• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs All Might. (All Might vs All Bright!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said above, this "large" AP difference is mostly you ignoring context. All Might is 2.32 times stronger than Escanor when going all out. Ok. He's 2.32 times stronger than Escanor literally just flaring his aura.

You're also still completely ignoring the fact that melting Edinburgh wasn't the feat. It was a side effect of the feat, which was vaporizing Izraf, who is unaffected by fire. He also vaporized Izraf's Black Full-Plate armor, which protects against Purgatory Fire, which burned the Fairy King's Forest, which was flat out stated to be immune to natural fire. The fire generated in Bakugo's nitroglycerin explosions is natural fire. Conclusion: Escanor's heat burns All Might without issue.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I can place my hand on a 160C object for a short time. I'll be going "owowowowowow" Just like All Might did, but I'll survive it for that short period. But if the Air Tempature around me is 80+ C? Yeah that's going to be an issue.
Also, CRT for AM resistances or he doesn't have it.
You cannot. Water at 82C causes immediate and severe scalding. Your hand would be severely burnt. You're also ignoring the fact that All Might tanks the 5000C to the face, the most sensitive part, and suffers nothing but mild irritation.

I also told you he can use his pseudo-air manipulation to shield himself from it altogether. That's on his profile. No CRT.

Even in his weakened form, he still has shit ton of stamina allowing him to go all-out. His profile even says "High". This is his prime form, it's far greater. He will not tire himself out from creating his air-shield.

Malikobama1 said:
Like I said above, this "large" AP difference is mostly you ignoring context. All Might is 2.32 times stronger than Escanor when going all out. Ok. He's 2.32 times stronger than Escanor literally just flaring his aura.
You're also still completely ignoring the fact that melting Edinburgh wasn't the feat. It was a side effect of the feat, which was vaporizing Izraf, who is unaffected by fire.
^^^

He is correct

Malikobama1 said:
You're also still completely ignoring the fact that melting Edinburgh wasn't the feat. It was a side effect of the feat, which was vaporizing Izraf, who is unaffected by fire.
Then what is the quantifiable strength for Escanor in comparison to All Might? If he doesn't have one, then we scale his strength to his aura. We don't assume he's stronger than his aura if he hasn't demonstrated it. "make a crt"

I quantified and measured what we could, which was melting a city. That only requires temperatures of ~1500C. Still nowhere close to what All Might has face-tanked.

I addressed your "pseudo-air manipulation" argument in my comment above. It's a terrible strategy for All Might to use, because Escanor's heat aura is passive while All Might would need to constantly punch around himself. Eventually, he'll tire but Escanor will constantly grow more powerful. Having "high" stamina is now an argument against that? I didn't realize "high" meant "never-ending."

> We don't assume he's stronger than his aura if he hasn't demonstrated it. "make a crt"

Most people don't need a crt for common sense.

> I quantified and measured what we could, which was melting a city. That only requires temperatures of ~1500C. Still nowhere close to what All Might has face-tanked.

No, you purposely and blatantly ignored context to suit your preferred argument.

You still do not get it? All Might didn't withstand that tempature, he felt pain from it. And it was in extremely short, pulsed bursts. Escanor casually vaporized a dude immune to fire.

Difference is Escanor is casually High 7-A just from flaring his aura. AM is noly 2.32 times stronger if he's going all out.

It's not a terrible strategy for All Might. Me bringing up his "high" stamina was to illustrate that even his weak form was capable of a high amount of endurance, his prime form would be enough to continually throw out casual jabs to shield himself from the heat aura.

It's not a lot of energy for All Might, really. He casually punches out city blocks with jabs in his weak form, he should be able to flick whatever heat there is away in his prime.

Anyways, my vote is already cast for the arguments I've stated above, going to bed now so I won't be able to keep responding.

ProfessorLord said:
It's not a terrible strategy for All Might. Me bringing up his "high" stamina was to illustrate that even his weak form was capable of a high amount of endurance, his prime form would be enough to continually throw out casual jabs to shield himself from the heat aura.
It's not a lot of energy for All Might, really. He casually punches out city blocks with jabs in his weak form, he should be able to flick whatever heat there is away in his prime.
So he can flick away sunlight? I don't think so. Most of Escanor's heat is transfered via light. Air Manipulation won't do shit against that.

VersusJunkie54 said:
You still do not get it? All Might didn't withstand that tempature, he felt pain from it. And it was in extremely short, pulsed bursts. Escanor casually vaporized a dude immune to fire.
Difference is Escanor is casually High 7-A just from flaring his aura. AM is noly 2.32 times stronger if he's going all out.
If he's high 7-A from flaring his aura, and that's his ONLY gauge of strength, then he is only high 7-A in combat as well. That's how we do scaling, like it or not.

All Might's style is to go all out, so not really an issue. Hundreds of 2.32 times stronger punches will easily knock Escanor out in only a few seconds.

VersusJunkie54 said:
So he can flick away sunlight? I don't think so. Most of Escanor's heat is transfered via light. Air Manipulation won't do shit against that.
.. and we've already discussed how Escanor's only scale in temperature is around 1500C... meanwhile All Might has face-tanked 5000C.

His heat manipulation is useless, regardless of whether or not he uses his pseudo-air manip.

All Might tries to get close.

Escanor says "Boom"

The entire city melts, and All Might cries out in agony from the super heated sunlight touching his whole body.

All Might somehow stands up and tries to repeatedly punch him.

Escanor sees through this ridiculous brawler strategy and cuts his arm off.

The wound starts blazing with immense heat.

This is pretty much what happens.

But seriously. You're downplaying Escanor at this point.

You're supposed to be neutral? You are the OP. You can have an opinion, but expressing your bias is not okay.

Hahahahahah... 1500C is going to melt All Might who has easily tanked 5000C... okay.

Regardless, if what you're describing is true (which it is not) then All Might carries 0% chance of winning this fight. Therefore this is a stomp thread.

So are you ready to acknowledge the truth?

ProfessorLord said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
.. and we've already discussed how Escanor's only scale in temperature is around 1500C... meanwhile All Might has face-tanked 5000C.
His heat manipulation is useless, regardless of whether or not he uses his pseudo-air manip.
He didn't tank it. You said it yourself, he still felt harmed by it. In short bursts of energy. Seriously, quit exaggerating AM's supposed Heat-Resistance. Escanor casually vaporized a dude immune to fire. Sorry, but you're reasoning was debunked a few times over. So I won't be counting that as a valid vote.

ProfessorLord said:
You're supposed to be neutral? You are the OP. You can have an opinion, but expressing your bias is not okay.
Hahahahahah... 1500C is going to melt All Might who has easily tanked 5000C... okay.

Regardless, if what you're describing is true (which it is not) then All Might carries 0% chance of winning this fight. Therefore this is a stomp thread.

So are you ready to acknowledge the truth?
<Gets Debunked

<Cries Stomp.

K...

Btw, Malikobama1 is the one who did the heavily lifting with the debunking, not me.

Sure, I've acknowledged he felt minor pain from 5000C hitting the most sensitive part of his body. It still left no permanent damage, no burns, nothing. There is no way 1500C is going to melt All Might, nor damage him.

"Immunity" is generally a NLF. There's very few cases of true "immunity". This is described in greater detail on the Invulnerability page. There's no way for him to vaporize someone who was "truly" immune, otherwise they wouldn't have been considered "truly" immune.

ProfessorLord said:
Sure, I've acknowledged he felt minor pain from 5000C hitting the most sensitive part of his body. It still left no permanent damage, no burns, nothing. There is no way 1500C is going to melt All Might, nor damage him.
"Immunity" is generally a NLF. There's very few cases of true "immunity". This is described in greater detail on the Invulnerability page. There's no way for him to vaporize someone who was "truly" immune, otherwise they wouldn't have been considered "truly" immune.
Pain from short bursts of that tempature. Not a continiuous stream like Escanor's aura.

Why is this so incredibly ard for you to understand?

I don't count votes that have bad-reasoning and/or been debunked. Sorry, but that is just how it works. But if it makes you stop it with the Argumentium ad Nauseum, fine. I will count it.

Because that's not how it works? I don't even think you've watched the video, it's a consistent stream of explosion to his face. That's him tanking a consistent stream of ~5000C versus Escanor's aura of ~1500C. This is not going to harm All Might lmao.

You don't understand yourself, you were just trying to scale his temperature to his tier a few minutes ago before I had to explain to you that's not how we do things on the wiki.

Those are very clearly pulsed explosions, with a slight delay between each detonation. And it wasn't touching his face like you claim.

AM withstood like 3 seconds of that energy. Escanor's aura is going to add up, since it will be constant and inescapable.

In any case, the reasoning for Escanor is simply far better.

You're right in a way, he isn't directly touching his face though it is mere inches away. This wouldn't matter a lot, it's still very much self-contained within their little bubble of space. Even if you halved the amount of heat, it would still be around 2500C causing no damage or injury whatsoever.

Meanwhile, you're trying to argue that Escanor's aura of 1500C is going to melt him... lol

Worse case scenario, there's nothing stopping All Might from jumping away into a cooler area for a few seconds before returning to beat Escanor's ass.

Other than vague experience and less than optimal conditions for All Might (with the heat and all) there's nothing stopping him from winning with his strength advantage.

I never said it would melt him. I said that it would hurt All Might, and make it very difficult for him to get close.

Again, he vaporized someone immune to fire. Stop downplaying Escanor.

Escanor slices All Might's arms of with Rhittia, while any other wounds he receives will continue to burn.

At most, it will be less than optimal for All Might. It will not hurt All Might, he was midly irritated by much hotter temperatures.

You can't quantify vaporizing someone immune to fire, I'm sorry. You can quantify melting a city, which is only ~1500C as I have stated before. It's not downplay, there's just a lack of feats for his supposedly superior temperature.

All Might has strength advantage... but he'll let Escanor somehow slice his arms off...

Why are Escanor's flames so hotly debated? All Might is gonna punch them away or back against Escanor. He can punch stuff the horizon away.

All Might fra, All Might would be able to keep away Escanor's heat aura since in his prime he creates gusts of wind just by moving. All Might should also have more expierence fighting since Escanor pretty much stomps in most fights he's in and as a result of that he never built up that much skill when his pure strength outmatches the opponent to where talent doesn't matter.

not to mention all might has explicitly tanked hotter... but because its passive and an aura, all might is going to go full ****** and suffocate himself fighting escanor rather than backing off when its starting to fatigue him.

also all might is explicitly over 2x stronger in this matchup

but escanor has more vague combat experience but nobody will tell me how it will used in this fight... so yeah all might tooootally gets shit on

mand21 did u switch to all might or nah?

I did. I don't think All Might has heat resistance or can tank heat that well because of the explosion vs fire jet disparity but that's a non-issue given how easily he counters the flames.

also, i think it was brought up that escanor uses light to transfer his heat, no flames?

i dont know escanor too well so i can't speak to the validity of this, but i do know that heat transfer through radiation is the slowest possible form of heat transfer.

the ambient heated air and flames cannot transfer through all mights pseduo-air manipulation vacuum created with his casual jabs, but this light radiation should be able to bypass it. it doesnt matter very much though, like i said its the slowest possible form of heat transfer. this means all might has all the time in the world to approach escanor, give him a few hundred punches and retreat out of his passive heat aura to recover. hit and run tactics. he's explicitly used this against all for one.

not only that but he can just cover his face with his cape or any sort of helmet and that can reduce a great amount of the ambient heat from the light. point is, his ambient heat will be a none-issue for anyone with a degree of competence. coupled with the fact that he's over x2 stronger, and this match is over real soon. he can probably skip hit and run tactics all together, and just give escanor his 110% beatdown. with the attack difference, escanor can very easily be knocked out.

and yes, all might is over x2 stronger than escanors durability and attack potency. escanors page explicitly scales his durability from his attack potency.

The main points against All Might here are that Escanor's heat will constantly wear All Might down and that Escanor's axe slashes leave heat in his victims' wounds, continually burning them more. Combined with the facts that All Might won't be able to see when Escanor flares his aura, and that Escanor has objectively more experience feats of fighting people on his own level, I see Escanor quickly wearing All Might down in a majority of fights.

This is Malik's post where everyone is voting for Escanor from. The heat issue has already been addressed above. The part with Esca's axe leaving heat wouldn't be that much of a problem since All Might's Durability is around the same as his AP meaning that his axe wouldn't be leaving very large wounds in All Might making the heat in the wounds a non problem.When has Escanor ever fought someone on his level before? All his fights were stomps in his favor besides the beginning of Estarossa vs Escanor where the only reason Escanor won because he outlasted Estarossa for his power boost and not because of skill. Even against AM Meliodas he was getting stomped until he pulled out The One and then stomped Mel. Escanor's battle strategy consists of swing my axe and use sunshine fireball. He has no skill because he's never fought someone on the same level due to how his power works.

Guys, won't All Might be punching all of Escanor's flames back onto his face when the fight begins with a distance of 4km between them? That has to count for something.

And yeah, Escanor's strategy is all about "fight while holding your own until you get the power needed to stomp your enemy". There is no reason to believe he'd hold his own against an opponent capable of tanking his 2 minutes of High 6-B power level.

Because All Might has shown the ability to deal with people both stronger and weaker than him, faster and slower, sturdier and frailer, he should have more experienced even if Escanor has fought more varied enemies, as Escanor never internalized or intellectualized his fighting experiences due to them all being "foolish guy tries to attack me lol now he can't damage me lolstomp"

So yeah, these votes for Escanor aren't all that real. And doesn't OP show five votes for All Might? Why are those dead?

DragonEmperor23 said:
The main points against All Might here are that Escanor's heat will constantly wear All Might down and that Escanor's axe slashes leave heat in his victims' wounds, continually burning them more. Combined with the facts that All Might won't be able to see when Escanor flares his aura, and that Escanor has objectively more experience feats of fighting people on his own level, I see Escanor quickly wearing All Might down in a majority of fights.
This is Malik's post where everyone is voting for Escanor from. The heat issue has already been addressed above. The part with Esca's axe leaving heat wouldn't be that much of a problem since All Might's Durability is around the same as his AP meaning that his axe wouldn't be leaving very large wounds in All Might making the heat in the wounds a non problem.When has Escanor ever fought someone on his level before? All his fights were stomps in his favor besides the beginning of Estarossa vs Escanor where the only reason Escanor won because he outlasted Estarossa for his power boost and not because of skill. Even against AM Meliodas he was getting stomped until he pulled out The One and then stomped Mel. Escanor's battle strategy consists of swing my axe and use sunshine fireball. He has no skill because he's never fought someone on the same level due to how his power works.
Is everyone seriously ignoring all of the context behind Escanor?

What is with the downplay?

If your wounds are onstantly burning, you're going to be screaming in agony. All Might is 2.32 times stronger when going all out. Escanor is High 7-A from literally ust standing.

All Might's experience feats don't compare to escanor... like at all.

This vote will not be counted. It's still based off faulty reasoning and Argumentium ad Verbosium.

Mand21 said:
Guys, won't All Might be punching all of Escanor's flames back onto his face when the fight begins with a distance of 4km between them? That has to count for something.
Because All Might has shown the ability to deal with people both stronger and weaker than him, faster and slower, sturdier and frailer, he should have more experienced even if Escanor has fought more varied enemies, as Escanor never internalized or intellectualized his fighting experiences due to them all being "foolish guy tries to attack me lol now he can't damage me lolstomp"

So yeah, these votes for Escanor aren't all that real. And doesn't OP show five votes for All Might? Why are those dead?
Escanor is immune to his own heat. And it's not flames. It's ******* sunlight. How do you punch sinlight?

No he has not. All Might has only fought AFO, and Nomu. One is a mindless monster, the other is equally vuage in experience feats.

The votes for All Might are based on faulty reasoning. And to be perfectly honest, I only counted them so the All Might wankers won't make too much noise.

You used my title :D

Anyway, Escaor FRA. If he can perform a High 7A feat just by flexing his aura, then I'd imagine him gettting serious and using it in a direct attack would result in a much higher output. Escanor is just too much for All Might to handle.

Also, people actually think All Might can punch away sunlight....... So that reasoning against escanor is false. I don't need to explain why

In addition to the faulty logic of punching away light (which is what conveys the heat), I don't see anywhere where the heat issue has been addressed either. All I've seen is flat-out ignoring all the context behind Escanor's heat, which vaporized a guy who fire doesn't work on and vaporized armor that withstands hellfire that burned a forest that fire doesn't work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back