• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Make a skill book) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 15

"Good pun. Anyway, i shall be Gianna Giovanni and you shall be Shane Giovanni"

As i say so Shane gains new powers and feels a tiny bit stronger and we share abilities.

I then turn towards the others.

"Now time for rest of the team. This will take quite the toll on my body, so if i fall unconscius don't be worried"

"You shall be named: Blake Giovanni, Remiela Giovanni, Randy Giovanni and Blaire Giovanni"

The rest of the party members get buffs and we share abilities too

I then return in to human form and fall asleep.

Getting no response I walk over to Gianna and pick her up,

I then walk over to a nearby couch, carefully so I dont wake her up, and carefully put her on the coach.

Omni, feeling a bit bored, gets Machina and throws him at the heroes base. He isn't fighting or anything. [@Psycho You better not **** anything up]

Meanwhile, Maestro goes to the Villains.

"Hello, if you want to use me as your punching bag, feel free."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Omni, feeling a bit bored, gets Machina and throws him at the heroes base. He isn't fighting or anything. [@Psycho You better not **** anything up]
"Huh? Who are....Wow." He was a bit nervous.

"HEY, RANDY, WHAT'S-HOLY S**T." HOSTLESS was also shook.

As I prepare to tuck in Adrian into a makeshift I've constructed out of toilet paper rolls and pillow stuffing, he reaches out to hug me, and as he does, his sheer lacking of one of his arms

"Adrian honey..." I ask, thinly veiling my immense concern behind the likes of an innocent enquiry

"hmm?" He says, a cute smile donning his face, he's such a cinnamon roll

"what HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM!?" MISSION FAILED, ENGAGE PANIC MODE

"Oh that? Well I kinda... ripped my arm off trying to intimidate an eldritch abomination" he says, his vocal tonality receding until it's nigh unhearable come the end of his words.

"YOU W-W-W-WHA-A-A-AT!?!?!"

"I was tryna be a hero, and being the stupid idiot I am I'm like 'wanna know what's a good idea? Ripping my arm off in order to psyche out an ELDRITCH ******* ABOMNIATION!'"

"Adrian honey, your not an idiot but... RIPPING YOUR ARM OFF TO SCARE AN ELDRITCH ABOMNATION!?!?" My heart pounds so hard it's causing visible tremors, in out in out, gotta be calm Chariot, becalmbecalmbecalm

Yeah... It does sound kinda stupid in retrospect Adrian thinks to himself

"WE N-N-N-NEE-ED T-TO F-F-FI-IX TH-HIS! MY B-B-BAB-BY DES-SERVES TW-W-WO AR-R-RMS!"

"I personally disagree, but your my mama!" he whispers under his breath, a tone of shame in his voice

Meanwhile, the sheer speed at which Chariots heart is pounding continues to induce visible tremors

PsychoWarper said:
[Can we even feel the Tremors inside the Time Barrier?]
[I mean, considering the amount of passive magical fuckery she has, I'd say yes. Remember, Lucoa, Shirou Emiya, Alucard, Zeldris, those Bayonneta Demons, AND Dimaria]

Code:
[ I don't know about the Bayonetta Demons but none of those other characters have passive dimension bypassing physical attacks]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ I don't know about the Bayonetta Demons but none of those other characters have passive dimension bypassing physical attacks]
[OKay so can she enter the barrier? is it like a come and go thing or is it like a "no one can go in, no one can come out" type of deal?]

i activate MiHUR, which begins to gallop in the air behind me as time around Gianna begins to drastically accelerate

[it'll take a bit less than 6 minutes for this to finish now]

PsychoWarper said:
I begin feeling some tremors as I stand next to Gianna "What the hell is that?" I ask outloud.
"C-C-C-CAN-N ANY-Y-YONE H-H-H-HE-EAL M-M-M-MY B-B-B-BAB-BIES ARM?" Chariot hollars

"Mum it's... really not that big of a deal" he says under his breath, ashamed of himself for what I can only assume to be his self interpertation of his words as disrespectful even though they are FLAGRANTLY not

In the distance, I notice the presence of a door. Grabbing Adrian, I fly into it, ending up on the other side.

Gianna? Nevermind that

"C-C-C-CAN AN-NY OF Y-YOU H-H-H-HE-EAL M-MY B-B-BAB-BIES ARM?"

I see Chariot and Adrian enter and think,

A **** those to are here... this is about to get loud and annoying

PsychoWarper said:
I see Chariot and Adrian enter and think,
A **** those to are here... this is about to get loud and annoying
Adrian tugs on the sleeve of my turtleneck

"M-m-mu-um p-p-pl-lease" He says, pointing to them, the looks of disinterest and anger adorned by their faces

He clearly cares about these peoples opinions significantly, anything for my baby I suppose...

"C-could o-o-one of y-y-you p-please g-g-give m-m-my b-b-baby a new arm? He lost it- Honey should I tell them?" I kneel down, asking him, he whispers into my ear a faint "yes"

"He lost it in a fight with an eldritch being"

"Ugh... There may be a healing spell in the books over there" I say as I point to the many skill books.

PsychoWarper said:
"Ugh... There may be a healing spell in the books over there" I say as I point to the many skill books.
I walk over to the bookshelves, unearthing the one containing the healing spell. Upon the mental mimicry of it's contents, I cast the spell upon his arm, and so it grows back

"H-h-h-how-w-w does it-t-t f-f-f-fee-el?" I ask

"I mean I have literally no sensation of sense, but eh, I got my arm so.... It's neat" he says, the cynical snark of his statement undergoing a replacement with a warm and fuzzy sense of gratitude

He hugs me

I notice Gianna's bedriddenness

"w-w-wh-hat happened to her?" I enquire, Adrian turns his head around and fixates it upon what he correctly assumes to be the topic of my enquiry, that being a bedridden Gianna

[ since Chariot healing Adrian is getting retconned]

I wave my hand at Adrian, Blessing him and healing his arm back into a normal state.

PsychoWarper said:
"She used to much power and becmae comatose, she'll wake up in a few hours"
I turn to Adrian, using my telepathy, I forge mental contact with him

Adrian Honey?

Mum if this is about the Nutella Jar then it wasn't me! Lilly grabbed one of the stools and just cannibaliz-

No not that, I wanted to ask you something

Well ask away!

Should I do it?

Do what?

Apologize for m-m-m-my... unsavory comments towards Gianna

Wait.... OH, OH SHIT, HA!

Language honey! And it's not funny!

MAMA HAS A CRUSH ON GIANNA, MAMA HAS A CRUSH ON GIANNA!

It's not really helping honey...

Noticing the tonal discomfort in my voice, Adrian's tune changes

Mum, I'mma be frank with you, I get that you've got this whole "complex" considering you are literally a gay Christian, but the line says "thou shall not lay with a man as one does with a women", thus insinuating sex, as long as you don't ****, then God ain't gonna smite you

First of all you've severely paraphrased the line, second, I-

Mum, your never gonna tap that if you don't apologize, which I ASSUME is the intent of this whole enquiry, if I guessed so wrong that well... Uh, well say I guessed wrong. Then I apologize, but If I guessed RIGHT, then quit worrying your arse and apologize!

Alright....

"Attention Everyone" I say with a gentle tonality, almost like a stereotypical doormat nun

"I would just like to say that my earlier comments with regard to Gianna were most uncalled for, she is a person, not a possession, and thus she bears the same autonomy that is bore by all persons, and my lewd, unholy comments were most uncalled for." Nervousness begins to consume me, but a reassuring look from Adrian's face manages to restrain those worries

"As a proud woman of Christ it is of the upmost importance that I treat my fellow person with the very same respect and dignity inherent to all, and I would just like to say... I am sorry for my earlier presentation, I hope we can move forward from here as acquaintances"

Damn, that's... pretty hardcore mum, like to just up and admit that you ****** up? High five!

And thus I high five Adrian

Machina finishes observing his surroundings and relpys to me "Hallo, ich heiße Machina. Wo bin ich jetzt?"

Machina: Machina turns to the man "Hallo"

Shane: "He says Hello" I turn to Machina "Wo du bist, in einem anderen Universum"

waitasecondhowthefuckdidijustspeakgerman

whatever

i watch as the time acceleration around Gianna causes the area to look distorted

I go back and see Rose doing...... heh. Guess I gotta go away.

I teleported to another universe and start some fun there. What do I do??? Train I guess? Why not. I need to collect some punching bags.

"I do not need you as a punching bag, I can use the planet itself!" Waylon says to Maestro, before punching the planet several times.

Nobody's saying anything... do they not accept my apology? Do they still me as the unholy possessive thing that I portrayed myself as? DO TH-

Chances are they're probs too worried about Gianna to respond, or more specifically. Their worry manifests in a manner that leaves them incapable of communication until the ail of Gianna is undone.

I think it's best for us to wait, you can apologize to them later and schtuff, in the meantime... How's teaching going at Luna Nova? I mean I know you gave up your whole former life just to save me, but you atleast checking in? can you even check in?

Torlikoff said:
"I do not need you as a punching bag, I can use the planet itself!" Waylon says to Maestro, before punching the planet several times.
"Hey, not fair. I'm the one supposed to destroy shit. But whatever." Using infinite speed, Maestro rips off one of Waylon's fingers, absorbs it, gains all of his powers, and goes back to his original position.

He does this to all villains.

Machina: "Hmmm... Ich schaue mich um deine Basis?"

Shane: "Ja, ich werde dich herumfūhren"

I walk over and check to see if Gianna is ok and then start walking with Machina.

Back