• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"Oh no... I am a bit of a quick forgiver, especially since you and Izumi sorta helped me with this, so you are forgiven. But I assure you, I won't pull back any punches!"

Xanna outspeeds her easily and then instant transmissions her there once she does
“You’re slow Dura.“
she shakes her head
“We’ve got a lot of training there”

Dura simply pulls her weapons out of her clothes and puts them inside a hammerspace, starting to float in mid-air "Alright, seems fair to me!"

Dura cracks her knuckles, as her skin glows a lighter red, but with a bit vibrantly, as the room as a whole would start feeling extremely whole. It was clear she was raising her own body temperature to 6000 degrees celsius. "Alright, thank you!" She says, then she dashes at Xanna and begins unleashing a quick flurry of punches.

Xanna predicts her attacks, and, unharmed by the heat, grabs her arm and uses her momentum to put her in a chokehold
”You want to give up sweetie?”

"Not yet!" Dura says, as she proceeds to cover herself in an invisible barrier, then releasing Kiai out of her body, to try and push Xanna away.

Izumi teleports into a spot to observe the training room from, and watch the match, observing the form of the combatants closely.

Xanna counters with her own Kiai and uses Kaioken x2, using her new doubled strength to cement her hold and try and push Dura to the ground before they can react

Dura attempts to break out of her grasp, bringing out her back spikes, which would release a big amount of electricity as he grabs her tight. She however is pushed to the ground a bit, yet still managing to stop herself from touching it.. just nearly.

This causes Dura to basically be pushed onto the ground, making a bit of a small crater. "Well... that didn't last for long, heh, you win... it was fun atleast."

"Oh. Umm. Uhh." Izumi scrambles to think, having no ideas herself, but having been asked.

"You could umm, watch tv or movies? Or read stuff? I could summon demons for you guys to fight instead of eachother mayb, or try my best against you guys in hand to hand. We could head outside and see whats left of the world, or check out Australia or the moon base maybe." Izumi just starts listing random things, hoping one sticks.

"Umm, there's a pool, that's a thing, I could produce a hot springs as well if that's more your style. And a room with things like darts and stuff like that." She continues

"I'm not sure, if either of you could think of anything at all that you wanted to do, we could probably do it."

It's only at this time that Zephyr arrives in the room.

"Ah, Izumi! Xanna! I'm glad to see you survived the release of my lance. And you, Dura, I'm happy to see you've truly become one of us." He smiles at the three. "Well, you needn't worry any longer. Amakros has ceased to exist, and outside of not being able to summon weapons anymore, I'm none the worse for wear."

“Lieutenant, company grade officer, the lowest rank of commissioned officer in most armies of the world. The lieutenant normally commands a small tactical unit such as a platoon.

In the British Army and in the United States Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps, a second lieutenant is the lowest ranking commissioned officer. Above him in those U.S. services comes a first lieutenant—lieutenant in the British Army—and then a captain. In the Russian Army there is still another rank, senior lieutenant. The term lieutenant has a somewhat different meaning in the U.S. and British navies, in which the lowest-ranking commissioned officer is an ensign (U.S.) or sublieutenant (British). The next higher rank is lieutenant junior grade (U.S. and British), followed by lieutenant and lieutenant commander. A U.S. Navy lieutenant is thus equal in rank to a U.S. Army, Air Force, or Marine Corps captain; a U.S. Navy ensign is equal in rank to a second lieutenant in the other services. In the Royal Air Force a flight lieutenant ranks below a squadron leader and above a flying officer.

The word also appears in combination with other military and civilian titles to denote a second-in-command or one of lower rank. A lieutenant colonel, for example, ranks below a colonel and above a major. A lieutenant general ranks below a general and above a major general. In the U.S. and British navies a lieutenant commander, as noted above, ranks between a lieutenant and a commander.”

Since she was no longer directly being asked questions, Izumi just watched the others out of her peripheral vision, as she opened her white book.

Flipping all the way to the beginning, she just decides to read through the events of this world, trying to patch the holes in her own knowledge.

Back