• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Symbol of Peace" Toshinori Yagi VS "King of Asgard" Thor

• Starting Distance: 2km
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Prime All Might | Pre-Awakening Thor

All Might:
Thor:
Inconclusive:

AoU_thor.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong costume but Deku smacks.

Danger Sense avoids all of Thor’s attacks, his LS is way higher so Blackwhip restrains him easily, and Fa Jin is a one shot waiting to happen.

Gearshift is GG since he’ll just blitz Thor out of existence and one shot a hole through his chest with Overdrive.

I'll restrict Gearshift and Fa-Jin then.
Can’t restrict Gearshift as Deku is the faster character and it’s not a tier change. And Fa Jin is up to High 6-B so he can just use the not max versions.

Even without them, he still pre cogs everything Thor can do, binds him with Blackwhip then beats the tar out of him. Dodge Mjölnir and Lightning, get in close, wrap around Thor’s hands, body and legs, then just hit him really hard over and over.

Yeah, that LS difference is huge, and considering a lot of Deku’s main strategies involve Black Whip, it ain’t looking good for Thor. Bro is gonna get turned into a ping pong ball.

Possibly. Not much Thor can do.

Can swap to All Might I guess but I’m getting sick of bro being low-budget Deku in these battles 😭

Is Deku Worthy? I mean Captain America was, all you need is good heart and I think willingness to kill which Deku semi has.

Not like Cap caps humans, he only used it against aliens. If the hammer’s standards are that low, Deku is negging.

Well cap fought and killed in ww2. Either way Deku does have the willingness to kill he just would rather understand his enemy before punching their skull off.

Doubt it, we’re talking about the guy who went a month without food or sleep and just kept fighting villains

Back