• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"The first part of my plan? Isn't that obvious, my queen?" Zephyr holds his hand out. It sparks, and before them, an army of several thousand constructs of earth appear before them. Bit by bit, Zephyr shoots off individual clumps of his cells, each entering the body of one of the centaur-like soldiers. "I believe the conquest should begin."

He snaps his fingers, and the army marches out towards the nearest towns.

Last edited:
"So when you killed Nameless I pulled out a device meant to send them to a nonexistent void directly connected to the universe erase the events they caused before you destroy them and then have you exit. That was a modified version of this device which is meant to give a second chance." I over explain.

"... What's your agenda? I'm not stupid. You teleported off in a fit after I yelled at you a few times and you try to throw high tech stuff at us over and over again. That doesn't just happen."

"Now, before we go on..."Z ephyr turns back to Izana. "I'd like to meet the two most dominant souls within you separately. Xanna and Izumi, I believe. It stands to reason that you are both consensual to follow me given the agreement of your fused form, but I would nonetheless like to confirm that with both of you individually."

"I have nothing really I am just dealing with the side effects of a lack of sleep so I'm over emotional to fix this I plan to take a week long nap I am giving you this stuff to prevent anything from going wrong here. If you remember my past I can't go back so I have to do good on this test then help with a weird job forever but at least I have friends now you will accept my apology or else I will make you accept it." I say exasperated.

Nil shifts in stance a bit, rapidly casting Protect, Shell, Reflect, Blink, Regen, Heat Riser and Tetrakarn in quick succession.

"... If you really felt like you did something wrong and it should be acknowledged, you wouldn't be forcing it down my throat. If you really want to say you're sorry, do your thing and try to make sure you don't cause trouble in the future. Just slapping an anti-problems machine on the table isn't an apology."

"I am not part of the solution if I am to succeed I need to give the heroes the tools that they need to succeed." I say.

Dura just stands by Nil's side. "You know... I've been watching this go down and yeah, if you were sorry you would just apologize normally. But this seems fishy that you are trying to get on our 'good side' with all this stuff"

"Hmm... I'm going to go check on our friends on the moon. Excuse me for a moment," Zephyr says, flying back up to the moon. Not close enough that he's easily visible, but close enough for him to safely watch from a distance.

"All of them." I say hysterically. "If I'm bullshitting you I don't think I am doing a good job but I can't go back, I can't do this myself, and I made all my allies hate me, I don't have any better ideas. Maybe I can beg them to help me or something."

"You put all your focus into building these machines. If you put a shred of that thought into why your allies hate you? You'd know by now that whining about how much your life sucks is just adding problems to the pile. Take the time to sleep, do your inventions, but you're burning time you don't need to on this display."

Just as soon as you say that Sam actives hibernation for 24 hours and fall onto the floor and the Primids melt into shadow bugs.

"... Just... Look, any crisis that could have come out of that has been averted, there's a good luck machine down there on earth, I think we'll be good for now."

"If you'll excuse me I'll put this girl in a place where she can hibernate and not be a sleepwalker" mobius takes sam and leads her to an empty room

(I mean, due to your unusual nature, anyone could imagine someone walking Hibernate. although I only did this to make the role play more fluid)

“I’m sure you already knew who I was, but I’m Xanna, you already know what I am And where I came from. I think the fusion agreeing makes our stance clear to you, right?”

"Indeed. My only question now is which of you shall serve the role of queen, and who shall serve the role of..." he stops to think. "Perhaps General is enticing to one of you?"

"Well, I'm not exactly a military genius or anything, so maybe Xanna would be better suited to be a general, while I'd be better for the role of queen."

"Well then..." Zephyr smiles, spreading his arms wide. "We have an alliance. And I think I speak for all of us when I say that great things are in store. So I ask you, my friends..."

He turns to the castle, and looks up at the moon with an almost-manic grin that slightly breaks his charming demeanor.

"Get Excited."

Last edited:
... this is highly unusual. I didn't think they'd just up and leave like that, or did they...

Looking for any traces of the purple goblins teleportation magic, I find nothing.

The ****?

I continue looking for any indication of what happened.

Izumi tries to recall the memories from when she was Izanna, of the people Xander had met before all the fusions, but this particular name slips her mind for whatever reason.

"Which one was he again?"

"Alchemist. Really hates demons, and murdered a very large number of goblins despite everyone else trying to make peace with them."

Zephyr doesn't know how he knows that, but it's plot convenient.

Back