• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Make a skill book) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 15

"Sure. I don't see the point of using the sword if you're trying to train with White Dragon Slayer though."

I sink into the shadows and get behind Gianna to try to kick her in the back.

[ k ]

My soul in the SBT desummons the shadow clones and the time barrier is the dimension, so that i may have access to more mana.

Meanwhile in real space, I imbue my sword with White Dragon magic, spin around and counter Blake's kick with a slash from my weapon.

Interesting, she's learned how to apply her power in ways even Sting didn't try...

I have MIH pull me back with its reins before I can fnish my attack and get sliced. I put my hands together and charge up a big amount ball of energy before summoning one of my Rebellion blades inside of it. I make it get smaller before having it get even bigger than its original size. I enter Dragon Force and black and white scales grow on my body.

"This is the pinnacle of Dragon Slaying magic! Holy Shadow Dragon's Flash Fang!"

I fire the attack in a burst wave at Gianna.

"Eh ... let's see how you like this !"

I then summon my staff and use combination to fuse Rend Heaven, Magic Dragon Slayer Roar and Mana Bomb togheter.

"Heavenly Mana Roar !"

I say as i shoot a giant sphere of dragon slayer magic towards the wave attack of Blake.

Okay, that's not White Dragon Slayer Magic, I guess we're not doing that anymore.

As our beams clash, I notice that my attack is losing.

I need to buff myself.

I use Rend Heaven to power my attack up with half of Gianna's strongest stat and grow shadow tentacles from my back that throw various swords at Gianna.

I do a finger snap and teport the swords away.

I should end this fight soon, i'm low on MP because of the shadown training

I then try creating a perfect cube around Blake..

"Za...." I posed and said, "Warudo!" The time suddenly stopped. For 9 seconds, I can stop the universe. I see someone, no, something. It's humanoid, with heart as it's chin. I smirked.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
"Za...." I posed and said, "Warudo!" The time suddenly stopped. For 5 seconds, I can stop the universe. I see someone, no, something. It's humanoid, with heart as it's chin. I smirked.
[You can stop time for 9 seconds]

[Meanwhile]

Once again, in training...

Seeing a huge rock infront of me, I once again make my stand, putting my hand close to my hip and arch it.

"No Second Strike: Crystal Qi Combustion (C.Q.C)"

I then charge forward in an instant, delivering my palm onto the surface. The huge rock then is washed over by Qi, and in an instant, spike of clear colored crystal burst out from the rock, and instantly crumble, sending fragment of it everywhere, leaving only a spike ball of Qi behind.

Dealing massive amount of Qi into the opponent, before crystallize inside the opponent's body, and pierce through their internal structure. Even if only a little bit is send in, it quickly consumed the opponent power, robbing the opponent of their control as they watch it crystallize inside of them. Even the soul itself is punctured, leaving enormous spiritual damage.

"Also, if need be, I could just solidify their own energy, and even soul inside of them into a single spot, before ripping them out of their body the crystallization of it...Another fine technique."

As long last though, I have a more defined way of dealing with inanimate object like a robot...aside from the sword technique I guess?

Anyway...Thanks god I don't make the initial of the move C.C.C. Even if she isn't here, I feel like B.B would suddenly come out and demand copyright infringement.

...Though, she isn't that petty as crossing the multiverse to do that right?...Right?

Man, this whole "Fiction is Real" thing get dangerous sometimes...I think silently, as I continued my training.

I realise everything has stopped, but I can still see. I feel some strange force welling up from within me. Something leaves my body. Some kind of dark figure, amorphously humanoid in shape. It waits. I try to move left, and the figure moves for me. I try to move right, and the figure moves for me.

It's just like a familiar.

[@Andy that's 100% bullshit for several reasons

1. you don't have a Qi control that good

2. none of your characters has cristalazation

3. You don't have power absorption

Also about the excaliblast thing: No, you can't just create a beam attack just because you can fire ki blasts

also you have only soul screw via raging demon, so you can't apply it to other attacks]

[1. Training does that to you.

2. Satsui no Hado's absorption + Hong Meiling's Crystallization + No Second Strike should do the trick. (Also, Hong Meiling have Non-physical interaction, and No Second Strike could even disrupt Magic Circuit, something that's engraved on a Magus soul.)

3. And yes, Meiling have Crystal Manipulation. It's how she create the rainbow bullet.]

[1.No, it doesn't. Your characters have already tapped in the pull potential of thier abilities, so you can't upgrade them further

2. Hong's crystallization comes from being able to make cristals out of qi, not to trasform qi in to cristals (Also it wouldn't allow you to screw a soul more than No Second Strike already allows you to)

3. It's still not good enoght to turn qi inside an opponent's body in to cristals]

[1. I would said not really, since both Satsui no Hado and Power of Nothingness is constantly increasing my potential

2. I would said there's no different in that, considering I could still combine both of their's Qi together, let Satsui no Hado absorb and Meiling's Qi to crystallize.

3.Hm? I'm not turning the opponent's body, but the opponent's energy, into crystal though]

[Unless she has shown to be able to manipulate the qi of her opponents and turn it in to a cristal it's a NLF to say that you can]

[I would said it's a reasonable expectation to said that, by combine the two together, I could then turn an opponent's energy into my Qi, and from which I could crystallize them from the point of impact though. Beside, Meling could already manipulate her Qi inside her opponent to let it explode.]

[As for excaliblast, I does said that it's an imitation. It's like firing a flamethrower and pretend it's kamehameha. (Though...honestly, I could do that)]

[@Andy

Can you Qi alone absorb other energy sources ?

Also Non-corporeal interaction doesn't allow you to hit souls protected by a body and Assassin's tecnique only damages magic circuits. So you can't damage or seal a soul

Also i wna the link because it sounds very fishy]

Having nothing better to do, I go back to the weird pocket dimension inside the wall and pick up one of those books that Gianna talked about

Its about something called "Nen"

What? This purple stuff, this is Perfect Cube!

I see the cube forming and stop attacking. I put my hands in a cross position to signal a time out.

"The point of this spar was to train the powers that we learned from the skill books. Why are you using Merlin's abilities?"

[@Overlord Satsui no Hado does. It can also corrupt and consume other's mind and soul with a touch even when they're inside. To damage soul then could be done in combination, and sealing soul could be done by corrupt them with Satsui, then seal them off with Mu and Meiling's Crystal.

What link?]

Back