• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs All Might. (All Might vs All Bright!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't Escanor just fist lock him or slice him with an axe or burn him conventionally or grow stronger then him or anything that literally everyone who voted Escanor said a dozen times already?

1 - Because All Might is sufficiently stronger for the axe to have reduced effectiveness.

2 - Because All Might is capable of punching the fire away and back into Escanor himself with sufficient force to cause damage, making camping counter-productive.

3 - Because that would happen too slowly, sufficiently slowly for All Might to have already overwhelmed Escanor by the time it happens.

Mand21 said:
1 - Because All Might is sufficiently stronger for the axe to have reduced effectiveness.
2 - Because All Might is capable of punching the fire away and back into Escanor himself with sufficient force to cause damage, making camping counter-productive.

3 - Because that would happen too slowly, sufficiently slowly for All Might to have already overwhelmed Escanor by the time it happens.
Being 2.32 times stronger doesn't make you harder to cut, like at all. And the wounds he receives will have him screaming in agony.

Most of Escanor's heat is SUNLIGHT how many times have we had to explain that to you? All Might will not be puncing sunlight away.

Anyways, I've asked a Discussion Mod to close this thread. As it is concluded

Yeah, it kinda does. If you were to use a 9-C knife against something like wood, you'd meet significant resistance even if that wood is just 9-C+.

But now you've explained the rest decently. I switch my vote to Escanor, mid-diff.

Mand21 said:
Yeah, it kinda does. If you were to use a 9-C knife against something like wood, you'd meet significant resistance even if that wood is just 9-C+.
But now you've explained the rest decently. I switch my vote to Escanor, mid-diff.
Bad comparison. Cutting 9-C+ wood /=/ Cutting 9-C+ flesh.

Because the mod I messaged isn't online it would seem. Can someone call another mod? Before Professor starts going full Argumentium ad Verbosium again?

I didn't say it's the same, but it's similar. There are people in real life who stopped knives in their flesh already. Just toning your muscles or contracting them increases their durability to this kind of stuff, and with All Might's physique... I really don't see why he would be unable to tank that just like Escanor can tank cutting attacks and just get chipped a little.

Mand21 said:
I didn't say it's the same, but it's similar. There are people in real life who stopped knives in their flesh already. Just toning your muscles or contracting them increases their durability to this kind of stuff, and with All Might's physique... I really don't see why he would be unable to tank that just like Escanor can tank cutting attacks and just get chipped a little.
I've never heard about that. If you're only 2.32 times stronger than someone. A very sharp axe with a lot of momentum is going to cut you up pretty badly.

I'm pretty sure those people you're talking about are monks that have trained for years to condition their body to withstand blades. There is no evidence All Might did the same.

@Apies. Escanor is baseline. Though I'm gonna see if a calc for him melting that city could yield anything better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back