• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 1

Oktavia summons some familiars to go beat up the training dummies.

"Alright I'm done."

I leave.

[Also Hl3, the darkness is 7-B / 7-A, so technically you shouldn't be able to destroy the darkness stitching. You can destroy the corpse though, after which the darkness will fade away without its purpose]

Having cleaned up an alley of people, I decide to go sightseeing and fly up to the Empire State Building, briefly standing atop it before deciding that it wasn't a very nice sight and smashing down upon it, destroying it.

"This Chaos, it fills me with joy!" I say, happy as a can be.

A girl runs into Hans. She saw you killing the Shadow corpse.

"What is going on?!" She asks you.

[I AM THE CHAOS GOD NOW.]

Seeing the person who clearly ripped off my stand (HL3) running towards the collapsed tower, I say

"You enjoying the freedom we have with these powers? I certainly am."

I grab the criminal's phone which he had placed at the corner of the kitchen table. I send a message. All the people who had a position of power under the mob boss must come to his house.

Christian Higdon said:
[I was never the chaos god. Now tell me what happened!]
[We got started and put into the world, and I'm going slightly mad with power. Also there are some sort of special power up crystals, but I have no clue where they are.]

[Okay.]

"What is this place!?" He said, a bit confused. "Who are you people!?" He then sprouted a tentacle from his back. "And why can I now do that!?"

Hl3 or bust said:
[i mean i already left but ok]

In the Medic's voice: "I HAVE NO IDEA."
"What was that thing!? A weird ball entered my chest a few minutes ago and i have no idea what is going on!" She says to Hans.

I decide to test out my powers, and try and use something.

I find I have a good map of the city in my head.

Sonar, huh.

I shot myself and summon a Persona.

I use Nilfheim and make a huge pillar of ice in the middle of the city.

"Hello? Anybody?" He said. Obviously alone, he stood there, reading waht seemed to be the Necronomicon.

Curious as to why a giant ice pillar revealed itself the **** out of nowhere, I go to it.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Azencard did it once I reached there.

"Listen lady, i got sent here with a bunch of ******* nutjobs, one of which just leveled the ******* Empire State Building, and we were told that what i'm pretty sure that orb was will give us shit if we get it, and some of these other assholes are more than willing to rip you apart to get it." i say while trying to calm down

Back