• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Make a skill book) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 15

"Look Chariot, you should apologize to Gianna specifically because no one is paying any attention to you. Honestly, she might ignore you too. I appreciate that you tried though."

I fly up to the upper atmosphere and look down at the planet. Beneath the ground below us, the ring my corpse puppets constructed has encircled the entire planet, and within that ring is carved the transmutation circle I stole from Azencard's mind.

I grow to the size of a country using the size manipulation I took from Azencard and begins spreading shadows around them. From there, my homunculus body begins spreading through the shadows, fueling the growth with their endless supply of mana. As my body spreads, so to does the range of my shadows, and as my shadows spread, so can my body. The growth can loop forever - as long as it is within the circle, my growth is infinite.

Within minutes, the sky of the entire planet goes black. All the stars in the sky wink out.

And then, the darkness descends. The same looped process of spreading shadows then spreading my body through those shadows. A wave of darkness crashes down on the planet. Eyes and teeth open within them.

Every living thing on the planet is devoured, and an endless night falls.

Also, using Pride's ability, I take several abilities of natural creatures, such as electric eels elecricity generation, bat's echolocation, various poisons and toxins from snakes and spiders and toads, and then just the enhanced senses from the rest of the devoured animals.

[Just so yall know I'm switching to Adrian's POV, for future reference I'll use brackets to show a change in POV]

Gianna fell asleep! But why? I mean she'd obviously be very tired after doing the thing she did that made her tired, but why did she fall asleep after seeing mama? Oh... Oof

Once again, it's up to supreme ail corrector Adrian to fix things! Step one: Gotta nab me some of those leftover tostino rolls

utilizing my telekinesis I nab the plate of leftover tostino rolls, and utilizing the abilities entailed by Luluco, I open a portal to a universe comprised of tables, I nab one, and put it next to Gianna's bed, putting the tostino rolls ON TOP of the table, in a manner of which prevents the Tostino's from falling off the plate or otherwise forging contact with unsanitarino despacito thingies.

Step Two: Write somethingy, easy enough

Opening a portal to a universe entirely comprised of decent quality paper, I nab a single sheet, closing the portal as I whip out my pen and I start to write:

Hey Miss Gianna, It's been awhile since I've talked to you, ESPECIALLY after the whole "M" demon thingy, yeah... trying to sell half my soul to a demon to subconsciously act out my desire for suffering is the epitome of dumb and I'm sincerely sorry that I put you through that stressy mcstressserton.

But enough about my tardation, this letter is about the whole... Thing that went down. Look, I have no idea what my mum did that warranted your hatred of her, it must've been pretty bad from what I gathered from her rather poopy attempt at an apology while you were sleepy sleepy.

My mom's a good person, as hard as that be for you to believe, she's just very... repressed to say the least. Being a Gay Witch Christian is already a hard balance, but internalized homophobia? That's a poopshow.

Wait I just realized that this sounds like Chariot Wank SHI-

Look, i'm not trying to guilt you into forgiving her based on her history, it may give her some leeway, but nowhere near enough to like, warrant amends based on it alone.

My mom is stupid, she is immensely stupid, in fact, she is so stupid that her stupidity would warp the very laws of reality on levels of both conceptual and physical, it would tear asunder SBURB's very classpect system, forging for her her own individual Classpect "Lordess of Sodumb"

Sodumb being a stand-in for Socially Dumb, if your wondering why I didn't just say "Socially Dumb" it's because having more than a certain amount of syllables ultimately discredits a fan classpect, which I... think I already did.

Okay I've gotten so off track that i've literally nosedived into an entirely different topic, so before I accidentally do that again, Imma say this:

My mom genuinely wants to make amends with you, she may want your love (and your body I think? Not sure, I remember her basically tearing up over how she objectified you and treated you as an object), but if she can't have that, she atleast wants to repair that of which she broke, that being like, the possibility for a decent acquaintanceship.

Sorry if this was long Miss Gianna, I'm not really the greatest at like, writing and stuff.

With care an thanks, Adria

I turn the paper over and write on the back "FROM ADRIAN: FLIP OVER, JUST SO YOU KNOW IT'S KINDA LONG, LIKE NOT OVERLY LONG, LIKE DECENTLY SO, ENOUGH TO READ IN LIKE AROUND A MINUTE OR A MINUTE AN A HALF"

Using my telekinesis, I levitate it several inches off her face

Wait no, this isn't right...

I cease the utilization of my telekinesis, and I walk up to Miss Gianna

"Miss Gianna? It's Adrian, I b-b-b-br-rough y-you s-some tost-t-tino r-r-rolls, I w-w-w-wro-ote y-you a l-l-lett-ter" I say, stammering as I put it on the desk and run away back to the chair I was sitting on prior, nervousness and shame evident in my voice

I wake up and read the letter.

"Okay, i'll forgive her."

I say while looking towards Adrian.

I then notice the weird new guy in the base [Machina]

It seems like Shane made a new friend

I then walk towards the two of them to see what they are doing.

Overlord775 said:
I wake up and read the letter.
"Okay, i'll forgive her."

I say while looking towards Adrian.

I then notice the weird new guy in the base [Machina]

It seems like Shane made a new friend

I then walk towards the two of them to see what they are doing.
[Wait, By walking towards the two of them do you mean Chariot and Adrian or two OTHER people?]

When Rose started covering the planet I teleported to the moond and I continued training my shatter ability to be more precise and condensed.

"Cool, also since he doesn't seem to be able to understand english, could you present me to him ?"

I ask to Shane

"Sure" I turn to Machina,

"Das ist meine Freundin, Gianna" I say pointing to Gianna

Machina turns to her "Guten Tag"

i don't really speak german, but i undestand that "Guten tag" is probably a way to say hi.

I look at Machina and wave my hand towards him.

While I'm covering the planet, I continue practicing controlling my shadows with finer precision that before.

Also I create a couple dozen shadow giants, ranging from merely 3m tall to several hundred metres tall.

"Malucius can you teleport these into and around the hero's base please"

"''But of course''" I teleport back to earth and I use my dimensional travel to bring the giants to the base. I leave immediately.

One of my Shadow clones notices Malucius coming in our base via super senses and mana sensing

Before he can return back to his universe she quickly uses mind shredding to stun him and then costatly applies it to him, so that he may not escape. Meanwhile other shadow clones quickly dispach of the shadow golems with purifing sunlight.

[Action forcing]

The shadow giants ignore the purifying sunlight as it does literally nothing to them, then continue to spread through the base, walking through the walls and and melting into the floors of the base to attack everyone within.

I came back to the universe I left Rose and gang with.

"Hey guys, what's u-"

Oh, I saw it. I use my Telepathy and I saw it. Shit, I missed it again.

quickly Understanding the giants, i yell "Jesus **** don't let them touch you!"

i move out of their reach as i try to think of a way to hit them

Back