• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Make a skill book) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 15

@Psycho, the air does nothing to the Shadow Giants and just passes through them without affecting them. Two of them charge towards you

@Christian. The laser passes through the Shadow Giants without affecting them, but they ignore you and focus on the other people in the base.

"Well that sucks" I say as I pull out the Guardian Spear and quickly slash the closest ones legs before jumping back.

PsychoWarper said:
"Well that sucks" I say as I pull out the Guardian Spear and quickly slash the closest ones legs before jumping back.
You slash its legs off and it collapses into a puddle of liquid curses that begins seeping through the base, permeating it.

Overlord775 said:
My shadow clones try to teleport the shadow giants 300 kilometers in the middle of the ocea
Some of them get teleported, but the biggest ones (several hundred metres tall) just have a large chunk of it teleported away and collapses into a mud-like substance that flows into the base and through it.

Fires begin to break out across the base as the curses flow through it.

[>curses with the same mind/soul hax properties are now flowing throughout the base burning everything]

["That seemed to work"]

Anyway, thanks to Gianna's constant teleportation, the curses are eventually all teleported into the sea. Dozens of aquatic life is melted and absorbed and the mud begins to pollute the oceans. But at least they're out of the base.

However, as a result of the curses's having tainted the base now, anyone normal within it feels extremely paranoid and uneasy and anyone with spiritual senses within it wants to throw up and hears distant screaming all the time around them.

Christian Higdon said:
[So what? Am I affected?]
[You probably hear the screaming and seeing as you're literally a ghost you're probably in a fair amount of physical discomfort as well]

[You probably hear the screaming and seeing as you're literally a ghost you're probably in a fair amount of physical discomfort as well]

[I have the perfect comeback.]

[Because the shadow giants were in the base, not the pocket dimension. Apparently you all left it to fight them, because we never entered the pocket dimension]

[ I think there was a misunderstanding then. The people who did react didn't mention leaving the pocket dimension to fight the enemies they noticed appeared. That could be fixed with edits. ]

Adrian just uses some certified fresh PSI to blow a hole in the groin region of one of the shadow giants, before cowering behind his mother out of fear of le murderdeathkill

Torlikoff said:
[The giants are long gone man.]
[okay, retcon time]

Adrian THINKS he shot a hole in the groin of a shadow giant, but in reality he shot it into his makeshift bed comprised of toilet paper rolls and packing foam, setting that female dog on fire so hard that it's inducing an uneasy in breathing to those around it

On the shifting darkness of the planet, a giant mouth and eye appear and stare up at Alatreon.

"Oh hello Alatreon. I have a request to make. Do you remember when we found that shard together the one that improved your eyesight? I was wondering if I could have the other half for something please?"

A shadowy hand stretching out of the darkness above the planet picks up the shard.

"Thank you brother"

From within my body I produce the eyepatch, and I stab the needle into it.

[@Crimson, I have both halves of the shard, I can see the atomic level now and what's the third power they have?]

Back