• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs All Might. (All Might vs All Bright!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, no one seemed to counter the point that when All Might gets close he won't be able to see due to the blinding light, and that breathing the superheated air will make things even harder for him.

@Apies

Yeah

Escanor murders him, pure slumping isn't saving All Might from versatile use of Eecanors sunshine, what is with you and MHA fodders?

Unholy Bindings said:
Escanor murders him, pure slumping isn't saving All Might from versatile use of Eecanors sunshine, what is with you and MHA fodders?
Normally I wouldn't really like this attitude towards MHA you have. But yeah, there is clear bias in favor of All Might here.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
You used my title :D
Anyway, Escaor FRA. If he can perform a High 7A feat just by flexing his aura, then I'd imagine him gettting serious and using it in a direct attack would result in a much higher output. Escanor is just too much for All Might to handle.
wrong and completely incorrect. if he is high 7A by flexing his aura and that is his only guage of strength, then he is equally as strong in combat. this is how things work on the wiki. a direct attack would result with an equal output.

ProfessorLord said:
PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
You used my title :D
Anyway, Escaor FRA. If he can perform a High 7A feat just by flexing his aura, then I'd imagine him gettting serious and using it in a direct attack would result in a much higher output. Escanor is just too much for All Might to handle.
wrong and completely incorrect. if he is high 7A by flexing his aura and that is his only guage of strength, then he is equally as strong in combat. this is how things work on the wiki. a direct attack would result with an equal output.
No.

Your AP when actually fighting seriously with first and/or a weapon>>>> your AP from standing still and flexing.

This is common sense

Malikobama1 said:
Also, no one seemed to counter the point that when All Might gets close he won't be able to see due to the blinding light, and that breathing the superheated air will make things even harder for him.
@Apies

Yeah
all might isn't a ******. you guys got really upset that i'm ignoring escanor's combat experience, but here you are blatantly doing the same. if all might can't see dont you think he'd, i dunno, grab a pair of sunglasses?

all might can also hold his breath lmao

VersusJunkie54 said:
No.

Your AP when actually fighting seriously with first and/or a weapon>>>> your AP from standing still and flexing.

This is common sense
no. there is no feat indicating his combat strength, therefore it scales from his aura. this is how things work like it or not.

ProfessorLord said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
No.

This is common sense
no. there is no feat indicating his combat strength, therefore it scales from his aura. this is how things work like it or not.
No it isn't. You're just trying to apply your own arbitrary belief.

If you can generate x amount of energy by literally standing and not moving. You can logically generate far more energy when actually trying.

This is objectively how it actually works.

ProfessorLord said:
ad hominem rather than adressing the actual counter-points.
What counter points?

Where is All Might gonna get sunglasses from? If they're not of High 7-A durability, they'll be vaproized.....

Hold his breath while actively fighting? I don't think so.

I understand the thought process, but we don't know how much combat strength he has. We only know how much strength his aura can radiate. You can't assume how much combat strength he has because we don't know.

Therefore, what we do is we scale it to something we can guage; his aura. His combat strength must scale to his aura, assuming anything else would be unfair. This is how we do things on the wiki. Escanor will never be stronger than All Might in this fight.

All Might is at best 50% stronger than Escanor. And that gap will close as his Sunshine passively amps his own power.

You still ignore that 2.32 gigatons is All Might's absolute maximum power.

I'm not going to continue.Malikobama1's reasons alone close this debate.

VersusJunkie54 said:
What counter points?

Where is All Might gonna get sunglasses from? If they're not of High 7-A durability, they'll be vaproized.....

Again, that's correlating Escanor's fire and light with High 7-A damage, which is not true.. Temperature =/= Destructive Capacity, the only reason Escanor has High 7-A was because his light and fire could destroy an area as large as it would quantify. This does not mean his light is High 7-A in damage, but can cause enough damage to warrant High 7-A.

SBA assumes fight takes place in Central Park. All Might borrows a bystanders glasses, or goes to a clothing shop. It's not far-fetched. Same with holding his break while fighting. Going 110% with hundreds of punches will knock Escanor out because of strength difference, he doesn't need to hold it that long.

ProfessorLord said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
I'm not going to continue.Malikobama1's reasons alone close this debate.
aaaand the biased OP everyone
(you were never going to let all might win)
So you call me biassed because I am challenging your own points and agreeing with someone else?

Real classy.

It's called debating. You're damn right I want Escanor to win. I am debating for Escanor.

If I didn't want All Might to win, I could've easily twisted the OP that way. But I made it as fair as possible.

@Professor

I'd imagine that a casual, unfocused blast is a lot weaker than a serious attack that can be focused into a single area. He uses that energy in his attacks all the time. And All Might's Hugh 7A attack was him going all out, and he straight up admits that he doesn't use 100% of his strength all the time.

ProfessorLord said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
What counter points?

Again, that's correlating Escanor's fire and light with High 7-A damage, which is not true.. Temperature =/= Destructive Capacity, the only reason Escanor has High 7-A was because his light and fire could destroy an area as large as it would quantify. This does not mean his light is High 7-A in damage, but can cause enough damage to warrant High 7-A.
SBA assumes fight takes place in Central Park. All Might borrows a bystanders glasses, or goes to a clothing shop. It's not far-fetched. Same with holding his break while fighting. Going 110% with hundreds of punches will knock Escanor out because of strength difference, he doesn't need to hold it that long.
What???

If All Might borrows something from a civilian (Who wouldn't even be nearby to begin with) whatever he borrows would just be vaporized by Escanor's passive light. That will not help him.

Ever tried fighting while holding your beath? All Might has never done any such thing, let alone effecitvely.

I am calling you biased because you are clearly in favor of Escanor. This is beyond providing counter-arguments, you have already claimed that the reasons in favor of Escanor end this debate without considering the counter-arguments against him.

You are the OP. You shouldn't be in favor of a character winning, it's called removing your bias. You can like a character more, but expressing and actively supporting one character in a debate is not acceptable.

There is other ways to express spite and stomp, not just in the OP.

ProfessorLord said:
I am calling you biased because you are clearly in favor of Escanor. This is beyond providing counter-arguments, you have already claimed that the reasons in favor of Escanor end this debate without considering the counter-arguments against him.
You are the OP. You shouldn't be in favor of a character winning, it's called removing your bias. You can like a character more, but expressing and actively supporting one character in a debate is not acceptable.

There is other ways to express spite and stomp, not just in the OP.
First off, I am one of the biggest supporters of MHA with All Might being one of my favorite characters. I've got literally no reason to spite against him.

I am the OP. But I reserve the right to debate. I don't buy the ridiculous idea that an OP shouldn't. No matter how unfair you think that is, I make threads so I can debate in them as well. Otherwise, why make it in the first place?

We can't really go based on your words, we just have to judge by how you've been acting in the thread, and there's nothing but blatant bias which you have now just admitted.

Once an OP starts debating in favor of a character it develops what we call a bias. This is why providing counter-arguments as OP is fine, but full on debating in favor of one side is not. You cannot actively support one character in a debate, you need to remove yourself and let it play out.

OP is the one that counts and controls the votes.

ProfessorLord said:
We can't really go based on your words, we just have to judge by how you've been acting in the thread, and there's nothing but blatant bias which you have now just admitted.
Once an OP starts debating in favor of a character it develops what we call a bias. This is why providing counter-arguments as OP is fine, but full on debating in favor of one side is not. You cannot actively support one character in a debate, you need to remove yourself and let it play out.
And you're not biased in favor of All Might? Ever considered that? Pot calling the Kettle Black.

Your responses are literred with Appeal to Motive fallacies in a desperate attempt to dismiss my own arguments.

Providing Counter-Arguments is exactly what I am doing. I reserve the right to debate. I made the thread, I'm absolutely going to debate on it.

Sorry if that upsets you so much, but it is what it is.

Um, OPs can debate. It's often necessary. What they cannot do is vote. Also, the Cruel Sun doesn't need to be as hot as the sun, just as its surface at best. Not even that if it's contradicted/doesn't have support.

Mand21 said:
Um, OPs can debate. It's often necessary. What they cannot do is vote. Also, the Cruel Sun doesn't need to be as hot as the sun, just as its surface at best. Not even that if it's contradicted/doesn't have support.
^^^

This.

We OP's cannot vote, but we can debate.

I am biased in favor of All Might, but I'm not the one counting the votes.

Going based on what you've admitted:

- All Might cannot counter a passive heat aura, it will severely burn him from a distance away

- Despite All Might having strength advantage, Escanor is stronger because that strength disparity is between his aura not his own combat strength (we have no guage for his combat strength but your assuming is far higher)

- Escanor is more intelligent and more combat experienced

- Escanor has a sharp weapon and is able to cut All Might's arms off

How is this a fair fight then? In what scenario does All Might win?

All Might can still attack at range with his shockwaves, as he massively outranges Escanor. If he manages to, in the unlikely scenario get the drop on Escanor, he might be able to knock him out.

I never claimed Escanor is stronger than All Might. I claimed that the strength gap is not as big as you claim it to be.

Because he can't, that much is true.

Objectively, Escanor does.

He has a weapon... All Might is unarmed.

A decisive match is not a stomp/spite. I don't know how many times people gotta go over this.

Everything I and others have said is just the truth.

I still don't get why you think Escanor is more skilled. He has no skill because his fights don't need it. If his opponent is stronger than him, he just waits for Sunshine to buff him and then stomps them. Escanor has literally never fought someone as strong as him because due to how his power works if there is someone as strong as him then they're not going to be because in a few seconds he can stomp them.

You obviously have not read, or watched Nanatsu no Taizai.

Escanor is still skilled in using his axe, and fighting against a variety of enemies. Brawlers like All Might included.

All Might has exactly one on-screen fight against someone on his level, who is equally vauge experience wise.

Furthermore. You do realize, that All Might also doesn't have to be skilled? He is a brute force fighter because he fodders literally everyone except Nomu and AFO.

Escanor has at the very least fought against people nearly comparable to himself.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Furthermore. You do realize, that All Might also doesn't have to be skilled? He is a brute force fighter because he fodders literally everyone except Nomu and AFO.
He even brute forced them. The only skill he showed was a feint againts AFO, and that still boils down to punch him harder.

All Might's "Skill" boils down to "Punch them till they go down" Escanor's Skills are more advanced then that.

And you know why? Because unlike Escanor, he fodders literally everyone he goes up against, except for two guys. Escanor has at the least fought people nearly comparable to him. (Estarossa/Mael) And Meliodas himself.

Also just to add to the "how hot his aura is"

It uh.. melted a 7-A so there's that.

On top of that a 7-A who if not IMMUNE has resistance to fire and who's armor is highly resistant if not immune to purgatory fire So yea Sunshine hurts like a MOTHER and I can't see All Might not getting at the very least burned. By the lads Aura alone.

This is in response to Proffesor saying "Again, that's correlating Escanor's fire and light with High 7-A damage, which is not true.. Temperature =/= Destructive Capacity, the only reason Escanor has High 7-A was because his light and fire could destroy an area as large as it would quantify. This does not mean his light is High 7-A in damage, but can cause enough damage to warrant High 7-A."

It completely vaporized someone with resistance to fire and purgatory fire. The latter of which is superior to natural fire.

It doesn't take skill for you to swing your axe and your enemy to die in one hit. In order for you to build skill, you would have to fight someone on the same level as you. This is the same situation as Saitama. Saitama has fought many different monsters over the years he has had his powers, but everyone knows that this does not make Saitama a skilled fighter. This is because he oneshots all of his opponents and that's why Escanor isn't skilled either. It doesn't matter what type of opponent he has faced because this is literally what happens in 99% of Escanor's fights. The 1% is Meliodas stomping Escanor until he gets stomped and Estarossa descively winning against Esca until enough time passed for Esca to stomp Esta.

Except that Saitama is the god-tier of his verse and you know it. Bad comparison is bad.

Escanor has more versatile abilities, and has dealt with people with Brawler-esque abilities.

Escanor objectively has more skill than All Might, period. Cut the downplay already.

Escanor wasn't stomping Estarossa. He was generally stronger than him, but not too much else. Try again.

@Dragon

In what part of that Estarossa fight was he decively winning apart from the very end when he blacked out the cruel sun?!?!

He blocked a punch and still got grounded. Barely tanked Cruel sun thanks to his darkness and still received burns. And Escanor was there bored as shit amused with himself.

Oh and AM vs LM? Escanor got stomped yea but he also managed to take several hits and keep fighting and even drew blood from AM Meliodas despite the huge gap in power with a PUNCH.

We all forgot that Escanor's durability has generally been treated as superior to his aP.

And even if he takes hits from All Might. His Sunshine will heal him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back