• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Make a skill book) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 15

I teleport myself and all my comrades outside of the base

"It seems like the villains atacked us again, we'll need to do something about it, but first things first:

We need to destroy the golems and the mud my clones sent in the middle of the ocean before they currupt the planet

and then we'll need to remove the curses from our base."

I then use Thought Transmissio to comunicate a secret message to my allies

"There's 2 more things i want to tell you, the enemy team likely has a way to spy us from the universe they currently reside in, so always keep your guard up, and i know of a place where they wouldn't be able to do it, so we'll plan our counter attack there"

I realized that because of the way they were able to pull the multi-universal snipe and the fact that they know of our base's location without them ever being even close to it.

I have never felt ascension. My boundaries are gone. It seems the same thing happened to everyone.

"Rose my dear, will you come with me?"

Rose goes off with Mal.

Meanwhile I extricate my body from hers and GTFO before this turns into another abstract battles.

PsychoWarper said:
So now where 1-A... cool.
And that was Shane's last "words" as Omni took out his mask, showing a certain green alie behind it.

Shane is show to be in a computer, along with all other characters in the TV.

"HEHEHEHEHE, THIS ORIGINAL STORY WILL BE THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER!"

It wasn't. He lived in a age where everybody was dead.

He throws this story in the garbage.

The End.

[the metabposts are strong with this one]

Malucius creates the perfect void for him and Rose to live in and thanks Waylon for everything.

Overlord775 said:
Via Outer god hierarchy and foog chain i gain every power of every outer god.
[Every outer god is just an infinitely small aspect of Yog Sothoth so that wasn't necessary]

And that was Shane's last "words" as Omni took out his mask, showing a certain green alie behind it.

Shane is show to be in a computer, along with all other characters in the TV.

"HEHEHEHEHE, THIS ORIGINAL STORY WILL BE THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER!"

It wasn't. He lived in a age where everybody was dead.

He throws this story in the garbage.

The End.

"And that, kids, is how a green alien wrote a Fanfic" Says a blond ma, telling his story to his Legion.

"But, was the fanfic any good?" Asked a crazy guy.

"No, it sucked"

The actual end.

Monarch Laciel said:
Overlord775 said:
Via Outer god hierarchy and foog chain i gain every power of every outer god.
[Every outer god is just an infinitely small aspect of Yog Sothoth so that wasn't necessary]
[I have Shub-Niggurat, Psycho is the one with Yog]

"Ok **** this." Omni nukes this RP from history.

The end. For real this time.

[Ok, this is how it ends. You can continue Caliborns fanfic if you want tho lol]

[Fine then.]

"RANDY. I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU." HOSTLESS told him.

"Yes?" Anyone near them could hear a long conversation.

20 minutes later

"Fine, then. I'll talk the power." He said.

"GOOD." Then, a light was burst forth.

HOSTLESS is then brought back via plot and disappears, lifting both his hands up and flipping him off. "RICKITICKYTACKYTALKY, MOTHERF**KER!"

"Is the war over?" Randy asked, finally having power in him as his eyes were a bright gleam of pink and purple.

The nukes that were stored inside of Waylon's dimension explode, causing a major reality break down. From it, comes a man. A man no words can show it's true power.

The man said one thing.

"A"

CrimsonStarFallen unfollows the thread.

Back