• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs Strada: Battle of the Badasses

Mainly using his Holy Sword, he's pretty skilled with it. If he loses it, then he'll use his Holy Punch.

Holy Energy (Punch), I assume will not have any effect beyond just damage since Escanor is human. What seems the most powerful thing he has is his Power Nullification.

Escanor has the advantage in range and aoe attacks with his fire. He also has the advantage of regenerating.

Do you know their AP?

Guess that could work on some attack but this won't stop Escanor from taking advantage of his superior AP. With Rhitta he will likely one shot him once he use all his power.

This fight will likely be close combat with Escanor not taking it really serious from beginning cause of his Pride. I will await more comments from supporting members since they know better before giving a vote.

Well, prime Vasco's AP is far above 25.25 gigatons actually; he easily manhandles people scaling above that level and tanks such attacks with ease. The only reason he's gotten damaged so far is because Xenovia was repeatedly targeting the less durable parts of his body (his fingers). When she actually fired her strongest attack at his body, she did zero damage even with help from Ouryuu and innumerable attacks from Irina.

Also, the reason his sword broke is because it piled up damage from his previous battle against Vali, Arthur, Bikou and Fenrir.

And if it helps, he can increase his power at least several times over with Durandal if the situation comes down to it:

As if it responded to her words, Durandal increases its aura by several times! What an intense amount of aura! Even I who isn't receiving the attack can feel it itching my skin! Durandal is glowing ten times more than before. Amazing…

I use "at least" since Vasco's mastery is immensely above that of Xenovia's. Even with a knockoff version, he could use its power as though it's the actual thing:

A dense pressure was released — and everyone gasped. Even Saji and I, who were clad in a full suit of armour, couldn't help but feel a strong fighting spirit which permeated through our armours. Xenovia swallowed, and said

"…Durandal's replica. I've heard that its power is equivalent to one fifth of the original…but seeing that His Eminence is wielding it, there won't be such limitations."

Hope that helps.

Edit: Also, the High 6-C weapon should be restricted or Escanor one-shots whenever...

Ionliosite escreveu:
Muuuuh escreveu: Escanor vence

Ótimos argumentos, você me convenceu.
I'm always here to help, little one.

Escanor has the advantage in range

Strada could easily release a slashes that cross over several kilometres and it's most likely not his limit.

Basically, saying "[X character] FRA" means "I vote for [X character] for the reasons the posts above mine provided".

Back