• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Make a skill book) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 15

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
A nigh-Omnipotent being has given us all powers of various people through fiction. He has given us all powers and many other people's power throughout the Earth so he can watch as the world is thrown into Chaos. His goal is to make the world stronger through strife and conflict. If it doesn't survive, he doesn't care. You can band together to take out the new threats as they arrive to conquer entire regions of the world, try to murder as many people as possible, etcetera, or you can be one of these threats yourself.

PS: This is an paralel universe to the events of the first RP.

Speak in [ for Meta talk.

Name: Azencard/Crimson (Dead)

Name: Azencard

Appearance: 6'3, silver hair, has a white coat.

Character: Makoto Yuki, Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Father (Fullmetal Alchemist), Noctis Lucis Caelum, Kei Sakurai, Enryu

Verse of Origi: Real World

Name: Randy/Christian

Name: Randy Kramer

Appearance: Imagine Jack the Ripper. A big hat, cloak, and a complete shadow.

Character: Slenderman (Slender), Golden Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's), Enderma, Jason Voorhees, Aku, The White King (The Creepypasta Collection)

Verse: What? You thought I was an idiot?

Name: Felix/WHY

Name: Felix Periculus (Fake name), Furcifer (Villain name), Malucius (Real name)

Appearance:Disguise. Wears normal clothing True form

Character: Mutra , Black Hat, Beretta, Gengar, Ranga, Touch Me

Verse of Origi: Godzilla-verse

Name: Rose/Monarch

Name: Rose Umbra

Appearance: Cute goth chick

Character: Sakura Matou, Lord Vile Accelerated, Pride, Dobermo, Gekko Moriah, Vortigern (Fate)

Verse of Origin: Idk, some fantasy world

Name: Jacob/Spider (Dead)

Name: Jacob Thureau

Appearance:
Colin-morgan

Character: Original Eve, Gill, Doomsday (Smallville), Apocalypse_(X-Men_Film_Series)

Verse of Origi: The Real World

Name: Blake/Dragon

Name: Blake Knoth

Appearance:
Steampunkboy

Character: Hendrickso, Enrico Pucci, Mael, Sting Eucliffe, Zeref Dragneel, Yuuto Kiba

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Name: Samuel/Yobo [Out of game for now]

Name: Samuel Acies

Appearance:
81AE0542-D275-4CB6-8243-297B4D85FF87
Characters: Archer (EMIYA Alter), James Heller (Force Multipliers on if possible), Demiurge (Overlord), Demon King (Nanatsu no Taizai), Rider (Ozymandias), Set (Riordan)

Verse of Origin: Power Rangers (Because why not? Also specifically RPM)

Name: Remiela/Edwellken

Name: Remiela Seraphine

Appearance: Short chin-length hair in a somewhat boyish style. While she also wears gender neutral clothing, her face is undeniably feminine. Seems cold and standoffish at first, but this is really just an act.

Character: Meruem, Kana (Fire Emblem), Korosensei, Saber (Fate/stay night), Assassin (EMIYA), Accelgor

Verse of Origin: ???

Name: Edward/Edward

Name: Edward Nowitzski (Bless Prof for giving me a default last name btw)

Appearance: Young dude, wears glasses and a blue plaid shirt

Character: Sayaka Miki, Wither, Isabeau de Bavière, Twilight Sparkle (Pony World)

Name: Hans/Hl3

Name: Hans Eckerstrom

Appearence: Han Dae-Wi with his multi-colored coat

Character: Giorno Giovanna, Diego Brando, Narciso Anasui, Joshu Higashikata, Kars (JORGE JOESTAR), Diavolo

Has a nerfed Space Gem, which gives him:

Portals: You can make portals anywhere in a 50 km radius.

Energy blasts: You can shoot energy blast's. They are as strong as you are right now. They have a 3 km range.

Small teleport: You can teleport anywhere in a 30 meter range. It has a cooldown of 10 seconds.

Smoke: You can release a cloud of purple smoke. It is extremely difficult to see through.

Name: Waylon/Torlikoff

Name: Waylon Jordan

Appearance: Tall, long dark brown hair, black eyes.

Character: Dio Brando (Third Key), Carnage (Marvel Comics), Garnet (Steven Universe), Ultimate Kars, Gideon Graves, Voporak

Verse of Origin: Real World

Name: Shane/Psycho

Name: Shane

Appearance:
Gil
------->

Character: Garou, Ba, Blazike, Obito Uchiha, Gobuta, Adeptus Custodes

Name: Gianna/Overlord

Name: Gianna Petrarca

Appearance: This

Character: Han Jee-Han, Kakashi, Merlin (Nanatsu no Taizai), Dio Brando (JORGE JOESTAR), Acnologia, Gerudo

Verse of Origin: Anime

Name: Alatreon/Shiro

Name: Alatreon

Appearance: Hazama

Character: Utsuro, Wiz, Noel Vermillio, The Hunter (Monster Hunter), Cole MacGrath, Alatreo

Verse of Origin: BlazBlue

Name: Blarie/Blah

Name: Blarie Blazy

Appearance:Blaire Blaze but Hachune Mikued

Character: Jin Mo-Ri (base), Awakened Hajime Hinata (no ultimate lucky student or large scale mind control), Twenty-Fifth Baam (Second Enryu's thorn ignition), Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) (whichever one his allowed based on AP decision, no Muso Tensei), Hajime Nagumo, Chun Hwa

Verse of Origin: The Internet

Name: Adrian/Swathing

Name: Adrian du Nord

Appearance: literally the same as all my other OCs (brownish blonde hair, chubby lovehandles, emaciated stomach, has the face of LazarBeam)

Character: Okuyasu Nijimura, Ness, Luluco, Steven Universe (character)

Verse of Origin: Little Witch Academia

Name: Sarah/Exodus

Name: Sarah Noel

Appearance: Tall, with Brown hair and a green jacket.

Character: Lord Garmado, Polpo, Meliodas, Vampire (The Sims), Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Malos (Xenoblade)

Name: Henry/Spider

Name: Henry David Thureau

Appearance:
Colin-morgan

Character:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sarah_Kerriga

(Please just nerf bat Kerrigan's psionic powers to destroy billions of minds instantly, it's in her 6-C key and is probably mislabeled)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Supreme_Leader_Snoke

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Nox

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/War_(Sleepy_Hollow)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Ainur (Istari)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/André_Linoge

Verse of Origi: The Real World

Name: Greg/Andy

Name: Greg

Appearance: White T-shirt and blue jean.

Character: Hong Meiling (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hong_Meiling), Azrael (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Azrael_(BlazBlue) ), Akuma (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Akuma_(Tekken) ), Li Shuwen (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Assassin_(Fate/Extra), Assassin (Fate/stay night), Sakura Saber Verse of Origin: The Real World

Name: Chariot/Swathing

Literaly Chariot, but written by Swathing and with none of her original powers.

She has Alucard (Hellsing), Quetzalcoatl (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid), Dimaria Yesta, Shirou Emiya, Zeldris, Infernal Demons

Name: Maestro/NPC (Crimson)

Name: Maestro

Appearance:
Arikado_Genya.png

Character: Machina, Habaki Sakagami, Helios (Silverio Trinity), Keramo (3rd key), Rimuru Tempest, Valerian Trifa.

Verse of Origin: None.

Blarie/NPC (blah)

I'll fix this later.

Characters:"Meliodas (no soul hax), Carissa (key 2), The Knight, Tart (key 1, no time manip), MHX Alter, Mary Clarissa Christie."

Da Rules

Speak in [] for meta talk.

Don't fill the thread with meta talk when discussing powers. Go to the meta thread for that.

Act nice.

Combat speed is somewhat equalized. If you have a speed advantage, you will still have it. However, if the speed diference is TOO big, it will be Downgraded into just seeing the enemy in slow motion.

Status boost that make you go over the max tier will be nerfed into just making you go over the edge of the tier.

When in a fight, both fighters make a action. Only make one action at a time.

Don't make your actions too complex. Only 1-3 moves in a action at least.

Don't try to force your actions on other players.

Don't take a character that is already taken

If a character's main power is restricted, he can't be used.

[Then I will not speak of it ever again...at least after my WoT for the day. It's would still be in the background, if anyone want to dig it up]

I finish murdering cities and miners. The resources are now being transported and the contruction is beginning. Having MHS+ Country level zombies is very useful for fast construction.

I teleport back to Mal.

I find myself in a irradiated wasteland. I can't really make out where I am.

Did that Omni Guy really give me powers? I wonder where he sent me.

I attempt to scan the area. Still nothing.

Well, I've got no clue where I am. I wonder what powers I got.

I then notice multiple red-orange wings protruding from my back, and a little bit of heat around myself.

Well, that's pretty new. I guess I should figure out where I am.

I start moving away.

[I have general healing and pretty good Regenerationn and biological manipulation resistance, so I'll probably be okay]

[No, I mean is that place your guy handywork before I came here? I was running around the world purify it everywhere.]

[As I said before, you don't have any way to purify radiation. And your power of nothingness doesn't do that to stuff like landmasses. Satsui no Hado corrupts people, Power of Nothingness can purify them. Neither is shown to work on giant land masses.

[True that...Still, the technique itself bring life by using one's good karma, so expected some cleaner air and green (and possibly life-given and superpower-giving radiation) in these place]

"I have a plan for us to become more powerful, but for it to work I first need more magic. You can give me more magic, can't you?" I say to Rose.

[Now for the daily WoT]

As a certain place deep in the sea, I was holding Demon's Right, which have been turn black from "unsheathing", in an underhand grab.

"Cry out, it's time to fall down to the ground."

After that, my sword is cover in a bright red hot aura, as flame cover the entirety of the blade itself.

"Hammer of the Vile King, Overturn the Aurora."

Immediately after that, the aura thicken, engulfing the blade itself in an tornado of flame.

"Swallow the Light! Excaliber Morgan !"

Then, I swing my sword upward, throwing a massive firely beam of light straight in front of me, annihilating everything in it path before rising up toward the sky, creating a massive column of flame that pierce through the Heaven.

Waiting for that to subsided, I laid down my sword in my right, while holding my chin with my left, thinking.

"...Man, I have always want to do that."

The flame of inferno that burn all soul to nirvana...In this black mode, it's materialize in the physical world, through the medium of my flame as it power the destructiveness of it.

Thanks to that, I could then wrap my flame around the sword, and then perform an Excaliber-esque move and fire a giant beam toward everything. After all, you don't need a sword that's the crystallization of mankind's hope for glory to be able to do that.

Like they said in Fate: Every Saber need to have a BEAMMU technique, and I'm glad I could fulfilled a little bit of my Chuuni fantasy. Still though, the aura itself is red instead of black, due to the nature of the flame, so it's even more of a Mock-caliber than usual...

"Beside, it's not the right way to used it."

Saying such, I then readied my stand again. Putting my sword behind me, I prepare to swing my sword sideway.

"Burn, the flame of nirvana."

Immediately, instead of covering in flame, the sword glow red and flicker, as if the sword is the red flame itself, silently burning from it hilts.

"Oh, the impure soul, trapped in Samsara. You carry, and commit evil in the mortal realm."

The red flame then vastly intensify, becoming a giant torch, extend far beyond the horizon, threaten to engulf and extinguish everything.

"Face this flame of judgement and suffer in hell, until you're cleansed of your sin! Burning Nirvana !"

Immediate after, I swing it like before, the terrifying black flame swept across of me, consume and vaporize everything in it Path, leaving a vast vacuum in an instant, before water rush in, creating a massive wave spreading all-around.

The flame that extinguished the body and consume the soul...sweeping through everything, once touch, it's start to cling, and burn at the body, while simultaneously giving excruciating pain to the soul itself, engulfing, and consuming the the entirety of their being inside the purifying flame. The soul, along with the flame, then return back to the sword itself, continuing to burn the soul, taking the sin of the victim life as fuel for it power, until it's clean and return back to the world.

As if punish them in hell, before return them back to Nivarna...That's what the name mean.

...Unsurprisingly, very Chuuni. The flame itself is kinda like a certain technique of the Uchiha too.

Anyway, though it's the correct way to used it, it's not the best way too. The best way would be to concentrate all of it flame into a single solid lightsaber, and then take a swing at the opponent to instantly vaporize them.

If I tried that though, I afraid that I would create a new trench down here, so that's refrain for now.

Well, that's done with the technique...Now, about the thing underground.

...Yiup, let not play with fire like that again. It could sleep all it want, for all I care.

Ignoring the thing, I continued training

WHYNAUT said:
"I have a plan for us to become more powerful, but for it to work I first need more magic. You can give me more magic, can't you?" I say to Rose.
"If you become my familiar"

I manifest a hand from the shadows and slice it open. Black blood drips.

"Drink"

As he drinks, I chant.

"Let blood and shadow be thy essence.
Let black the colour I pay tribute to

Let the four cardinal gates close.
Let the three-forked road from the throne reaching unto the Hell rotate.

I hereby declare.

My will shall give thee strength.

And thy strength shall be my sword.
Bow to the beckoning of the Black Grail
If you will submit to this will and this reason…Then answer!

I hearby swear
I shall be all that is good in Heave
I shall be the evils of all of Hell!

Ninth Ring, clad in the three greet words of power,
Rise,
Bringer of the Final Bliss!

The Black Shadow writhes, images of command seals running through the shadows around me.

"Do you accept this contract?"

After walking around a bit, I figure out how to use my powers and decide to start helping people, suppressing my heat and healing those who are injured from the recent insanity.

[ I don't get it. Are you using Sakura's knowledge of the Grail to replicate a Servant system for Malucius? Does she even understand it to do that much?]

My SBT self sends one of her shadow clones back in to real space to train with Blake

She wave her hand at Blake as she arrives

Back