• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Make a skill book) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 15

The shadow clone gives you thumbs up

[You know, the clone is about a million time faster than you, so even hitting her will be a struggle for you]

"****, that's annoying." Blaire says.

"So… you aren't gonna try to kill me?" Alice pokes out from behind Giana again.

"No. I won't. Anyways, did you need something Giana?" Both of them begin cleaning up the room. They seem oddly familiar with this.

"Yes, i do. Does either of you know the current location of Blarie ?"

I ask them as i start helping clean up the room.

So this is a clone...

"What do you want to try first?"

[ FH Zeref blitzed Base Natsu > Erza = 2,250,342.81 m/s, Gerudo = Leon < 299 792 458 m / s. You're less than 133 times faster than Erza who is slower than Natsu who got his heart ripped out by FH Zeref before he could even react to Zeref moving. The difference in combat speed isn't even 1,000.]

"I don't." Blaire says, you can tell that this fact irritates her.

After the room is decently cleaned Blaire heads back to the ID barrier and continues writing her skill books.

Alice however stops Giana from leaving and says, "I can probably track Blarie down for you."

@Dragon

My clones combines endless magic arrow and white dragon slayer magic to fire a barrage of holy projectiles towards you.

"Okay, I'll get to work." She says. Then she pulls over a computer and puts her finger next to its keyboard plug. Small sparks of electricity begin appearing between her and the keyboard, and the computer starts operating at incredibly high speeds.

[Does Giana have a phone?]

I open my palms and point my fingers at Gianna.

"White Shadow Dragon's Rough Silk!"

Beams of darkness and light attack her from different directions all around her.

[Isn't that basically Holy Ray?]

[@Dragon pretty much, but i have enought skill with white magic to actually use holy ray]

My clone teleports behind Blake and tries to fire a white dragon roar at point blank range.

@Blah

"Sure, i'll keep this a secret."

I then go back to the barrier and start watching the fight between my shadow clone and Blake

[WoT of the Day]

"Hm..."

Concentrating myself, I collect my power onto a single spot above my hand. It then coagulate and crystalize, until it turn into multiple clean droplets of crystals. In my hands, there're the usual ensemble of rainbow crystal, a black one for Satsui no Hado, white for Mu, and red hot for Fire of Punishment.

If Akuma's Chi could used his Chi to corrupt, and Li Shuwen could used his Chi to disrupt...then Hong Meiling could used her Chi to crystalize, turning energy into solid clear crystal. In a sense, no Chi master that I known of could have their Chi be so concentrated, so that it could actually crystalize and turn it into solid form...to then used it as colourful bullet and shoot it around.

Hong Meiling is a serious Tai Chi master in a way.

Anyway, there're lot of application for it, from concentrating it to it tipping point, throw it and wait for it to explode, to create crystal that will act as batteries for rainy day, to making stuff with it and throw around.

Maybe I could even get those legendary jade-esque weapon made of pure crystals...

Well, first thing first, I need to train with it. Then, next...

IIRC, that thing is a water dragon, isn't it?

[/WoT, honestly don't know if I could collect the "essence" of water, by spreading the Hado all around, absorb it, squeeze it through a filter of Mu and then crystalize it]

I get blasted in the back before doing a frontflip and firing a White Shadow Dragon Slayer's Roar at her mid flip.

[ Yeah, I mean, why didn't you say the words? I don't think you're at a level where you can silently cast it already.]

"The name you give me will become some thing like our family name, but in this case it will engrave on our souls that we are equals and I will give you all my divine blessing" I explain to the group.

"ooohhhh." I said. "So, we'll become family now, eh? I like that."

"Then when our souls have engraved with our name, I'll swear my loyalty in this team, now and forevermore. That's how family works, right?" I smiled.

"Family..." I look down.

I did not get along with my family. The concept of family is, to me, distasteful.

But...

I look up at my new friends. And I lock eyes with Mal, the one who holds my (non-existent) heart. This time things will be different.

"Then I name you... us... Termina. For together, we will be the end of all suffering."

"A lovely name. From now on I am Malucius TerminT.

Now I will grant you all the name of Termina. You shall be Rose Termina, Waylon Termina and Alatreon Termina"

After giving the second name I felt that I would have died if Rose hadn't giving me an endless supply of magic.

"You will evolve in a small amount of time and become more powerful. Since we are now equals you can also channel my power through our name and we can use some of the abilities of each other.

Welcome to the family"

"I feel stronger"

"Also I feel.... wow"

My mind is filled with new information.

"Not all my style, but all very useful"

"that is my ability to analyze anyone. It seems we can also train our skills now thanks to Alatreon"

I begin using my Plasma manipulation to enhance my skills with it.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I get blasted in the back before doing a frontflip and firing a White Shadow Dragon Slayer's Roar at her mid flip.

[ Yeah, I mean, why didn't you say the words? I don't think you're at a level where you can silently cast it already.]
[Because i didn't know dragon roar needs chanting, so imagine i did]

My clone tries eating the roar

I start seeing if I can do anything with my shadows I couldn't before

I can't, but I'm not going to stop trying

After hitting the ground, I sink into the shadows and back up before rising out of them and attacking again.

"White Shadow Dragon's Rough Silk!"

I de-summon my shadow clone.

"I want to fight you myself."

I say to Blake. I then summon the blade i got from the knight and sign him to attack.

[@Dragon]

Overlord775 said:
My clone teleports behind Blake and tries to fire a white dragon roar at point blank range.

@Blah

"Sure, i'll keep this a secret."

I then go back to the barrier and start watching the fight between my shadow clone and Blake

[Barriers are the names of the pocket dimensions created by Han. I, you and most of Team Dai-Gurren are currently inside one]

Back