• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Dura tries to fly away from the radius, as... Sam would burn from trying to snatch the literal ball of fire that is comparable to Dura's own body heat.

[I can empower myself with fire, air, ice, water and electricity now]

While I fail to touch the the flames I still start to change enveloping myself in flames and my hair takes a fiery form. I then start laughing before shooting a blast of fire.

[... We haven't gotten the second set yet, did you even post yours]

[Never mind then I spent that time throwing sheep I wanted to be able to fight comparable to my team not hide and try to take a nap]

Last edited:
As everyone starts to get away, they feel the sky start to glow with an unholy light.

The Ion cannon pierces through the sky, just as Nil lets the barriers around the vampire hordes down, allowing them to feel this in it's full glory.

Though, even then, their wrath does not end. The bullet trying to hit Nil changes it's priorities, going for the remote that caused this...

Just as the Praetorian creates an AT field around it, completely stopping the bullet in it's tracks.

"Valuable item: Secured. Escape: secured. Results, pending."

And indeed they pended, as the massive blast hits the field. The red house had been completely obliterated, it's gardens reduced to ash, it's legacy now completely gone, buried next to what it represented. Destruction continues onward, and even Nil and the Stubborners are knocked back by the massive shockwave emitted, though, not really hurt.

But eventually, the dust must settle... And at what cost? Perhaps their enemy was vaporized, maybe even they managed to finally take out the blood elemental... But... Well... The US is well and truly dead. All that's left is, in irony to its name, completely divided and, perhaps there is no hope for their future.

Cain coughs a bit, looking at the destruction, and then looking at Nil.

"Gunner carried that?!"

With the vampire being splatted and his own body very much griviously wounded, the formed blood enters the body of Gunner.

Now consider this, someone would is unvirgin would become a ghoul, a virgin would become a vampire, but Gunner, Gunner is even beyond that, he (unlike the person who played it) never even felt lust in his life or longed for a woman, he is super mega virgin, thus he become a SUPER MEGA VAMPIRE !

Regenerating from the wounds, he drains the blood boulder into himself and the takes off with his super mega vampire jump.

The Super Mega Vampire easilly dodges the beam since it's coming from kilometers away.

He continues escaping.
[You do realize that, A: the amount of virginity does not make you more Vampiric, B: the scenario where you get vampire powers implies you were still at the scene and distinctly not kilometers away, C: that this won't immediately be retconed because this whole ordeal is stupid and I only let it go this long without saying anything because it mildly amused me]

@DMUA
(Just a name man, though I did eat like 8 tons worth of blood)
(Vampires are all over the USA, so one being kilomters away is a cartanty really)
(Don't be such aa party pooper)

@everybody who has attacked me

Because the vampiric regeneration and god given ressurection, the attacks only annoy him really, though he is stuck.

"Come on ! Stop this already, i've already suffered the dealth penalty a hundred times over by now and the money from the bounty won't be worth anything in this chaotic, economically collapse world"

@HowManyMemes
"Lad, i'm litterally paralyzed in place, stop with it already, you seriously need to go see a therapist."
Gunner says, non-mortal attacks still being regenerated from, while mortal attacks are ressurected from.
@Lou_change
"A"
Slow Motion'ed.

(Don't be such aa party pooper)
[Rich coming from the guy completely wrecking the tone of the situation with his insistence on super vampire nonsense.]

"... How different from this was Gunner, anyways?"

Sure, these guys had proven to be a threat, and taking them out along with the blood elemental was definitely a win inofitself... But, this area is still completely destroyed. Maybe it wasn't nearly as bad, the radius probably didn't catch anyone who wasn't already good as gone... But still. This war has gotten to be a nightmare, really quickly. The lines are already getting so blurry... And it feels like there's been so little progress, when the Colonel ran Scot free.

"... One threat after another."

Eventually, he notices that his allies just located Gunner in all this. And he hears what follows.

"Come on ! Stop this already, i've already suffered the dealth penalty a hundred times over by now and the money from the bounty won't be worth anything in this chaotic, economically collapse world"
Nil eats another bit of Ice Cream, and launches a simple Ark, wrapping around Gunner with holy power, burning him relentlessly.

"SHUT. UP."

"You are NOT escaping justice just because the world YOU hurt is damaged, or because you're getting roughed up like the rest of us. Here is what is going to happen. We're going to fly to the next best place, the United Kingdom, we are going to throw you in a cell where you will spend the rest of your life, and you know what? TO HELL WITH THE MONEY. YOU BITING IT IS WORTH A BILLION ON IT'S OWN."

Last edited:
[Spoken like someone who never actually read EWTRTW 3's run]

With the restraints in place, Nil sighs, and speaks again.

"... Well, you heard me. Let's get going."

Nil gets flying to the UK, keeping the bindings tight and incinerating Gunner's flesh

Cain flies right after Nil, looking at the destroyed place of the White House as he flies by.

Back