underground and tore apart a good portion of the place. He needed help, and quick!

Hl3 or bust said:
after murmuring to myself for a second, i ask the woman "How far away is the farthest person who can house you from here."
"It's a short block away." She guides you through a thin dark alleyway as a shortcut.

During my 3rd meditation I realize that someone else [Overlord] is still in the room that I somehow didn't notice until now.

"Um, hi."

"Not to be rude, but this is nowhere near far away enough to be safe considering the power of some of these guys."

As you enter the alleyway, the girl turns around with her eyes blank. She says "This is Omni speaking. I am possessing this girl. Deliver this girl alive and well to her destination, and you will be rewarded"

Immediately after she goes back to normal "I just want to go home to be with my family" she says.

Back